Careercow Robert Chipman / Bob / Moviebob / "Movieblob" - Middle-Aged Consoomer, CWC with a Thesaurus, Ardent Male Feminist and Superior Futurist, the Twice-Fired, the Mario-Worshipper, publicly dismantled by Hot Dog Girl, coping poorly

What's next for Bob Chipman?

• Total voters

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
I generally expect these next two years will become hell for the Democrats anyway. Biden will probably have a scandal that will embarrass them and people would rebel against the shit they push that people don’t want.
There's an old gypsy proverb along the lines of ”you can't ride two horses with one arse”. Similarly, you can't rely on support from both the left of the Dems and the moderates with one set of policies and this is a difficulty Biden will face.

christ4president2024

Wow that person is bad and I’m good
I generally expect these next two years will become hell for the Democrats anyway. Biden will probably have a scandal that will embarrass them and people would rebel against the shit they push that people don’t want.
For a scandal to start, media needs to cover it negatively. Won't happen, since Biden is dem. Same reason Obama can tout "scandal free presidency". If Fox is the only one bashing him, he'll skate

Jetpack Himmler

Can't believe this shit.
For a scandal to start, media needs to cover it negatively. Won't happen, since Biden is dem. Same reason Obama can tout "scandal free presidency". If Fox is the only one bashing him, he'll skate
Similarly, the social media giants (read: Facebook and Twitter) will suppress any news about Biden's obvious corruption. Look at what happened to the New York Post's expose on his son, Hunter's, laptop. Bob is totally fine with this because he is corporate drone geared towards consumption. Basically the kind of mouth-breather that is DNC's key demographic.

Malagor the dank omen

Professional crop ruiner and curdler of milk
I think the right wing internet personalities are gonna drive the liberals fucking crazy during this administration.

I think there is gonna be a whole new wave of them.

Even if they try and go on a big banning spree, it won't work. There's gonna be too much demand for it.
I also vouch for more glow in the dark ops in order to fuel paranoid "Right with terrorist" conspiracy.
The storming of the capitol, despite being a really retarded move performed by a bunch of deluded boomers for the most part, has a lot of people shaking in their boots because there is people who will not bow down. They need to keep people in cities scared of country folks with pickup trucks and that go to the rage oftenly in order to keep everything tight and safe.

You wanna make the movie industry better Bob?

How about you make the theaters drop the price for tickets, make the popcorn less greasy, and make the rooms nicer.

How about you also make the studios make original films instead of rehashing franchises for the people at Wall Street if they want to compete with the likes of Netflix and Amazon.

But you won’t.
When I was a kid our local Santikos got shutdown for a few years, there was some whining about it, about how it made our side of town "less" somehow. I vividly remember going there as a kid, it was dirty, everything was expensive (somethings didn't change) and when you were watching your movie unless you were in the first few rows you got to watch the magical dance of the cockroaches as they flew around from one seat to another. Eventually they reopened it with competent management but still christ.

Last edited:

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
Lick all the stink ditches Robert
01-13-21 retard.PNG

Some of you may not remember but Bob had a "personal" account that he locked for a good couple of months, maybe three quarters of a year, that he would almost every other day take swipes at people who could not see him nor clap back at him. Unlike Pete, you had to be part of his secret club to be able to see his witty retorts. It's just another case of the pot calling the kettle fat.

I think the right wing internet personalities are gonna drive the liberals fucking crazy during this administration.

I think there is gonna be a whole new wave of them.

Even if they try and go on a big banning spree, it won't work. There's gonna be too much demand for it.
If the modern libs went completely crazy, how would we know the difference?

I imagine he'd order his political opponents and their supporters to be enslaved to work on plantations, only to be executed in a coup when everyone else in the country gets sick of him. Honestly though Bob in any position of power is terrifying, if he had any level of self control or competence he would be legitimately dangerous.
If Bob somehow became dictator of some third world country I could see two scenarios playing out:

1.) What you said, he pisses everyone off and he is killed in a coup due to his incompetence. Remember dictatorships work not because some guy tells everyone what to do, but because some guy tells certain people what to do and they all benefit in the form of power, wealth, and protection from prosecution for crimes against humanity. If the guy running the show is burning the country down all his cronies will turn on him. North Korea is a shithole where the populace is starving but Kim Jong Un remains in power because all his cronies in the military and government get to live like kings oppressing the populace and avoiding getting tossed in jail for human rights abuses, the minute Kim can't provide those benefits his ass is getting hung from his Grandfathers monument and someone else is taking charge to keep the dictatorship propped up.

2.) Bob remains in charge of the country but only as a figure head. He gets to spend his days tweeting proclamations to all his subjects about the Superior Future he is ordering his followers to create. Meanwhile the ruling caste all pretty much run the country as they see fit; they steal money from the treasury, set up private enterprise to exploit the land and labor of the country, collect kickbacks from foreign corporations by letting them set up shop in the country, or rule as warlords on the fringes of the state. Occasionally they will show Bob the progress they are making toward the Superior Future by showing him a Potemkin Village where automated farm machines pretend to harvest crops and they make the Capital City look like the Jetsons, pleasing Pol Potbelly.

Eventually when the country collapses Bob is the fall guy who gets tried for crimes against humanity while all his cronies escape with their ill gotten wealth and power. Some bribe their way into asylum while others use their connections to escape prosecution, or offer to squeal on Bob. Pretty much the only way a Bob dictatorship would work would be one where someone else does all the work. He lacks the intelligence, charisma, and drive to oppress an entire country. His only role in a dictatorship is useful idiot.

I love how Bob talks about shit like serving coffee and filling popcorn buckets like it's the absolute best Americans should hope for.
Because thats the best he can hope for in his future job prospects. Not many job opportunities for a man who got fired from the same company twice, and openly wishes death on half of potential customers while creeping out another half. Don't know about you but I doubt the Escapist has many positive things to say about their former employee.

What if Movieblob learns that there are more left-leaning anti-vaxers? Like vaccines are made in laboratories and have chemicals and shit. The human body has all it needs to heal itself-kind of liberal hippie crap? Seriously, I got co-workers that are left leaning that are anti-vaccination. Because love heals everything kindred spirit!
Not to mention a lot of liberal anti-vaxxers are vegan/veggie extremists who want to get rid of vaccines for both using animal by-products, as well as being tested on animals for medical research.

Good god, the militant vegan nu-hippie movement is such a sad and tragic mistake, just as much as MoovieBlob is himself.

Maybe I would feel sympathetic for movie theaters if they didn’t have shitty ticket prices for the same capeshit movie since 2012.
Movie theatres were to Bob a major source of consooming. After all, where else could he consoom overpriced food, watch bloated big budget films, and maintain the facade of a social life? Them shutting down is his equivalent of a sudden withdrawal.

I don't think there is a cow on the internet that enrages me more than Bob, minus the freaks that mess with kids and animals.

He is still giving medical and lifestyle advice while actively living a lifestyle where he is under threat of losing his feet. He sees no issue in losing good paying manufacturing jobs but calls for bailouts for minimum wage employees at move theaters. The very political views he espouses would shit his ass on the curb. I'm sorry, but anyone who pukes up Ayn Rand shit and isn't a 17 year old edge lord is a fucking idiot.

As a film critic, his knowledge of classic films is terrible. I'm not talking taste. I'm talking his fucking knowledge of films is just lacking for someone who claims to be a well versed film critic.

I refuse to believe this man went to college and graduated with a four year degree.

Every single thing about him pisses me off. I volunteer regularly with the disabled. One of the people is just a head and a torso and he manages to live a more fulfilling life than Bob.

You wanna make the movie industry better Bob?

How about you make the theaters drop the price for tickets, make the popcorn less greasy, and make the rooms nicer.

How about you also make the studios make original films instead of rehashing franchises for the people at Wall Street if they want to compete with the likes of Netflix and Amazon.

But you won’t.
If Bob likes it, then it must be allowed to exist even with taxpayer money. Them's the rules. If there was more than one Blockbuster stil standing, I'm sure he would be screeching for a bailout of it, too.
I love how Bob talks about shit like serving coffee and filling popcorn buckets like it's the absolute best Americans should hope for.
It's because the people working those jobs are the most likely to agree with him. Steel working, farming, and timber work are jobs for the outdated rural folks, not the superior urban stock. His future would have robots doing the latter while people will still have service jobs so he can potentially hit on any women he sees.
I predict that Biden will not make it to Christmas next year or maybe even New Year's. Harris is waiting to take control, which I'm sure Bob will love because of her intersectional attributes of course.
Movie theatres were to Bob a major source of consooming. After all, where else could he consoom overpriced food, watch bloated big budget films, and maintain the facade of a social life? Them shutting down is his equivalent of a sudden withdrawal.
I saw something similar on the Spoony board where one of Noah's tweets was him explaining his need to have a rare game that cost nearly two grand run on a shitty Commodore. Emulators just don't work for him even though they can still do the job. Bob has similar compulsion, it seems. Sure, you could just watch the film at home on a good TV and have any food you want along with the ability to pause, have as much space as you want, and talk as much as you please without getting kicked out. But it's just not the same according to him. Bob, much like Chris with Blockbuster, probably had most of his happiest memories in a theater, so that's probably why he demands they be allowed to exist in large numbers while other industries suffocate under the current strain.

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
If there was more than one Blockbuster stil standing, I'm sure he would be screeching for a bailout of it, too.
He’s also probably going to scream at his phone while he tweet-demands Biden Harris and the Democrats to bail out Disney so they can shit out more MCU capeshit and no original films since the 2008 recession.
Unless Disney gets bought out by Apple.

It pisses me off when people try to force everybody else to get vaccines, when the damn vaccines aren't even out yet.
Not only that but a complete rush job. The normal approval time for a vaccine is what 18 month to 2 years? The vaccines they are rolling out were slapped together in 9 or 10 months. Now the vaccines could be effective and all they did was cut through government red tape but to me when I see something come out in half the time it should I'm going to be cautious. If I was told that the car I was buying was made in half the normal time I'd be asking my friends and co-workers who know about cars to look it over and tell me if the thing is going to explode when I turn it on. If people are hesitant to run out and get the vaccines and want to wait a month or two to see what the side effects are then that's just being smart.

Of course actually asking questions and waiting for the improved version of the vaccine gets in the way of consooming. I mean theres only 4 months to go before Black Widow and Godzila v. Kong are released and everyone NEEDS to see those on the big screen. Who cares if 10 years from now society is dealing with the side effects of the COVID vaccines? At least they got to see Scarlet Johansson in a tight leather suit fight bad guys and a giant dinosaur fight a giant monkey in the theater. Whatever societal problems occur down the line will be well worth it.

I refuse to believe this man went to college and graduated with a four year degree.
Looking at Bobs book when it gets to the part about him going to college it gets really vague about what he did at college or even what classes he took. For some reason he spends most of his time talking about his job at Blockbuster and Best Buy as well as a reviewing gig he did for a public access channel, where he acts like he was the smartest person on the show and the only one keeping it afloat. Reading his book it seems like he got most of his knowledge of film from working at Blockbuster. Make of that what you will.