Careercow Robert Chipman / Bob / Moviebob / "Movieblob" - Middle-Aged Consoomer, CWC with a Thesaurus, Ardent Male Feminist and Superior Futurist, the Twice-Fired, the Mario-Worshipper, publicly dismantled by Hot Dog Girl, now a diabetic

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

How will Bob react to seeing the Mario film?

• Total voters

NaviSpider

kiwifarms.net
To be fair to Bob, Better Call Saul is probably as inaccessible/daunting for him as The Silmarillion is for many people, seeing as it's an adult-oriented drama set in the real world without any flashing colors or Whedonesque quips to keep his attention.

And if he had to compare Gilligan's works with Tolkein's, wouldn't The Hobbit be a better analogue for Better Call Saul than The Silmarillion, since it's far more intertwined in terms of character crossover and temporal distance?
I thought Amazon were butchering Tolkien's work but now I'm picturing a Disneyfied Silmarillion.
Turin upon finding out he's married his sister: "well this is awkward".

Of course Bob wouldn't compare it to the Hobbit because that is a book for children and Bob is a grown man so he's going to reference only books for grown ups. That he's never read. But yes, it would make more sense to compare the two as the Hobbit has characters and events that directly influence the Lord of the Rings and aren't a semi-mythical retelling of ages past from an in-universe source.
I know Friday Night Tights apparently makes Bob seethe for whatever fucking reason, but what in the fuck is he going on about? The text messages?

Also, Philosophy troon is a worthless narcissist, if you want to learn philosophy read a fucking book.
Philosophy Tube is to philosophy what Moviebob is to movies. Only propping up what their smooth minds understand and conform to their particular worldviews.

AirdropShitposts

pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Bob looks better without the sunglasses if he could stop himself from making stupid retard or psycho faces. A task I'm becoming less and less optimistic about as I continue typing it out.

I wonder if he just stares a hole into his script as he's reading. He doesn't strike me as someone who could give a extemporaneous speech off an outline. And we know what his actual "scripts" look like which is why he stopped posting them.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Bob looks better without the sunglasses if he could stop himself from making stupid retard or psycho faces. A task I'm becoming less and less optimistic about as I continue typing it out.

I wonder if he just stares a hole into his script as he's reading. He doesn't strike me as someone who could give a extemporaneous speech off an outline. And we know what his actual "scripts" look like which is why he stopped posting them.

Somewhere in this thread is a Thanksgiving gathering where Bob is wearing either rimless or wire-rim rectangular glasses, and while he is still no matinee idol, he looks considerably more normal. Those giant black hipster frames do him no favors at all. But then, neither do the retro tv / vidya t-shirts or the Super Mario sportcoat. The man has the fashion sense of a feral pig.

RockVolnutt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh crap you're right. That's my mistake. Now I'm even more confused. I thought everyone was up in arms because this movie had some basis on the show.
Nah, it's just a movie about one of Batman's sidekicks that was going to be setting the status quo in Gotham after the Flash movie does a soft-reset of the DCEU. According to leaks it was also going to set up a Nightwing movie too. Most of the people up in arms about it are just like Bob in thinking it's a woke masterpiece because it stars a woman but only vary in if they think it's a good or bad thing. Probably would've been bad since we know they were sorta doing a pseudo Batman Beyond thing with the sidekicks due to Michael Keaton's Batman being much older.

So autism pretty much.

AirdropShitposts

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do employers do when they want to find out if an applicant is bullshitting about their degree? What did the people who found out John Flynt never actually finished college do?
You used to have to contact the schools, usually the Registrar would just tell you, but Salem State participates in this service: https://nscverifications.org/welcome-to-verification-services/

$15 and you have to have a company to use. I'm sure someone could probably just ask Salem State's Registrar directly but they direct you to this service.

Dr J

kiwifarms.net
Oh crap you're right. That's my mistake. Now I'm even more confused. I thought everyone was up in arms because this movie had some basis on the show.
You're not the first to make that mistake, which is another reason why it's for the best that this piece of shit didn't come out. If it did come out you'd probably have a million screeching twattertards complaining that it didn't reference anything from the show, even though Batgirl and Batwoman aren't the same fucking thing.
Of course Bob wouldn't compare it to the Hobbit because that is a book for children and Bob is a grown man so he's going to reference only books for grown ups.
And also because Blob's never read it. His only engagement with it, probably, was the horribly mangled woke mess that was the film trilogy

make_it_so

Goodnight Earth, Goodnight Humanity
kiwifarms.net
Why do him and Jim only ever show themselves on camera while wearing sunglasses? Are they trying to look cool? Hide the fact they're reading off a teleprompter? Are their normal sized human eyes tiny pinpricks when compared to the rest of their rotund faces, thus making them look even more like pigs?
To try to hide how truly hideous and uncanny valley-ish they look? We've all seen Bob's rooster stare eyes, and frankly he looks like he's gotten worse and worse over the years.
Bob's eyes don't make him look more like a pig, but they do make him look more like Chris Chipman's 40-something special needs brother.
But that's exactly what he is.

Positron

Infinitely worse than Lockheed Martin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Biden takes his own sweet time responding to China's sanctions, as Fox New's Peter Doocy observes.
doocy.jpg
Apparently "delegation" is not a thing in Democrat's White House.

When an American national commit crimes on foreign territories, it is apparently the job of the White House to whisk them off before trail.
9year.png

1212.png

Bobby denies Superior Future when it is staring him in the face.
future.jpg

It is okay to appropriate Latina Culture if you are a pretty woman who do fun things.
latina.png

sean.png

Nick Parrott:
nick.png

Dan Savage.
dan.png

dogs.png
It's okay Bobby. Humans have been practicing eugenics on dogs for at least 15000 years.

diverse.png

stocl.png
If I were clairvoyant like Bobby and co I'd have shorted WB stock. Why aren't they awash with money already?

white.png

dcau.png

BG4.png

Yup. Batgirl threatens to be another Whedonesque quipfest, which totally justifies the euthanasia.
cringe.png
Any criticism leveled against Bobby's obsessions are not real. And "extremely narrow scope of their aesthetic taste", okay.

BG5.png

Something called #AyerCut has emerged. I'm too busy to look it up.
replacement.png

replacement.png

ayer.png

Verse.jpg

HBO
hbo.png

HBO2.png

Birds of Prey is "solid" in Bobby's estimation. It sure solidified some part of him.
vog.png

msm.png

Do they plan it or do they not?
plan.png

Prey autism and Youtube algorithms.
prey.png

billy.png

Middle-aged men ruefully reminiscences the days before Joe Rogan turned evil.
rogan.png

ireland.png
What a shame. I thought Ireland is diverse?
(Seriously the movie does look good)

Speaking of slutpop, when the Queen of Slutpop speaks, Bobby listens.
slut.png

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
Bobby skipped the affirmative arthouse Nope and go straight for the fap fuel. Spoiler alert: he shaved his head, ditched the Nintendo T-shirts, and adopted the pussy-watering look of a GTA pimp.
View attachment 3566084

View attachment 3566086

The Daylight Warrior, the guy who just told Danny Dank that "Bob has done more in his life than you ever will, mewing quim", has reservations about Bobby himself.
View attachment 3566324
Campra's video.

Like Cassandra, Bobby prophesizes the destruction of WB.
View attachment 3566102

View attachment 3566159

He continues to grudge-wank on Leslie Grace's behalf.
View attachment 3566163

View attachment 3566097

Marrying your childhood sweetheart is now "grooming", according to the Rainbow scum.
View attachment 3566108

Oliver Lennard.
View attachment 3566110
Doing "philosophy" for money was the jobs of Ancient Greek's sophists, a profession not much younger than prostitution.

View attachment 3566112

View attachment 3566090
what a fucking ugly retarded mongoloid and still can green screen for shit

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It takes a special kind of the most superior futurist to take double the time to graduate with a degree meant for scholarship sportsball players.
as someone who knows someone who took seven years to complete a 4 year degree, the answer is, drinking and partying. I mean Bob is the guy who admitted to passing out in hotel lobbies back in the day. God knows how often he got blackout drunk while in college. For all his dismissal of and disdain for "frat bros", Bob sure parties like one even to this day. But "I drink at Hahvad student watering holes, friendo" isn't the pwn he thinks it is, particularly going into his 40s.
Did Bob always have DSLs, or is it just this picture?
there's other pictures, I forget where, in which Bob's lazy eye is obvious because it's not pointing in the same direction as his other eye.

your error is excused, as Batwhamen was also replaced by person of greater diversity and thereupon got cancelled. Easy to get that shit confused.

AirdropShitposts

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something called #AyerCut has emerged. I'm too busy to look it up.
View attachment 3568462

View attachment 3568462

View attachment 3568471
Director/writer David Ayer says that the studio basically took Suicide Squad away from him to force reshoots and then recut his final cut of the movie and totally replace the soundtrack of the movie. They also cut it more severely towards a PG-13, Ayer wanted R like James Gunn got. The Ayer Cut thing has been around on Twitter for a few years, especially after they said they were going to do the Snyder Cut. The way Ayer's described it is more of a Directors Cut meets Extended Cut versus a completely separate movie like the Snyder Cut. One of the main things is that a lot of Leto Joker scenes were cut including a lot of Joker/Harley backstory. Aside from that and other than the soundtrack a lot of it sounds like mostly tweaks and slight changes. IIRC, Ayer also said they'd have to redo a bunch of visual effects and finish them for the additional scenes which I assume is partly why Warner wasn't interested in it, especially considering how much money they made off the cut the studio seemingly did. (edit: Also, wanted to add that Ayer, unlike Snyder, is kind of an asshole who people put up with because of his talent.)

Seems like Bob should be up for it, a very diverse cast many of whom want the cut to come, an once renown director and writer getting to do his own vision without interference from that hated reality TV hack and the other execs he despises, more crossovers and references, a cut of a film that doesn't cater to the obsoletes in the future Jurassic Park territories, etc. But alas, the wrong people on Twitter want it, so his hands are tied, he has to warn WBD against ruining 21st Century culture more with another bad business decision.

Last edited:

BetterFuckChuck

kiwifarms.net
I would put money on Bob having never read The Silmarillion, let alone appreciated it. He's just trying to call it a prequel but in the most sophisticated way he thinks he can.

But calling The Silmarillion a prequel to The Lord of the Rings is like calling The Bible a prequel to WW2.

On that note, has Bob ever described a film as the "Dark Souls of movies" or something retarded like that?

Edit: I just read one of the comments when he was sperging out over some Danny Dank guy -"Bob's done more in his life than you ever will you mewling quim" oh God my sides. Imagine trying to be so badass on twitter to stand up for a man who has, in fact, never done anything of value with his life. That comment needs to be preserved somewhere, in a museum or something.
I think its slightly more nuanced than that. I think Bob’s mindset is that he romanticizes dumb nerd shit by comparing it well regarded things. He thinks that the hobby of reading fantasy works or obsessing over directors of tv shows will gain legitimacy if he compares it to an unfinished book or an acclaimed tv show

Jaracainofthewind

kiwifarms.net
I think its slightly more nuanced than that. I think Bob’s mindset is that he romanticizes dumb nerd shit by comparing it well regarded things. He thinks that the hobby of reading fantasy works or obsessing over directors of tv shows will gain legitimacy if he compares it to an unfinished book or an acclaimed tv show
I don't know a whole about Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul. But he might be thinking about how The Hobbit directly connects into Lord of the Rings, the Silmarillion is like not so much setting the stage, but growing the tree that will one day be cut down for a stage. Although I'm not sure how well that can work. Because Better Call Saul would have to be about how like Meth was wrought upon the world. When Seven Crackheads sang. And one voice rose up in discord. And Kid Charlemagne told him no! Listen! I have expected this, and the song was always meant to work around what you thought was the discord and chaos and what the shit am I on about...

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
When an American national commit crimes on foreign territories, it is apparently the job of the White House to whisk them off before trail.
View attachment 3568232
Ya know, for a guy who claims to be a Democrat...He sure as fuck exhibits a lot of traits you'd see in your typical right-wing uber patriot "Dun yer dare fuck with muh Murica!!!" type.

Dr J

kiwifarms.net
I don't know a whole about Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul. But he might be thinking about how The Hobbit directly connects into Lord of the Rings, the Silmarillion is like not so much setting the stage, but growing the tree that will one day be cut down for a stage. Although I'm not sure how well that can work. Because Better Call Saul would have to be about how like Meth was wrought upon the world. When Seven Crackheads sang. And one voice rose up in discord. And Kid Charlemagne told him no! Listen! I have expected this, and the song was always meant to work around what you thought was the discord and chaos and what the shit am I on about...
Yeah well, obviously he didn't know that because he's never read it.

It really is a lot simpler than that. He compared Better Call Saul to The Silmarillion because fewer people have heard of The Silmarillion (there's no movie or TV show) so by referencing comparatively more obscure books, in his mind, he looks smart. Funnily enough it's basically how The Big Bang Theory works with its pop culture references

Unfortunately for Blob (or Big Bang Theory) anyone who does actually know what he's talking about comes away thinking he's an idiot because his references make zero sense.
Ya know, for a guy who claims to be a Democrat...He sure as fuck exhibits a lot of traits you'd see in your typical right-wing uber patriot "Dun yer dare fuck with muh Murica!!!" type.
Well, he's like a lot of Neoliberal cocksuckers. They love their country when the country can be used to bully other countries into toeing the neoliberal agenda. They hate their country when the people who actually live in the country don't want to toe the neoliberal agenda either

Oh Long Johnson

I got your 3PL right here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Somewhere in this thread is a Thanksgiving gathering where Bob is wearing either rimless or wire-rim rectangular glasses, and while he is still no matinee idol, he looks considerably more normal. Those giant black hipster frames do him no favors at all. But then, neither do the retro tv / vidya t-shirts or the Super Mario sportcoat. The man has the fashion sense of a feral pig.
Neal Stephenson had a great line in Cryptonomicron about Bob's glasses:

He is wearing the heavy-rimmed black military eyeglasses known in the trade as RPGs, or Rape Prevention Glasses.

Theoretically, with how the Comanche did their recruiting/kidnapping, couldn't someone be Lakota Sioux and Comanche?

Shart Attack

kiwifarms.net
Bob only pretends to be a patriot when he can use it as a cudgel against people he hates. He never has a nice thing to say about his country, he only bitches about its faults. He has no respect for America and has nothing but disdain for its history and values. He hates that the people he hates have freedom of speech and a right to vote, and he'd take it away from them if he could. He would see 90% of the country's landmass burned and salted just to spite his countrymen who vote to have an elephant fuck them in the ass instead of voting to have a donkey fuck them in the ass.

One of America's guiding principles is the rule of law, that America is a nation governed by laws rather than the whims of the aristocracy, and no one is above or beneath the law... You know, in theory... He only gives a shit about rule of law when it would inconvenience people he hates like conservative Supreme Court justices. When someone he assumes is on his team breaks a law in another country, fuck the rule of law, let's start dropping nukes.

Bolo

kiwifarms.net
bobstupid.jpg

For context, this is Robert replying a post where the Critical Drinker bitches about Galadriel doing some wire-fu in the new amazon Lord of the Rings shit.

And again, this is another situation that I don't know if Robert is serious or just trolling, because if serious, can't Robert read or understand simple figure of speach?

I'm no Tolkien expert (I've only read the main 3 books and I sorta remember the Hobbit as a kid), but it was very clear that whenever Tolkien described elves, it was as if they were these ethereal, elegant creatures as a way to separate them from humans, but it was more a figure of speach in how the Elves presented themselves, as being these immaculate pristine beings.

So when Tolkien wrote that Legolas barely left foot prints, it doesn't mean that the guy has the weight of a feather, it just means that Legolas is extremely swift and dextrous, and even kids understand that, because to take it literally would mean that even a gust of wind would sweep a Elf away.

Also no Robert, Elves aren't stronger than humans. I can't recall if Tolkien ever wrote in the books about the Elves "power level" manga style, but the only thing it was made clear was that elves, Legolas in particular, was more agile and swift than the others, that's about it.

For the Tolkien heads here, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong,