Careercow Robert Chipman / Bob / Moviebob / "Movieblob" - Middle-Aged Consoomer, CWC with a Thesaurus, Ardent Male Feminist and Superior Futurist, the Twice-Fired, the Mario-Worshipper, publicly dismantled by Hot Dog Girl, now a diabetic

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

How will Bob react to seeing the Mario film?

• Total voters

JayHarrison

kiwifarms.net
It's two... two... TWO Hitlerbob posts for the price of one!
Screen Shot 2022-01-23 A.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-23 B.png

This second one is friggin' hilarious. Moviebob is only as "healthy" as he is because of people who are not only literally smarter than he will ever be (then again, a pile of giraffe droppings is smarter than Bob), but also because of people who actually contribute to the betterment of the human condition (unike Moviebob, who wants to see the world burn).

Open Window Maniac

kiwifarms.net
Bob has the luxury of thinking cartels aren't a problem simply because he doesn't live anywhere near them.

Such myopia for such a Thinker™
"Listen here, friendo! Being able to see the world as being bigger than just the four walls of your basement apartment is something only MAGA Nazis do. Thinking I should gain some sense of perspective revokes any right you had to describe yourself as a person. You aren't a person; you're a bigoted Believer who lives in an unevolved place like Wisconsin or Nebraska. Once we send the military in to take care of the "people" like you, we will have the Superior Future that I earned from making YouTube videos for 10+ years! I will grow wheat on the moon with my colleague and queen, Lindsay Ellis, while you and anybody like you are persecuted brutally like we should have done from the beginning. I will enact the suffering you deserve for being a low IQ Believer who can see how something can be a problem, even if it does not directly affect you. I bet you drank bleach and used fish tank cleaner instead of wearing a mask and getting the vaccine like a real person would! I bet you don't even drink rum at breakfast because you hate women and BIPOC people THAT MUCH! Enjoy your life of misery and suffering you bigoted, Drumpf worshiping, hyperopic subhuman mayoghoul!":smug:
- Moviebob

Open Window Maniac

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, if I had the Chipman brothers as kids, I would drink myself into an early grave as well.
I would at least try to straighten them out so they don't turn out into obsolete pop-culture worshipers first. Granted if for all my effort Bob still wrote Brick By Brick, I'd be hitting the bottle everyday like it owed me rent money.

glib

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1642994340591.png

What did the "smart people" do to help people who didn't get vaccinated.

They blocked therapeutics, fired medical professionals, stopped them from being able to do things, and tried to take away their jobs without the jab.

Or are you talking about Trump, who sent hospital ships and ventilators to NYC that didn't get used at all, proving there was no massive overflow or need for such things?

Was it Operation Warp Speed that saved all the vaxxers? Cause that was all Trump, Bob.

COVID will be the thing to wake up the normies, if nothing else.

Harambe

spinning in my grave
kiwifarms.net
Late but this pissed me off when I saw it:
1) Ethnic clientelism is disgusting, racist, and if you think you rely on black people having absolutely no sense of how politics work besides "He looks like me I will vote for him" is a path that lets you keep power forever and is repeatable with all other ethnic groups, well, fuck, please, do it. If you need ID to vote, that's not unreasonable. You should have to prove citizenship if the country has millions of non-citizen residents and frequent elections.
2) The fuck are your definitions of "left" and "right" because if it's purely about how nationalism, ethnic solidarity, and how acceptable you think gay people are, then you've got a retarded situation where fucking Stalin is a rightist.
Chris has an epiphany over Meat Loaf's death:
View attachment 2912436
Chris, you are an alcoholic. We've seen yr fridge, a sizable portion of your social media is about you drinking high ABV craft beer, without any regard for sequencing or taste. You've got a disabled kid, massive bitch tits, and you work out at a gym that gives you pizza. You fuckin tard. Meatloaf died at 74, his views didn't kill him, old age and sickness killed him at a pretty ripe old age considering his lifestyle and overall health. And at least he died having convictions. The vaccine doesn't keep you from getting it, or from dying, or from spreading it, and neither does the mask, and all that shit is proven at this point. He's so deep into delusion it's striking, he's got nothing approaching self-awareness in spite of the world applying relentless pressure to gain a little bit of it.

All Nazis live in America, and drug cartels only exist in TV.
Borders.png
A) Go to the Ukraine and tell me about that all the Nazis live in America. It was Obama's signature foreign policy accomplishment, overthrowing a corrupt neoliberal regime for an openly Hitlerite regime, and pushing the EU and NATO to admit them.
B) What the fuck is this shit about cartels? You really think that shit is just on TV? Like what backwards shit is this Bob, you base your life around capeshit, and think fictionalized shows about real shit are all fake?
C) If ethnic blocs vote monolithically for a certain party, what does that say about how the party works? Ethnic clientelism is a disgusting deformity on any liberal democracy. It's the shadow of segregation and apartheid. And have you really not looked at the exit polling data by race from 2020? Trump made insane gains in Hispanic support for his 'nazi platform' of bilateral trade negotiations, welfare reduction, and border control. There's not THAT many Cubans voting for the man, he lost Arizona (assuming there wasn't a fix in) by a margin that's so razor thin the Democratic senator from Arizona is having to oppose the party to keep her seat.
bob this is so fucking cringe my office chair just tipped the fuck over and now I have a skull fracture i'm typing this from the hospital you raging fucking faggot

RainwaterDrop

🌺𝒜𝓁𝑜𝒽𝒶 𝐻𝒶𝓌𝒶𝒾𝒾🌺
kiwifarms.net
Bob has the luxury of thinking cartels aren't a problem simply because he doesn't live anywhere near them.

Bob probably thinks that poor mexican farmers and other blue class folk in Mexico are also obsolete. Or maybe he doesn't, considering how wildly incoherent his views are. Perhaps he downplays the Cartels precisely because his premises wouldn't allow him to ever criticize anything from Mexico!

Bob is such an uninformed, uneducated retard that he probably never heard of the atrocities the Cartels commit. Like killing dozens and hanging them from bridges, but no, it's the "obsolete America" that is the problem lol!

Credit where it's due, he actually admits that he is a colossal manbaby. I wouldn't criticize this guy anymore if he fucking grew up and brought home the bacon, a manbaby is still a better person than Bob is, as far as I know he isn't a colossal asshole like his brother!

Tronathon242

kiwifarms.net

The Cartels and assorted South and Central American gangs have a long reach inside the US. They aren't confined to the other side of the Rio Grande. I'm dead certain that he has seen news reports of Cartel hitmen carrying out assignments in the Midwest and MS-13 lobbing heads off in D.C. and just carried on his day without any regard for the victims because those POCs in those violent groups aren't nearly as bad as the Nazis that he thinks are stalking every street corner in the country. What he probably doesn't know is that Nazi gangs have been carrying out work for these gangs and groups for some time now. Food for thought, but he won't chew on that of course.
View attachment 2914114

View attachment 2914129
This second one is friggin' hilarious. Moviebob is only as "healthy" as he is because of people who are not only literally smarter than he will ever be (then again, a pile of giraffe droppings is smarter than Bob), but also because of people who actually contribute to the betterment of the human condition (unike Moviebob, who wants to see the world burn).
What about all the people in Blue States who died, Bob? There were a shit ton of them. Were they stupid? Were they inferior or unevolved?

We are slow walking to an open war in Europe and galaxy brained bob is worried about a rally in the US.
He only understands or appreciates the gravity of things that are close to him because that's all he's ever experienced. Even then, he's completely off base and exaggerates like there's no tomorrow.
"My father's alcoholism"
NO FUCKING SHIT, CHRIS! Anybody with a functioning brain knows full well (via Chris and Bob's own powerleveling with things that were basically "Tell me your father's an alcoholic without saying 'my pa's an alcoholic'") Papa Chipman was a motherfucking alcoholic. And both Chipman sons continued the tradition of functional alcoholism.

Chris, why didn't your father's alcoholism change your perspective on, OH, I DON'T KNOW, YOUR OWN DRINKING LIKE A GODDAMN FISH?! Same goes double for Bob, too. Just cuz yer pa taught you constant alcohol consumption as a coping mechanism doesn't mean y'all have to keep USING it. Also bob prolly wouldn't have beetus at age 40 if he wasn't an alcoholic.
Expecting a Chipman to improve is like expecting the Browns to unfuck themselves. It's a pointless exercise in futility.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2914114

View attachment 2914129
Bob, you retard, you're making that crook's case FOR HIM. He's fear-mongering people to manipulate them and you're boosting his narrative by agreeing with it, and you don't even realize it because your lard-soaked brain is so full of Marvel quips and CGI explosions you can't even pass a turing test. Fucking moron.

JayHarrison

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2914114

View attachment 2914129

Here's a follow-up:
Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 20.17.25.png

(For context, Bob is referring is Blockbuster Buster host Eric Rodriguez, who lost his wife of 21 years to COVID-19.)

Moviebob's reaction in this thread thoroughly disgusting as he's using a colleague's loss to project his superiority complex onto others. Here, a Twitter user named Swarm is making a declarative statement that he's anti-vax and is a COVID survivor after contracting it (date of case unlisted), thus rendering a vaccine moot. But Bob, being the toxic brain-destroying tumor that he is, targets yet another Twitter rando who has done no direct harm to Bob or Mr. Rodriguez, as the reason for his colleague's wife's passing. And by saying that he's "about to block [Swarm]" as "one thing someone smarter [...] did that helped [...] today", my only response to Bob would be...

[inhales deeply]

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HUMAN DECENCY, BOB?! WHAT THE EVER... LOVING... FUCK DO YOU KNOW?! HMM?!

Geez, the more I read into Moviebob's personality, the more I despise him. The number of people I despise more than Moviebob can be counted on a single hand.

Last edited:

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Geez, the more I read into Moviebob's personality, the more I despise him. The number of people I despise more than Moviebob can be counted on a single hand.

The only way Bob wins is if he turns you into a person who's like him. That being said, I'm having a hard time thinking of people who are more despicable than the Blobbenfuhrer. Serial Killers, maybe. But at least most of them have some childhood trauma or brain damage that they could point to as a contributor to their evil deeds. Bob was handed everything he wanted (probably as a way to get him to shut up when he didn't get what he wanted,) and he still turned into one of the most hateful beings on the planet. If he were to get COVID and become hospitalized, he wouldn't take that as a sign that his faith in vaccines was misplaced, he'd blame TRUMP voters for killing him with their horrible, bigoted desire for bodily autonomy. I'm starting to think that COVID has been deliberately avoiding Bobby because it doesn't want to be contaminated by his malevolence.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
Here's a follow-up:
View attachment 2914583
(For context, Bob is referring is Blockbuster Buster host Eric Rodriguez, who lost his wife of 21 years to COVID-19.)

Moviebob's reaction in this thread thoroughly disgusting as he's using a colleague's loss to project his superiority complex onto others. Here, a Twitter user named Swarm is making a declarative statement that he's anti-vax and is a COVID survivor after contracting it (date of case unlisted), thus rendering a vaccine moot. But Bob, being the toxic brain-destroying tumor that he is, targets yet another Twitter rando who has done no direct harm to Bob or Mr. Rodriguez, as the reason for his colleague's wife's passing. And by saying that he's "about to block [Swarm]" as "one thing someone smarter [...] did that helped [...] today", my only response to Bob would be...

[inhales deeply]

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HUMAN DECENCY, BOB?! WHAT THE EVER... LOVING... FUCK DO YOU KNOW?! HMM?!

Bob, much like the rest of the I Fucking Love Science™ crowd, cannot comprehend the idea that he's been lied to for the past two years. He needs to believe that he's done everything right; that his selfless dedication to remaining in his basement (like that was some great sacrifice) helped to stop the spread; that the jabs weren't completely useless at best, harmful at worst. Otherwise, what was the point? Why did he put up with it all if it didn't really make a difference?

The coof has been the ultimate slacktivist LARP. When people were told to stay home and do nothing all day to be heroes, it was a massive ego boost for little effort. Anyone who could do remote work found it even better, enjoying their freedom from the office while the poor wage slaves had to continue to serve them. Masks became the ultimate virtue signal, a sign that you were a Good Person obeying all the rules, not like those filthy anti-maskers. They clamored to be the first to get jabbed and jabbed again, and with Big Pharma and their lapdog Fauci pushing for a fourth shot, they'll happily line up for that one too, never once questioning the fact that the jabs frequently knock people on their asses for a day or two (and might be doing worse things that we don't know fully yet). I mean seriously, when was the last time you had a vaccine that made you sick? That's not normal; in fact, that's the opposite of what a proper vaccine should do.

But the reality is that biology is random. There are trends, to be sure, but there are also outliers; for every thousand fatties who get the coof and keel over, there's one healthy person who had a previously unknown condition that dies. Once it had gone global, there was realistically nothing that could have been done. Everybody was going to catch it at some point, and relief efforts should have been designed around that fact, looking at both preventative (zinc, vitamin D, antioxidants) and therapeutic medicine (Ivermectin, HCQ), especially cheap, proven drugs that could be manufactured and distributed easily. But for whatever reason, that's not what happened, and the powers that be decided to try and outwit biology and shut down the coof for good, with heavyhanded authoritarian measures and unproven vaccines. And when it obviously didn't work, the Good People who did everything right looked for a scapegoat, and they directed all their anger at the anti-maskers, anti-vaxxers, and anyone who dared to say "fuck you, it's a cold, deal with it."

I also know a couple people who have died of the coof, though in both cases I question the care they were getting (why the fuck are we still putting people on ventilators when we know they don't work). Despite this, my opinions have not changed in the slightest on the measures we took, and I do not believe that an even more forceful approach would have saved them. A novel virus is going to affect some people more harshly than others, but every pandemic in history has gone the same way: strong at the start, evolving to be weaker but more transmissible, eventually fading into the background of other cold and flu viruses. It's hubris of the highest order to believe that you can outsmart basic biology. Human civilization has been around for about 10,000 years, and modern medicine only a couple hundred. Life's been around for almost four billion years. I think it's got the upper hand here.

But again, people like Bob would sink into depression if they realized that all their bootlicking was for nothing. So instead, they redirect their energies to anger towards the nonbelievers, distracting themselves from the truth. It's going to be interesting watching them over the next few years and seeing how many try to keep up the charade.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Cartels and assorted South and Central American gangs have a long reach inside the US. They aren't confined to the other side of the Rio Grande. I'm dead certain that he has seen news reports of Cartel hitmen carrying out assignments in the Midwest and MS-13 lobbing heads off in D.C. and just carried on his day without any regard for the victims because those POCs in those violent groups aren't nearly as bad as the Nazis that he thinks are stalking every street corner in the country. What he probably doesn't know is that Nazi gangs have been carrying out work for these gangs and groups for some time now. Food for thought, but he won't chew on that of course.

What about all the people in Blue States who died, Bob? There were a shit ton of them. Were they stupid? Were they inferior or unevolved?

He only understands or appreciates the gravity of things that are close to him because that's all he's ever experienced. Even then, he's completely off base and exaggerates like there's no tomorrow.

Expecting a Chipman to improve is like expecting the Browns to unfuck themselves. It's a pointless exercise in futility.
I have to wonder if Chris realizes he's headed down the same beetus-riddled road that Older Brother went down and whether he'll get beetus by age 40, as well. To mention nothing of the other person in that house that apparently drinks like a fish, also.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net

He's probably so dumb he thinks that Cartels are a myth invented by the right to stop more Hispanics coming over and voting Democrat.

The more I learnt about Bob, the more I hated him, and then the hate was replaced with exasperation, then bewilderment.

I'd say, for me at least, the most annoying thing about Bob is his refusal to learn and how he suffers no consequences for the awful shit he does. Yes, he lost his jobs at Escapist, Screw Attack, Geek, and then Escapist again, and he got blown out by Lindsay, but he's still plodding along. He never gets suspended on twitter, still has patrons, and still gets hits on his channel. Yes, he's losing subscribers every day, his patreon is going down, and his videos are lucky to crack 50k hits, but it's a slow, drawn out death that, when it finally happens, will be an anti-climax barely worth noting.

JayHarrison

kiwifarms.net
The more I learnt about Bob, the more I hated him, and then the hate was replaced with exasperation, then bewilderment.

I'd say, for me at least, the most annoying thing about Bob is his refusal to learn and how he suffers no consequences for the awful shit he does. [...] He never gets suspended on twitter, still has patrons, and still gets hits on his channel. Yes, he's losing subscribers every day, his patreon is going down, and his videos are lucky to crack 50k hits, but it's a slow, drawn out death that, when it finally happens, will be an anti-climax barely worth noting.
Moviebob losing his Twitter account privileges, having his Patreon shut down, and having his video channel lose relevance (whatever little int still has) can all be described in a single word: Karma. And Moviebob's meeting with karma is long, long overdue.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moviebob losing his Twitter account privileges, having his Patreon shut down, and having his video channel lose relevance (whatever little int still has) can all be described in a single word: Karma. And Moviebob's meeting with karma is long, long overdue.
IMO Karma won't truly begin for Bob until he gets his Mario-shka brain, only to find out it killed him and he's dead AND in Hell, playing no-win Bing Bing Wahoo torture for all eternity.

bajagoogoo

kiwifarms.net
Karma hit Bob the second his mother squeezed him into this world. His entire life is a farce run by an idiot.

Bob is a critic who sucks at being a critic. He hates people yet relies on the generosity of others to scrape by because his YouTube "career" that he's worked on since 2006 nets $12k/year.

He has no respect from the few peers that know he exists and has been eclipsed by the majority of them. He's a published author of a book that's a forgettable mess.

His soapbox is Twitter. He goes after low hanging fruit and embraces any ideal that keeps him safe and secure. He tweets 50-100+ times per day and not only is he ignored, he loses what few people are paying attention to him.

He claims to be an intellectual yet runs away from any sort of debate or rebuttal unless he can get the last word in then ignore on his Twitter hugbox. The few times Bob has shown some courage and swung at people, they swing back harder and utterly destroy him.

He can't cook a simple meal without fucking it up. His life is so devoid of excitement that a martini with his brother is noteworthy. He lives in a city he can't afford without living with his mother.

TL;DR: Bob's life is shit. His karma is life itself.

Last edited: