Dramacow Robert Edwin Thrumston III / Emma "Emi" Terry Edwins / D.I.D. And Me / thru5972 - An ogre who chronically fakes Dissociative Identity Disorder and literally cannot stop responding to Kiwifarms

Paul Barker!

who killed lou gagliardi?
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone else notice that all of his 'headmates' are female?
View attachment 1246922
One of them is even a triple D anime demon, who's "intro" reads like a shitty OC.
How is anyone buying this crap? It's so obviously some weird reach for validation, since being a tranny wasn't enough, apparently.
Yeah I’m glad you pointed that out. This heifer is trans, right? Generally, with how DID is alleged to work, alter splits happen during/immediately following the onset of early childhood trauma. Sure, it’s common for alters to assume different identities, but almost every bog-standard trauma-induced delusion will revolve around the state one was in when they were abused. Like, if you were a tranny, you’d still wanna treat the “part” that was traumatized as the gender that you were when that happened. There’s a reason that CSA therapy is largely segregated by sex. So if he wanted to appear genuine, he could at least make up like, one male alter.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1246922
One of them is even a triple D anime demon, who's "intro" reads like a shitty OC.
How is anyone buying this crap? It's so obviously some weird reach for validation, since being a tranny wasn't enough, apparently.
He has two male imaginary friends. Ryan and Gregory,

Mentions Gregory in this video. Doesn't seem to pretend to be him like with the others from what I've seen:

Ryan has a dreadful southern accent and mostly cries during videos although he's meant to be a protector.

Lurk

Ulcer fingerer
kiwifarms.net
1587548378036.png

The size of this hulking oaf next to a real woman :story: He's one of the few troons I've seen who actually look less feminine (read: androgynous blob) with the more weight they put on.

prettybad

Spooky Trans Exclusionary Radical Misogynist
kiwifarms.net
Funny how Robert makes absolutely no mention of his DID when it comes to his supposed psychotherapy experience... Not mentioned on the list of issues he has experiences with, not on the list of areas of focus. Not in his introduction where he didn't neglect to mention being LGBTQABC+. Nowhere to be found. It's almost like... he knows he's bullshitting...
:thinking:

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I’m glad you pointed that out. This heifer is trans, right? Generally, with how DID is alleged to work, alter splits happen during/immediately following the onset of early childhood trauma. Sure, it’s common for alters to assume different identities, but almost every bog-standard trauma-induced delusion will revolve around the state one was in when they were abused. Like, if you were a tranny, you’d still wanna treat the “part” that was traumatized as the gender that you were when that happened. There’s a reason that CSA therapy is largely segregated by sex. So if he wanted to appear genuine, he could at least make up like, one male alter.
Hot take: if this one isn't lying then she always had a female gender identity

Give me your rainbows / trashcans

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1247446
The size of this hulking oaf next to a real woman :story: He's one of the few troons I've seen who actually look less feminine (read: androgynous blob) with the more weight they put on.
Speaking of Robert's size. He has an eating disorder and has been in treatment for it at least twice apparently. Alsonthis video has a fun story about how he was triggered by the album art from a Kriss Kross album during one of his ED group sessions. Enjoy!

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
Fuck yeah, this stunning and brave yet delicate little flower got his own well-deserved thread. Beautiful.

View attachment 1247446

Fuck, for a second, I thought that was Greta Gustava. This guy is an absolute ogre, too. And omg, is that woman even holding his hand?

Zvantastika

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1247446
rftwAmo.jpg

Well then, an ogre who is already willing to jump into the fire for pity points, I mean, what could possibly go wrong from now on?

Spergichu

I like large fries, but not fried chicken
kiwifarms.net
Fucking Araki made a more realistic portrayal of multiple personalities than this balding troon. Can't wait for the lolcow in thread tag.

Reactions: JD0EK384-2

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1246922
"Lilith"

Every fucking time...

Xarpho

Ugly and weak
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1247446
Not even moving and you can tell how awkwardly he walks. I've never seen a video of a troon walking like a real woman would walk. It's either this man-like waddle (something almost every guy, especially under 40 and/or overweight, does...but looks all wrong when a "woman" does it) or, in some cases, this exaggerated drag queen walk that looks just as unconvincing.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Lilith"

Every fucking time...
Here's some TikToks of Lilith

Also he did a video breaking down what his imaginary friends look like and his description of Lilith is like he just looked up some Lilith anime and said yep that's me.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
Here's some TikToks of Lilith

Also he did a video breaking down what his imaginary friends look like and his description of Lilith is like he just looked up some Lilith anime and said yep that's me.

First: God what a freak. Dude, you're not 15 anymore.

Anyways, I've said before in another thread that I do know someone (one of my sister's ex-boyfriends) with legit, as in diagnosed, DID and he sure as hell did not enjoy it nor did he ever advertise (talk about it) in the way these freaks do. (Yeah, yeah, give me that tmi rating)

Of course, every person handles mental disorders differently and maybe his case was especially severe, I don't know. However, all mental disorders follow a certain basic set of symptoms/behaviors which are roughly the same in the people who have them. People with actual DID tend to suffer in private more than wanting to attention-whore on the internet, so I'm just gonna sit here and be all judgy-judge and press X to doubt on this twat having actual DID. Especially, since apparently this disorder can easily be induced by a (clumsy) therapist if they're dealing with a traumatized patient who already has a dissociative disorder (PTSD, BPD, etc.).

Always press X to doubt these attention-whores.

And I fucking hate the way he talks.

JD0EK384-2

You yee'd yer last haw partner
kiwifarms.net
Gotta love how he's got an obscure ass disorder AND happens to be trans. Which based on what I found isn't possible. Multiple identities means you can't medically be considered trans because in the eyes of doctors, you aren't stable enough to consent fully. It's a weird gimmick, like how someone with DiD can't consent to sex since all sides aren't aware (article is old so take it with a grain of salt). So the host being trans might not work with the alters since all have different genders and identities. It's like how schizophrenics can't medically be diagnosed with genuine dysphoria because in the eyes of doctors, their reality is warped and some of the shit they say doesn't make sense.

But hey, fuck that right? He's clearly a tortured soul.

I'll drop my shit edit because jesus fuck he pauses a lot, apparently none of his alters knows how to fucking edit.