Careercow Robert Chipman / Bob / Moviebob / "Movieblob" - Middle-Aged Consoomer, CWC with a Thesaurus, Ardent Male Feminist and Superior Futurist, the Twice-Fired, the Mario-Worshipper, publicly dismantled by Hot Dog Girl, coping poorly

What's next for Bob Chipman?

• Total voters
To be fair, I wish I was living that sort of life. If I could get paid as much as blob or have a dad that has money, I would in a heart beat.
He basically gets paid to mentally masturbate for a living; even if I could get paid to do that, I'd feel like shit.

There's no original thought he's had in his life whatsoever; all he does is regurgitate the most boring, cliche one-liners that even a 13-year old could come up with if they were bored enough.

Example:

---

"Wonder Woman was the most original film of the current decade; it broadened our horizons by which all future Superhero films will be judged - Gal Gadot's exquisite performance was like that of a Greek Goddess - she so beautifully intertwined the virtues of masculinity and femininity into 1 complete package that she has no male or female peer on the Silver Screen - such a remarkable entry into the DC cinematic universe may have effects on our culture which we as mere humans cannot yet forsee - no longer will Superhero films or comic books be stereotyped as cheesy entertainment for 13-year old boys; but now girls will be able to proclaim their comic book fandom unabashed; future films both within and outside of the Superhero genre will likewise be inspired to emulate Wonder Woman as their new paragon which future female protagonists will aspire to emulate.

---

I came up with that in 3 minutes; I've never watched the film (or even a full trailer). 8)

Last edited:

Bogs

The good gamer, bad gamer routine
He basically gets paid to mentally masturbate for a living; even if I could get paid to do that, I'd feel like shit.

There's no original thought he's had in his life whatsoever; all he does is regurgitate the most boring, cliche one-liners that even a 13-year old could come up with if they were bored enough.

Example:

---

"Wonder Woman was the most original film of the current decade; it broadened our horizons by which all future Superhero films will be judged - Gal Gadot's exquisite performance was like that of a Greek Goddess - she so beautifully intertwined the virtues of masculinity and femininity into 1 complete package that she has no male or female peer on the Silver Screen - such a remarkable entry into the DC cinematic universe may have effects on our culture which we as mere humans cannot yet forsee - no longer will Superhero films or comic books be stereotyped as cheesy entertainment for 13-year old boys; but now girls will be able to proclaim their comic book fandom unabashed; future films both within and outside of the Superhero genre will likewise be inspired to emulate Wonder Woman as their new paragon which future female protagonists will aspire to emulate.

---

I came up with that in 3 minutes; I've never watched the film (or even a full trailer). 8)
You got the bones of a good troll twitter account right there

I would do it. I mean, all he does is sit in front of a camera, or record himself talking about movies and and having bad takes on shit no one should really care about.
Thats probably why his brother has slowly turned into a pathetic laughingstock over the last few months. He wants to live his brothers lifestyle of "talk about pointless shit on the Internet and get paid" without realizing Bobs "success" is due to being in the right place at the right time. That and Chris having a mid-life crisis but instead of buying a Lamborghini he starts a terrible podcast.

Positron

Asocial distancing, please.
True & Honest Fan
ORANGE MAN BAAAAAADDDD!!!
0-0.png

FOX MAN BAAAAADDDDDD!!!
66.png
It is entirely typical of Bobby to believe that media people have a bigger influence than actual policy-makers.

FOX MAN PATHETIC!!!!!!
80890-[.png

Here is another delicious exchange, the kind that you no doubt follow this thread for:

Bob: I don't care about Neera Tanden one way or another but if she upsets Tucker Carlson she is a good person.
Rando: Nerra is not a good person.
Bob: Who the fuck are you, garbage person?
Lass_Library: Really Bob, Nerra is not a good person.
Bob: Yessss. Kweeen!!!!!
-.png

Twitterites smell high-cholesterol blood in the water:
=-=.png

Other political takes:
090.png

89.png

+ + + +
Bobby sees no problem with financial exploitation of third-world countries, as long as the coastal elites do it. I'm pretty sure cacao doesn't grow commercially in New York City.
[=.png

979.png
I'm sure the Blue State Elites move to Red Sisterfuckville out of the goodness of their hearts, because they want to "keep the rest of US afloat"!

According to Bobby, if you are "historically marginalized", it means you are no longer "marginalized" now. You are stupid if you don't realize this.
=-.png

Lego goes woke, too woke for Bobby's blood in fact:
88.png

89.png

Some two-bit actress troons out. The virtue-signaling frenzy begins:
46363.png

88.png

89.png

When Bobby thinks Takashi Miike, he thinks this:
999.png

+ + + +
Bobby's Angels. Here he shills for the fundraiser of another stunning and beautiful one, to become even more stunning and beautiful:
78.png

676.png
By the same token, if Bobby is to troon out, he still remains a creep.

Patreon attempts to squeeze their e-beggars again. Let's see what will happen.
999.png
Apparently lots of e-beggars are having problem with rejected payments, not just Chris alone.

He's always had a negative view towards Marvel properties that Disney doesn't have full control over. He actually gave a positive review to Xmen Days of Future Past and then took it back after he got fired the first time. Same with Man of Steel. After 2015 he refused to acknowledge anything good about any comic book movie that wasn't part of the MCU.

I hate to sound like I'm defending him, but he gave Logan a positive review. Other than that, you're not wrong.

The Eugenics virus has spread from Bobby to his Angels. "We" are born to be immune to the pernicious influence of MAGA.
View attachment 1758990
Both Troon #54 and Bobby make a mess in their argument because they confuse morality with ideology: they believe that conservatism and nationalism (as exemplified by MAGA) are set out to hurt people.

View attachment 1758997
> "I don't want Evangelical Christianity to exist"
> "I am not a fascist whatsoever! Honest!!!!!"

Ok, so why don't you apply the same line of logic for jogger and wetback criminals who hurt people in the U.S. far more than fascists? You guys constantly go on about how criminals can be reformed and emphasize rehabilitative justice over punitive justice, yet you advocate for the latter when it comes to white undesirables. By your logic, if you murdered an entire family and burned down their bodies to ashes, laughing maniacaly while you do so, you can be redeemed (especially if you're black or brown), but if you post Pepe memes online and dabble in race-realism without actually doing any tangible harm to anybody, you're damned for life.

FOX MAN BAAAAADDDDDD!!!
View attachment 1761001
It is entirely typical of Bobby to believe that media people have a bigger influence than actual policy-makers.

FOX MAN PATHETIC!!!!!!
View attachment 1761016

Here is another delicious exchange, the kind that you no doubt follow this thread for:

Bob: I don't care about Neera Tanden one way or another but if she upsets Tucker Carlson she is a good person.
Rando: Nerra is not a good person.
Bob: Who the fuck are you, garbage person?
Lass_Library: Really Bob, Nerra is not a good person.
Bob: Yessss. Kweeen!!!!!
View attachment 1761061

Twitterites smell high-cholesterol blood in the water:
View attachment 1761064

Only to Bob could a man who has stood up to actual authoritarian regimes and risked his life in the name of legitimate journalism be a worse person than a Washington insider and Clinton loyalist.

+ + + +
Bobby sees no problem with financial exploitation of third-world countries, as long as the coastal elites do it. I'm pretty sure cacao doesn't grow commercially in New York City.
View attachment 1761027
Bob must think the Nazi war criminals had themselves hanged after the Nürnberg trials just to troll Southern Blacks one last time.

I mean, the guy is an idiot but he does understand that this is how legally-justified death sentences were carried out through most of Western history, and not just extra-judicial lynching, right? And that's what any reasonable person would infer that is what was referenced, especially in the American Western frontier?

This is a vastly superior mind at work, after all. Surely he must be able to imagine how us dummies would understand such a reference in its overwhelmingly obvious context.

And by the way, the line was "Get a rope," Jesus, does everyone have to do your job for you?

make_it_so

Just watching all this shit
View attachment 1761001
But of course - Bob considers himself to be a "media person," after all.
Lego goes woke, too woke for Bobby's blood in fact:
View attachment 1761006
If Bob were a Lego sped instead of a Mario sped, he would be applauding this.

Jesus Christ what are those horrifying monstrosities?

Last edited:

Jetpack Himmler

Can't believe this shit.
ORANGE MAN BAAAAAADDDD!!!
0-0.png
1) Trump brokered peace deals between Israel, the UAE, and Bahrain as well as one between Serbia and Kosovo. Something that his beloved Obama (who deposed Ghadaffi and created a power vacuum in Libya. ALSO: slave markets are back in vogue in Tripoli thanks to America's first black president--the irony's too delicious.) failed to do. Given Bob's hyper partisan blinders, I would not be in the least bit surprised that he is completely oblivious to the fact Obama routinely ordered drone attacks, many of which killed innocent civilians and American citizens. Fuck, Bob is as dense as the core of a neutron star.

2) Does he mean those tariffs on aluminum? That was hardly a "trade war" and the Trudeau government pretty capitulated to every one of Trump's demands for USCMA while trying to claim a "win." Indeed, Trudeau was a simpering little backbiter when it came to Trump and is a known lightweight on the international stage that alienated all of Canada's allies because of his feckless attention whoring. At least Trump never wore blackface or ranted at Celina Caesar-Chavannes (a POC) for wanting to to quit politics because she was unhappy that he used her as a token.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
I just love the way that arrogance and superiority complexes have lead people like Bob and his tranny friend to warp equality into bigotry because they're too stupid and proud to understand that the Nazis were also human beings who also believed they the heroes were doing the right thing by purging the inferiors who were helping ruin society and not cackling MCU villains who gleefully exclaimed how evil they were while twirling their moustaches.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
Jesus Christ what are those horrifying monstrosities?

It looks like something from James Lilek's Gallery of Regrettable Food. In the mid 20th Century, there was a push by gelatin companies to make food encased in jello the Next Big Thing. And while it may not have been a bad way to serve artistically carved morsels of fruit, encasing entire meals, including the meat and veggie courses, wound up with dishes that tasted as good as swallowing a cold octopus.

His snarky comeback amounts to consooming fictional shit :story:
View attachment 1761521
Everything comes back to toys, comic books or child targeted entertainment with these folks, tells you a little something about where their development was arrested.
Forty year old man who failed to launch, so his parents hid their lemon in the basement. Imagine taking a normie for a tour of slobs quarters...from the surroundings they would think an over indulged child lived there.

All ellen had to do to stay relevent is talk her way back on to Trailer park boys, she didn’t have to troon.

DuckSucker

State Buttchugging Champion 2017, 2018 and 2019
Its something people say, but you dont really appreciate the truth of it until you live it. When they tell you a life like that isnt great, because youre basically beholden to the money, they mean it.

If you lived that life, if you lived say, under Bob Chipman, you would be miserable. Youre tied to whatever money he has, you would be putting a pistol in your mouth every day just going "is today the day I get the balls to do it?"

You dont like what Bob wants for dinner (tendies again ofc) tough shit. You dont like the latest Marvel movie? Whats that, did I hear you say you DIDNT LIKE the latest marvel movie?! You better get your ass back in that seat so I can make sure you understood it properly because that motherfucker is a masterpiece.

Youre always under that thumb and you start to wonder if its even worth it. Would it be an easy life? Sure. Would it be a great one? No, not really.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
When Bobby thinks Takashi Miike, he thinks this:
View attachment 1761032
1606903443878.png
Step away from the young Asian girl Robert.

They've already been beaten to it.

View attachment 1761698

It certainly makes the Lefty women uncomfortable and I'm sure it comes out with better takes on pretty much every topic than Bob.
It's also going to be Robert's future wife. Unless the AI is advanced enough to reject him, which is a strong possibility.

Oh man, if he lives long enough to have a sexbot arc, that could lead to some amazing times for this thread. 50 year old Robert trying to trick people into believing that his sexbot is a real woman and smugly pretending he's dating a sexy young model, trolls hacking into it to say gamer words, conservative talking points, and call him fat, and him destroying it in a rage before fuming and sobbing about it on Twitter.