Dramacow Robert Edwin Thrumston III / Emma "Emi" Terry Edwins / D.I.D. And Me / thru5972 - An ogre who chronically fakes Dissociative Identity Disorder and literally cannot stop responding to Kiwifarms

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1587508951150.png

Robert Edwin Thrumston III (yes, really), who now goes by Emma or Emi, is a trans Youtuber whose videos focus on the topic of pretending to have dissociative identity disorder. Due to his attention-seeking tendencies, Robert has taken up the habit of repeatedly discussing Kiwifarms on his amateur blog while flip-flopping between pretending to not care and attempting takedowns of his information. He has proven to meticulously comb through Kiwifarms specifically looking for his name, and thus he will predictably waddle upon this thread to continue to drain it for all the precious, delicious pity and attention he can.

Special thanks to @zedkissed60, @Ellesse_warrior, and @Special spoonie for their support and effort collecting information for this thread.

ATTENTION SEEKING AND HISTORY

The most immediately obvious quirk of Robert is his often-asserted (and possibly self-diagnosed) dissociative identity disorder, a condition which in of itself is considered an illegitimate or questionable disorder that is often faked by patients or imposed by therapists within the psychological sciences. In general, DID (previously known as multiple personality disorder, or MPD) is regarded as a coping mechanism under the broad umbrella of dissociative disorders (hence the name change) rather than an actual disease or disorder with genetic/biological signifiers.

This cursory comprehension of the condition, coupled with the tendency the communities he partakes in to often fake having DID for attention, heavily demonstrates Robert is pretending to have the condition to seem more interesting than he actually is...or "was," had he left Kiwifarms well enough alone. His usage of terms exclusive to these communities (such as referring to himself as a "system") further confirms this notion.

As a further demonstration of his pretend-lunacy regarding DID, it's deranged as expected, but more irritating than fascinating due to Robert regularly picking up, dropping, and "fusing" his personalities according to whimsy. As expected, this makes it nearly impossible to keep track of who he's currently acting as beyond his attempts to differentiate his personas via poorly done accents. Unsurprisingly, Robert often devotes entire videos discussing his identities, usually more so than any other topic (including videos which are meant to focus on completely unrelated matters).

Given his feigning of DID, an especially cynical (or perhaps just perceptive) individual could further believe his sexual transitioning is yet another ploy for attention. This particular facet of Robert did work if he indeed intended to use it as such, as he managed to nab a spot on his local news station in order to film a dreadfully boring snippet discussing his transition.

Given his tendency to fake a mental disorder to gain attention, many of Robert's other claims are especially dubious, such as this blog post where he claims to have been sexually abused as a child, a topic he has never touched on before and presumably never will again.

As for his personal life outside of these alleged mental conditions, Robert's history is well documented but rather uninteresting, the documentation of which is at the bottom of the thread. His wife, shown in his interview, has since divorced him. After studying sociology in college, he worked as a paralegal assistant before claiming to be a psychotherapist, although no evidence exists showing he's properly licensed to do so. Despite this, there are videos where Robert happily brags that he's indeed a supposed psychotherapist.

1587510584874.png

Regarding his online presence, Robert went by the username of "thru5972," which he confirmed himself on his Twitter.

1587510750025.png

This is further confirmed by his Youtube channel, where its original URL included the username "thru5972." However, not too much has yet to be discovered searching this username beyond amusing ramblings by Robert. Perhaps the future shall reveal more.

1587510819511.png

RELATIONSHIP WITH KIWIFARMS

1587510997402.png
1587511012928.png

Upon receiving a brief mention in a Kiwifarms thread unrelated to him, Robert decided to abuse this offhand discussion for attention, creating multiple entire videos on the topic.

If Robert had simply ignored being mentioned, his story would end there, as Kiwifarms users repeatedly demonstrate to have the memory and attention span of a protozoa. But due to his incessant banging on about Kiwifarms and how much he does not care about it at all, Robert wound up getting himself thoroughly and unabashedly "doxxed."

1587511668596.png

No longer concerned with appearing apathetic, Robert proceeded to send multiple emails to the operator of Kiwifarms in an attempt to get his dox taken down, as presented by this extremely cursed screenshot using the light theme (and text quoted below). This is confirmed to be Robert as he uses his personal email to send these messages, utilizing the "thru5972" username well before it was linked to him.

If you're reading this, write this in your post: dark theme users are sub-human.

To: legal@kiwifarms.net

Hi,

My name is Emma Edwins and I was just doxxed on a thread related to team pinata and DissociaDID.

It needs to come down immediately, because I'm pretty sure that's very illegal.

Kind regards,

Emma Edwins

---

Here are screen shots of the person who did it.

Kind regards
-Emma Edwins

Screenshot_20200414-235146_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200414-235150_Instagram.jpg

---

To: Emma Edwins <thru5972@gmail.com>

https://kiwifarms.net/help/how-is-the-kiwi-farms-legal/

---

No, this is harassment and I will file charges to have it taken down if I need to. I'd rather not have to do that so please just take the post down to save all of us a legal headache.

-Emma Edwins

---

To: Emma Edwins <thru5972@gmail.com>

The content is legally permittable in the jurisdiction the service resides.

For servicing.

Joshua Moon
913 Beal Pkwy NW
Suite A-1017
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

Kind regards.

Interestingly, Robert demands the information be removed due to himself, a paralegal employee and expert in the judiciary system, claiming he is "pretty sure that's very illegal." A endless pit of empathy, Robert claims to not want to press changes as long as the information is removed in order to "save all of [them] a legal headache." With his kindness in regard, the operator of Kiwifarms and its users have since caved to his demands and taken down his information to avoid legal trouble, thus it cannot be found anywhere on the website, especially not in this very post.

With what's come to pass, it is almost certain that Robert's attention-seeking has yet to be sated. It is unquestionable that he will continue to play the victim because his public information was on a website he continuously antagonized for the sake of pity and support. Even without his ploys for sympathy, Robert's lunacy regarding faking mental disorders shall continue to serve as an unending means of entertainment, especially given that his long history of blogging and vlogging means he shall go on to post even more insane content for the foreseeable future.

DOX

Legal name: Emma Terry Edwins
Goes by: Emi Edwins
Pen name: R.T. Edwins
1754 Nevada Ave E
Saint Paul MN 55106
DOB November 1, 1985 (age 34)

LINKS

Video Archive

Facebook (archive)
Alternate Facebook (archive)
LinkedIn (archive)
Amazon (archive)
Instagram (archive)
Alternate Instagram (archive)
Twitter (archive)

PHOTOS

1587512735798.png 1587512728230.png 1587512722727.png 1587512717805.png 1587512713796.png 1587512709683.png 1587512704928.png 1587512699856.png 1587512693480.png 1587512686309.png 1587512680687.png 1587512676559.png 1587512671556.png

1587512554842.png 1587512559416.png 1587512565847.png 1587512570934.png 1587512575014.png 1587522627975.png

1587512636266.png 1587512640041.png

Last edited:

Postal Dude

Killing is my business... and business is good!
kiwifarms.net
It's like clockwork: A cow (often someone who's such an attention whore they Google their own name; e.g, someone who pretends to have a mental disorder to feel special) finds they have a brief mention on this site or a petering, dead-end thread that no one bothers to acknowledge. Instead of ignoring it and continuing on with their peaceful, grazing lifestyle like most ordinary ruminants, they flail and bellow about being LITERALLY CYBERSTALKED AND HARASSED until all their weeping and bawling gets the attention of a bored user(s), who then researches and documents their entire degenerate internet history, garnering them more attention and mockery than ever before.

I hope you don't regret herding yourself into the pen, Rob, because you're here forever. :story:

FakeishNamedicoot

In This Town We All Woah
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will never not be amused by the tough guy/oh that's cute reaction almost immediately followed by a demanding of their info to be removed most of these dudes have to being featured here.

"LOL IM NOT MAD GUYS. BRING IT."
"Oh fuck, they brought it. TAKE THAT DOWN."

You don't get to post a video on how excited you are to have haters, proceed to tell them their opinions don't matter, and then cry to null to take shit down because they shared some easy to find info. This is supposed to be you doing something right, riiiight?

Like fuck me dude, it would be tiresome if wasn't so goddamn funny.

Postal Dude

Killing is my business... and business is good!
kiwifarms.net
Why do most troons start out looking bright and different then all slowly turn to look eerily similar?
By my calculations it should only take one year (max) before he looks like the rest.
Different how? In that he "passes" as an ugly middle-aged white woman instead of looking like a fucked up experiment of Josef Mengele?

Coofcamp1488

kiwifarms.net
Different how? In that he "passes" as an ugly middle-aged white woman instead of looking like a fucked up experiment of Josef Mengele?
They put effort into making themselves stand out from the rest, e.g dyed hair or piercings. Then over time they put less and less effort in until they're just a bald 30 something that looks like they jumped straight off Frankenstein's table and villagers are chasing you with pitchforks. Happens every time.

KiwiFarmsMod

“Faggotiest Kiwi” (yes its true KoP stop PMing me)
kiwifarms.net
I just tried to get through a few of this guy’s videos and couldn’t stomach more than a few minutes each my god he is fucking boring. Don’t get me wrong the OP is great it’s just his videos are fucking brutal.

A message from "Heather" - an alleged alter in his system, regarding the current state of the DID/OSDD community.

Is this a real accent? It sounds like he’s just putting on a voice because he’s being ‘Heather’ for this video

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just tried to get through a few of this guy’s videos and couldn’t stomach more than a few minutes each my god he is fucking boring. Don’t get me wrong the OP is great it’s just his videos are fucking brutal.

Is this a real accent? It sounds like he’s just putting on a voice because he’s being ‘Heather’ for this video
Robert uses various accents to differentiate his personalities, and all the accents are horrid.