Careercow Robert Chipman / Bob / Moviebob / "Movieblob" - Middle-Aged Consoomer, CWC with a Thesaurus, Ardent Male Feminist and Superior Futurist, the Twice-Fired, the Mario-Worshipper, publicly dismantled by Hot Dog Girl, coping poorly

What's next for Bob Chipman?

• Total voters

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
I think we are going to see him say more heartless shit because right now, he is losing the reason to hold back even more than usual. Good.
If he was holding back before I don't even want to know what he'll be like unchained. I'm envisioning a rifle and a bell tower when he finally realizes he has nothing left to lose.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
How can we tell Biden is not a fascist? He chooses women only for his propaganda mill!!!
View attachment 1759024
Are all the women Trump put in important positions like Betsy DeVos and Amy Coney Barrett that lefties despise going to be memory holed? Because it seems like things are moving in that direction with all the crowing about how "progressive" Biden is for hiring women.

AOC:
View attachment 1758962
If there is one thing that Bobby empathizes with, it is being rejected by a "big club".
I strongly suspect that's a stealth parody account. How many people on the right actually like Jeff Bezos? The man turned the Washington Post from a rare semi-respectable mainstream journo into another leftie rag. One of the worst, in fact. Also, that comic definitely looks like a fetish comic. Bezos's fucking dick is way too clearly defined in that loincloth.

If anything, capeshit has its closest equivalent in certain medieval pageantries, that is, if Huizinga's account of them is at least somewhat accurate; gaudy, bombastic, extravagan. Occasionally you had someone like Van Eyck commisioned for decorations so admittedly it could have had, partly, some finer visual appeal, but still, as a whole such pageantry probably was a constant series dopamine rush triggers not unlike your average capeshit movie.

Positron

Asocial distancing, please.
True & Honest Fan
If anything, capeshit has its closest equivalent in certain medieval pageantries, that is, if Huizinga's account of them is at least somewhat accurate; gaudy, bombastic, extravagan. Occasionally you had someone like Van Eyck commisioned for decorations so admittedly it could have had, partly, some finer visual appeal, but still, as a whole such pageantry probably was a constant series dopamine rush triggers not unlike your average capeshit movie.
What we need is a modern-day Cervantes, who has his character casting the low-rent chivalry romances of our time to bonfires.

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
Am I blind or has Kino Robert's latest deleted John Galt moment not been posted yet?

View attachment 1755798
I know I shouldn't criticize blobs galaxy brained take, but, normal people literally drive the world. Tge "exceptional, extraordinary, singular people" are few and far between. Even someone like musk is just a dude that has enough money to do his huge hobby products. But the dudes who are paving the roads and making sure we can get clean water? I doubt blobs ever spoken to one of them and held them in even human regard.

Coccxys

True & Honest Fan
But the dudes who are paving the roads and making sure we can get clean water? I doubt blobs ever spoken to one of them and held them in even human regard.

Which is funny because the usual twitter lefty position is that they're more important than the "exceptional" few. But then these are a bunch of idiots living on daddy's money or the patreon ponzi scheme who think they're the working class.

Flexo

The greatest robot lover of all time
True & Honest Fan
BTW I found this among his old videos:
"Patreon! Send me to ComicCon!" say the salaried man.
I swear, in the video where Robert is driving Chris home from work, Robert seems downright likable compared to grasping, pathetic, ugly Chris.
I mean Chris at least sounds normal and his voice is less grating. For the minute I watched, like you said, even Bob came off as human.

Honestly, maybe Bob would succeed more if he let Chris be the one to read and perform his scripts. I'd say maybe they could do a 2 person review show (like Brad Jones used to do in the car) but I think we all know by this point the Chip bros would quickly become stiff and unnatural then.

If he was holding back before I don't even want to know what he'll be like unchained. I'm envisioning a rifle and a bell tower when he finally realizes he has nothing left to lose.
More like a rifle and a taco bell.

I know I shouldn't criticize blobs galaxy brained take, but, normal people literally drive the world. Tge "exceptional, extraordinary, singular people" are few and far between. Even someone like musk is just a dude that has enough money to do his huge hobby products. But the dudes who are paving the roads and making sure we can get clean water? I doubt blobs ever spoken to one of them and held them in even human regard.
Yeah, considering it's the normies that pick up or reject the concepts the exceptional people invent, one could say changing the world is nothing but an effort to sell to normies.

What we need is a modern-day Cervantes, who has his character casting the low-rent chivalry romances of our time to bonfires.

The thing is accomplished.

61Hlm+8y8wL._SY445_.jpg

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
Honestly, maybe Bob would succeed more if he let Chris be the one to read and perform his scripts. I'd say maybe they could do a 2 person review show (like Brad Jones used to do in the car) but I think we all know by this point the Chip bros would quickly become stiff and unnatural then.
Chris did voice all of his vids back at the beginning of this year. It was right after he and Chris did the panel at whatever Con and Bob contracted most likely the coof. His voice was wrecked for about a month, see his review of Sonic. Maybe I never noticed it before but I swear after Chris started doing Bob's videos for him he ramped up the shameless whoring for his patreon and podcasts, in that order.
The thing is accomplished.

View attachment 1759960
I was always more of a Defendor felon myself.
1606835843122.png

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
Which is funny because the usual twitter lefty position is that they're more important than the "exceptional" few. But then these are a bunch of idiots living on daddy's money or the patreon ponzi scheme who think they're the working class.
To be fair, I wish I was living that sort of life. If I could get paid as much as blob or have a dad that has money, I would in a heart beat.
Yeah, considering it's the normies that pick up or reject the concepts the exceptional people invent, one could say changing the world is nothing but an effort to sell to normies.
Even then, when was the last time we had a huge change from one of these people? The public internet? Smartphones? Maybe VR or AR? We are stagnating and there hasn't been much change in the world.