Careercow Robert Chipman / Bob / Moviebob / "Movieblob" - Middle-Aged Consoomer, CWC with a Thesaurus, Ardent Male Feminist and Superior Futurist, the Twice-Fired, the Mario-Worshipper, publicly dismantled by Hot Dog Girl, now a diabetic

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

How will Bob react to seeing the Mario film?

• Total voters

JayHarrison

kiwifarms.net
Fox News' Peter Doocy asks Joe Biden about whether or not inflation is bad for Joe's record. Unsurprisingly (ed.), fuckwit film fan cheers the fuckwitted response from the Fuckwit in Chief (last post decensored):
Screen Shot 2022-01-23 E.png

Moviebob and FiC Biden are both intellectual heliumweights.

Moviebob and FiC Biden are also bullies.

Ergo, based on Moviebob's own rules, it's impossible to be a bully against Joe Biden, and you sure as FUCK can't be a bully against Moviebob.

Last edited:

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moviebob claims to be a good person, LOL!:
View attachment 2912085
Bob could teach him that the value to being a good person is have your words be mistaken for the words of a nazi. Truly the best of our people.

So perhaps it is best that sexbot technology is coming to men's rescue.
View attachment 2912509
Eternal virgin Bob happy that he can lose his virginity at the age of 50.

View attachment 2912625

Bobby sees through Mars/M&Ms's faux-woke campaign...
View attachment 2912521

... that it is actually a trolling plan at conservatives' expense!
View attachment 2912570
Bob is right that the M&M campaign is a clear diversion from the companies use of child slave labor (though let's be real he heard this from someone else), but then Bob had to be Bob and make it somehow more about the Republicans being stupid. Bob really seems to care more about his favorite junk food company making meaningless culture war buzz than about said junk food company exploiting child labor, real classy Bob.

The new Venom film, according to Wikipedia, has reached $500M global. 100M more than you-know-what.
View attachment 2915357
So I wonder why MCU didn't brag about their CinemaScore...
View attachment 2915384
Bob's projection on Kevin Feige is probably the closest thing I can say about Bob as definitely gay because man Kevin Feige likely thinks less of Bob than whatever Sony is doing.

Bob malding because he knows that the "Douchebag hat" is used to describe people like him.

Fox News' Peter Doocy asks Joe Biden about whether or not inflation is bad for Joe's record. Un, fuckwit film fan cheers the fuckwitted response from the Fuckwit in Chief (last post decensored):
View attachment 2918264
Bob would be malding if it was Trump who called reporters stupid, which funny enough he did and Bob got pissed about it. But at least we know that Bob's ideal presidential candidate is just a female version of himself.

Also Bob's retarded if he thinks that gaffe would stick to that reporter. It's not like it was a Trump nickname that people still use to this day.

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our Commander in Dementia can't stop shitting himself in public.
f.png

dumb.png
People used to call G.W. Bush dumb, but I can't recall him saying something that plumbs so deep into stupidity.

Why care about "optics" when you are already Better than God?
bullies.png
"Power-perceived is power-achieved." This sounds like, I dunno, bullying?

Greenwald still doesn't get it:
green.png

Our Laws and Constitution are bad when they interfere with nignogs getting preferential treatment:
affirm.png

Covid. Bobby has an idiosyncratic understanding of the word "unvaccinated", but we all knew that part. Just note how Bobby is too chickenshit to confront a powerful Black woman:
bree.png
If BreeNewsome were a white man, she'd have been given the "not-a-person" treatment.

Untitled.png

FJ4P_1kXIAUlZoV.jpg

Of course it doesn't need me to remind you that disobeying Jews makes you a Nazi.
FJ4P_1kXIAUlZoV.jpg

tario.png
If you could cure superstition, there wouldn't have been a MovieBob.

Untitled.png

More not-a-persons.
Untitled.png

Let's take a closer look at the first non-person; the second is just random swipe.
troon.png
Yup, even his crony BensDecoy is fed up.

Anything involving trannies attract non-persons like flies to honey:
Untitled.png

sgdsagr.png

Star Wars get on the pulse with the post-zoomer generation with their existential ennui and irony overload.
21.png

Synder bullshit....
synder.png

...with a sideways swipe at Frank Miller:
Miller.png

gunn.png
Cut that out Bobby. Gunn won't let you join his orgy on top of a big pile of money.

Chris Pratt as Mario is triggering, but trooned-out Mario is a-okay! Note the letter "T":
tario.png

Filthy ho puts up a fuck-and-tell list. I can't parse what Bobby says.
Untitled.png

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Fox News' Peter Doocy asks Joe Biden about whether or not inflation is bad for Joe's record. Un, fuckwit film fan cheers the fuckwitted response from the Fuckwit in Chief (last post decensored):
View attachment 2918264

Ergo, based on Moviebob's own rules, it's impossible to be a bully against Joe Biden, and you sure as FUCK can't be a bully against Moviebob.
I seem to recall Trump insulting journalists to their face and it was THE END OF DEMOCRACY! By which I mean, everyone who has this point of view should kill themselves. I can't stand this hypocrisy anymore, and I'm extremely MATI right now.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2918264

Another variant of Moviebob's classic "no bad tactics, just bad targets" ideology.

AKA "every Republican voter in America deserves to be slowly tortured to death because they represent my high school bullies- I mean they're objectively evil. We could literally reenact the Holocaust but with Republicans (and should) and be justified because they think trans people shouldn't be able to use whatever bathroom they want!"

JayHarrison

kiwifarms.net
Moviebob + Acyn = No brain detected.

View attachment 2918133
People used to call G.W. Bush dumb, but I can't recall him saying something that plumbs so deep into stupidity.
Peter Doocy's question here was/is relevant, thus it's not a stupid question.

Why care about "optics" when you are already Better than God?
View attachment 2918184
"Power-perceived is power-achieved." This sounds like, I dunno, bullying?
Again, Moviebob cannot be bullied because Moviebob is a bully.

View attachment 2918169
Moviebob is on record for saying that that his political opponents deserve to be imprisoned, coughed upon, physically attacked, and deported to desert islands, among other evils. Moviebob has permanently disqualified himself from being a Good Guy (please refer to this Matt Christiansen video I posted on 2022.01.13, or you can click below for quick reference).

Our Laws and Constitution are bad when they interfere with nignogs getting preferential treatment:
View attachment 2918160
Say it with me: Byreplacing meritocracy with identitarianism, Affirmative Action is literally government-mandated racism requiring large companies to hire minority employees to fulfill racial-diversity quotas.

Covid. Bobby has an idiosyncratic understanding of the word "unvaccinated", but we all knew that part. Just note how Bobby is too chickenshit to confront a powerful Black woman:
View attachment 2918300
If BreeNewsome were a white man, she'd have been given the "not-a-person" treatment.
Yes, we should save people worthy of saving. The Moviebobs of the world aren't, however...

Church : Moviebob
::
Holy water : Vampires

View attachment 2918269
If you could cure superstition, there wouldn't have been a MovieBob.
I consdier Moviebobism equivalent to superstition-based stupidity.

Given that Moviebob could be seen as a sock puppet for the Democratic Party, it makes you wonder if Moviebob's status as person should include quotation marks or not. (Correct answer: Yes. If Bob wants to call others "people" in quotes and say that those who mock him don't exist, he should be treated in kind and learn to live with it.)

More not-a-persons.
View attachment 2918201

Let's take a closer look at the first non-person; the second is just random swipe.
View attachment 2918277
Yup, even his crony BensDecoy is fed up.
As we all know, words aren't slurs when Moviebob uses them...

Anything involving trannies attract non-persons like flies to honey:
View attachment 2918287
Not gonna lie: I owe part of my sense of humor to 1940s and 1950s Disney and Warner Bros., so jakeeylshere's response gets a thumbs-up from me. And, besides, given Moviebob's fervent support of eugenics, you'd think he'd actually support the idea of children grown in laboratories.

I seem to recall Trump insulting journalists to their face and it was THE END OF DEMOCRACY! By which I mean, everyone who has this point of view should kill themselves. I can't stand this hypocrisy anymore, and I'm extremely MATI right now.
TBF journos need to be insulted.
I don't question Positron's statement at all. I was no fan of Donald Trump at any point in time, but I fully appreciate his disdain toward mainstream-media "journalists". I've gained additional appreciation for Trump's disdain since Fuckwit in Chief Joe Biden's inauguration, seeing as how the MSM rarely asks the FiC unscripted questions more difficult than "What's your favorite ice cream flavor?"

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2915216
Why is Bobby following an account called "master opener of women"?
If you think Bobby's answer is retarded, look at how his cronies respond.
View attachment 2915240
Among his peers, Bobby is the smooth talker after all.
I love how they all miss the point of the post.

Whether you agree with PUA/redpill logic or not (it personally think its kind of cringey), the point is that the woman is only saying that she has a boyfriend to see how you react and/or get you to fuck off. That many times single women say this (this is admitted by women) just to get a guy to stop hitting on her.
Now PUA types are cringey because instead of respecting that she doesn't want them hitting on her (or genuinely has a bf) they continue to attempt to get her to fuck them. Blobbo & simps, however, are also cringey because 1) they cannot grasp the context that she is hypothetically asking them to fuck off, and 2) still in their own beta way trying to get in her pants by demonstrating what a gentlesir who Respekts Wamen (TM) and "isn't like other guys".

Fox News' Peter Doocy asks Joe Biden about whether or not inflation is bad for Joe's record. Unsurprisingly (ed.), fuckwit film fan cheers the fuckwitted response from the Fuckwit in Chief (last post decensored):
View attachment 2918264

It's funny because if you replaced "Biden" with "Trump" and "Fox" with "CNN" then Movieblob would be tard-ragging about teh fashizms and direct assault on freedom of the press.

TBF journos need to be insulted.
Agree, but that doesn't make Moviebob any less of a hypocrite.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
Diabeeto: Jumps into some rando's replies to mock and make personal attacks on him for his take on capeshit. Comments multiple times, unsolicited.
Rando: Takes a single personal jab at Diabeeto in response to get him to shut up and go away.
Diabeeto fan: "How dare you inflict this on my timeline, you CREEP! Have you no respect for the great Diabeeto's wishes and feelings? I did not consent to this!"

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Movieblob's fans? They constantly give him passes for the exact same behavior they screech at everyone else for, sometimes in the exact same comment, and they don't even seem to notice. I guess they're literally too dumb to have empathy for anyone but their diabetic idol.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2918264

this whole debacle reminds me of the hot mic about a journalist called Clymer with President Bush-43.
"That Clymer guy sure is an asshole" "Oh yeah, total asshole" and then for a little while, "Clymer" became a euphemism for asshole.

Bob's so smoothbrained he doesn't even care about the question let alone the answer. He just cares that a senile old fool that just happens to be Blue and thus Bob's Hero, called a Fox journalist a stupid SOB for no good reason. Never mind that inflation is eating away at everybody's money, INCLUDING BOB'S. Of course, it's a given that Bob can't comprehend economics to save his life.

Oh and by the way, if any :epik: on Twitter who's reading this is tired of Bob's "Your Mom" comebacks, there's a reply that will hurt him more than anything else:

"Rape jokes aren't funny, Bob".

Last edited:

AirdropShitposts

President Biden, end Joanne's Texas Genocide now!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2918169
President Biden is prosecuting a journalist in a case that Trump originated. Bob doesn't care and is often gleeful about it.
View attachment 2918160
One of the things done subsequently? Outlawing of racial discrimination, first by Amendment, then multiple times by statute, then by Supreme Court rulings. Bob doesn't care because he's been told that racial discrimination is actually good and as a Thinker he does as he's told.
Of course it doesn't need me to remind you that disobeying Jews makes you a Nazi.
View attachment 2918307
Is the governor of a state now supposed to be responding to every flyer handed out by a crank in his state?
Other than your obsessive need to hate on Jared Leto, or weird contortions to try and criticize this from a woke perspective without being woke yourself, you could have simply dismissed this by pointing out that the "Snyder canon" scene is from an alternate timeline that Snyder himself was going to erase before returning the franchise to Warner Bros. Kinda what would I expect from someone who postures as not only a comic film buff but also a comic lore expert. (There's also the fact that Leto was likely cast for this brief cameo as he was and is still the Joker for the DCEU even if he'll probably never actually play the role again. Although I'm still surprised that Snyder fans want to see more of this Joker considering it was even worse than he was in Suicide Squad except for the look.)
View attachment 2918344
I think he's implying that Brett Kavanaugh is an incel. Or at least an expression of the incel movement.

Unlike MovieBob of course.

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2918344
I can understand your confusion since his typing is bordering on illiterate here, but he's saying when men get their egos hurt by women they kill people or elect a "rapist" (cause lack of evidence doesn't matter, at least if the accused is Republican) to the Supreme Court, while the absolute worst women ever do is put guys on a don't date list.

>Laughs in Mattress Girl. And numerous other women who have destroyed guys' lives or literally gotten them killed with false accusations for petty reasons. Some of which leftists have even acknowledged cause white women did it to black, Arab, or other minority men.

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
Bob should not be talking about a subject he knows nothing about.
Bob: "If you're not a scientist (re: government appointed public health bureaucrat), you can't talk about COVID!"
Bob: "If you're not a woman, you can't talk about (re: oppose) abortion!"
Bob: "If you're not a longtime nerd, you can't talk about capeshit!"
Also Bob: *Talks about sex*