Careercow Robert Chipman / Bob / Moviebob / "Movieblob" - Middle-Aged Consoomer, CWC with a Thesaurus, Ardent Male Feminist and Superior Futurist, the Twice-Fired, the Mario-Worshipper, publicly dismantled by Hot Dog Girl, coping poorly

What's next for Bob Chipman?

• Total voters

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
"You do what I don't like! That's harassment, TARGETEDLY!"
1606789580811.png

Disingenuous asshole even capitalized it for some reason.

I don't know if any of you remember Bob's spat with eclecticbrotha earlier this month but he's back at it again. This time he's telling all darkies democrats to get in line.
1606788478060.png

The preamble
1606788830796.png

pics
1606788851183.png

1606788895164.png

1606788906093.png

1606788920975.png

1606788976142.png

1606788576897.png

1606788603290.png

Ultimately this boils down to Bernie Bros vs Establishment but it Bob's eyes he sees darkies democrats infighting and he needs to step in like the superior being he is.
I'm sure this has nothing to do with Eclecticbrotha telling Bob to "Get lost, you self righteous piece of shit.".

Positron

Asocial distancing, please.
True & Honest Fan
89.png
Just as he pre-emptively declined any offers for sex from Lindsay the Abortion.

You worked for Trump!!! You KILLED people!!!
8956.png

If you want to avoid killing people, be like De Blasio of NYC. Every covid death in that shithole country is due to mayonnaise ghouls.
4.png

How can we tell Biden is not a fascist? He chooses women only for his propaganda mill!!!
789789.png

Yet Sleepy Joe is a puppet:
9.png

Bobby has no trust for Biden's olive branch; he is incapable of envisaging a person less vengeful than himself.
=[.png

AOC:
9090.png
If there is one thing that Bobby empathizes with, it is being rejected by a "big club".

+ + + +
Out of nowhere Bob brought back the brunch nonsense. Twitterites are baffled because they have long forgotten it all.
789789.png

Random:
EoHOZy0VkAAkMY6.png

0.png

The Eugenics virus has spread from Bobby to his Angels. "We" are born to be immune to the pernicious influence of MAGA.
65.png
Both Troon #54 and Bobby make a mess in their argument because they confuse morality with ideology: they believe that conservatism and nationalism (as exemplified by MAGA) are set out to hurt people.

9.png
> "I don't want Evangelical Christianity to exist"
> "I am not a fascist whatsoever! Honest!!!!!"

Troon continues to be jealous of the BJG person:
=].png

More drama surrounding that BJG:
0[=.png
Bobby's idea of a sharp comeback is as alien to me as the mating rituals of troons.

Fake Chink suffers "personal attacks" because people don't like her camwhoring:
-.png
As if it were anyone's job to educate her! People just want to point out she is a white men's whore (which she is). If she gets the message, kudos to her -- but I won't bet on that given her troop of thirsty white knights.

Chris, on the contrary, learns his lesson well so he now offers even more incentives!
4.png

Last edited:
"You do what I don't like! That's harassment, TARGETEDLY!"
View attachment 1759028
Disingenuous asshole even capitalized it for some reason.

I don't know if any of you remember Bob's spat with eclecticbrotha earlier this month but he's back at it again. This time he's telling all darkies democrats to get in line.
View attachment 1758994
I'm sure this has nothing to do with Eclecticbrotha telling Bob to "Get lost, you self righteous piece of shit.".

Is the photo that someone asked not to be posted the one of Bob and Lindsay Ellis and is someone Lindsay Ellis? If so, well done all on getting Bob back to tipping for mlady within 2 weeks

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
Is the photo that someone asked not to be posted the one of Bob and Lindsay Ellis and is someone Lindsay Ellis? If so, well done all on getting Bob back to tipping for mlady within 2 weeks
I don't think she's said to anyone to not post it...well other than Bob kinda and he just wants it to magically disappear like his contract with The Escapist so I'ma gonna bet on him being that someone.

It is 100% about his embarrassing pic, btw, as someone using it to mock him again in one of his responses to the darkies democrats.
1606790791936.png

Again, I have seen nowhere where either Lindsay or Bob, other to say don't tag her in or go after her (SIMP). I also wanna add that Feeling cute is trying to be cute. Gender blob(a) knows exactly what that person was trying to accomplish.
1606791108325.png

The mental gymnastics to make Bob the victim from his weirdo defenders and dat "Untag me, please."
:hah:

Bobby has no trust for Biden's olive branch; he is incapable of a person less vengeful than himself.
View attachment 1759055
Lmao, if even Biden had to tell the freaks and the trolls to cut the crap, that's a sign that they're finally being thrown under the bus for good - I'm sure that Biden will be on his way to being labeled a "far-right racistsexistfascistwhitesupremacisthomophobicblahblahblah".

Glad that even Biden can see that trash is just trash. (Even Saul Alinsky wouldn't have wanted them either unless they were useful idiots; he wrote in "Rules For Radicals" about freaks who merely "confuse their pathology with ideology").

Last edited:

Positron

Asocial distancing, please.
True & Honest Fan
He did some vlog awhile ago where he brought up his e-begging and his defense was something like "well I mean when I apply for an engineering job I need to negotiate for how much they pay me and this isn't really any different you know".
If you put yourself at the mercy of market logic, then you should be content with what the market is willing to pay you. Chris is obviously not offering a product that the market is interested in and his failure is his alone to bear. To try to appeal to charity or supposed "friendship" (as in "We are friends right and friends don't disappoint friends don't they?") is such blatant hypocrisy that even a 12-year-old can spot it.

His marketing of his podcast empire is dogshit. Why does this man have FIVE separate podcasts? Cut the blockbuster one it's pointless. Get rid of the one with his wife "raising geeks" unless it's patron-only now they haven't made an episode in two years. The Chipman Bros tangent one is not a good idea given Bob's social standing. This made the chippa has zero target audience, get rid of it. Stop uploading random movie reviews to your spotify.
The Creating Geeks series hasn't seen an update for at least 10 months. Sarah is ill at ease on camera (example) and I suspect no amount of Chris's wheedling and pleading will get her in another episode. Among Chris's proposals, only the novelty beer review show has potential -- and he has yet to make one single episode.

BTW I found this among his old videos:
"Patreon! Send me to ComicCon!" say the salaried man.

A creep, a troon, and a nu-male walk into a round-table conference on Die Hard.
=[.png

Last edited:
I don't think she's said to anyone to not post it...well other than Bob kinda and he just wants it to magically disappear like his contract with The Escapist so I'ma gonna bet on him being that someone.

It is 100% about his embarrassing pic, btw, as someone using it to mock him again in one of his responses to the darkies democrats.
View attachment 1759078
Again, I have seen nowhere where either Lindsay or Bob, other to say don't tag her in or go after her (SIMP). I also wanna add that Feeling cute is trying to be cute. Gender blob(a) knows exactly what that person was trying to accomplish.
View attachment 1759228
The mental gymnastics to make Bob the victim from his weirdo defenders and dat "Untag me, please."
:hah:

Oh I just read Feeling Cute as being as wrong as possible. The pic poster absolutely accomplished exactly what they wanted to do

No amount of "income" is going to fix Bob's "dried up potato face", nor will it erase that fact that his waifu epically humiliated him on Twitter.
For that matter - at this point how hard would it be for someone to track down Bob remaining advertisers; send them all of his offensive posts (his defense of "Cuties" in particular) via email or social media, and watch until his few remaining advertisers decide he's not worth the PR risk and drop him?

I'm sure someone could probably do this "research" in a couple of hours if they were interested.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
He might be referring to that photo of him dressed as Mario or him dressed as Captain N at that convention. If you tweet either one of those photos at him he'll get super butthurt.

Furina

Centerfold
I mean I could be wrong but don't I think all that art was commissioned in the Sistine chapel so they could sell it to rubes and make a fortune then cookie cut a new one a couple of weeks down the line. Shakespeare and Greek mythology probably weren't some strategy to monopolise an industry.

Those sorts of things were generally commissioned by rich patrons for their enjoyment not because they wanted to churn out a product.

Someone tell Bob very little of modern day films/games/TV programmes are comparable to old art where the art/status was the aim not manufacturing a product for the masses. If anything the films of today are best compared to the circuses of Rome, designed to distract the masses with no real regard for how artistic the disemboweling of a few slaves would be.
Bob is a low-tier pleb who desperately wants to be considered a patrician and your comparison to the Roman circus is flawless.

High art is elusive to him, so he takes what he can understand, pop culture, and elevates it to the status of high art so that he can convince himself that he is intelligent and sophisticated. He'll never admit that his Disney toys are just cheap plastic meant to be shovelled out, then forgotten when the next wave of cheap plastic is produced.

The Sistine Chapel was painted to honour the glory of God and decorate His house with the finest art man could produce. The MCU was made to sell tickets to nostalgia addicts, toys to kids, and line the pockets of nameless, faceless executives and shareholders.

Bobby really doesn't want to see that picture with his "colleague":
View attachment 1759035
Except Lindsay never said anything about stop posting that picture, she said that she wanted YOU, Robert, to stop posing as her friend.

Lindsay Ellis is many things, but she ain't dumb, she knew what she was doing, and she knew the shitstorm that was going to happen and how the photo was going to be a meme by itself if she decided to put Robert on blast in public display like that.

If Ellis never wanted to see the photo again, she would have said that on DMs and Robert would never do it again out of sheer fear.

But here is the beauty of it, this photo, it has little to do with lindsay Ellis anymore. people posting it are doing so to laugh at internet's Ralph Wiggum.

Lindsay got what she wanted, dissociation from Movie Robert, she will never have to be bothered again by someone asking if she supports whatever the new stupid thing Robert says or see the asshole in her timeline, and no one likes Robert too much too keep pestering her in the way she handled things, so as far as it goes, Lindsay is out of the proverbial picture, now it just remains as Robert's everlasting shame.

Last edited:

nlanpro

Will appear when I want to. But mostly a ghost.
Lindsay got what she wanted, dissociation from Movie Robert, she will never have to be bothered again by someone asking if she supports whatever the new stupid thing Robert says or see the asshole in her timeline, and no one likes Robert too much too keep pestering her in the way she handled things, so as far as it goes, Lindsay is out of the proverbial picture, now it just remains as Robert's everlasting shame.

This, this is what fuels Bob's anger from all of this. The fact he cannot twist the narrative in his favor, and the fact the people he hates, AND the kilq he had so desperately tried to get into have tasted his metaphorical blood on the water. Lindsay pretty much made him look like a complete Buffon and someone not worth having on their side. Now in the eyes of his non-asskissers, he is known for being the simp that refused to leave her alone.

I think we are going to see him say more heartless shit because right now, he is losing the reason to hold back even more than usual. Good.

Flexo

The greatest robot lover of all time
True & Honest Fan
This is my favorite time, every four months or so, when someone brings up Bob and the Renaissance Art/Comic Book Movies stuff and we all get to shit on Bob again for being such a goddamned rube and a bumpkin and a simpleton euphoric all at the same time.
Using Bob logic, I could say that the Sistine chapel was a precursor of power point. Since most of the peasantry was illiterate, the priests could point at spots on the ceiling as visual aid for their sermon.

It's just as accurate as Bob's take.

Robert's statement is actually sort of interesting but from the opposite angle. Our society is so godless that instead of looking to saints and historical spiritual figures for meaning and guidance, they look towards superhero movies, actors, etc. It actually explains a lot about why some people get so obsessed with the shit, because to them it is a faith as important as Islam is to a mudblood or Judaism is to those weirdos. Also, the fact that people respect "art" that took somebody 15 minutes on an iPhone, but probably would not even give the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel a second look if it wasn't already famous.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
The Creating Geeks series hasn't seen an update for at least 10 months. Sarah is ill at ease on camera (example) and I suspect no amount of Chris's wheedling and pleading will get her in another episode. Among Chris's proposals, only the novelty beer review show has potential -- and he has yet to make one single episode.

BTW I found this among his old videos:
"Patreon! Send me to ComicCon!" say the salaried man.
What the fuck. Chris is begging for money to buy his slob wife $150 dolls. She has shelves full of them. I don’t begrudge anyone the things that delight them. Spending this kind of money on dolls is one thing. Asking others to relieve your “medical” financial burdens so you can buy this shit is yet a-fucking-other.

I swear, in the video where Robert is driving Chris home from work, Robert seems downright likable compared to grasping, pathetic, ugly Chris.