Dramacow Robert Edwin Thrumston III / Emma "Emi" Terry Edwins / D.I.D. And Me / thru5972 - An ogre who chronically fakes Dissociative Identity Disorder and literally cannot stop responding to Kiwifarms

deadmermaid

Heavy Cream
kiwifarms.net
The movie Sybil and that story was the basis for this flawed "diagnosis" and was proven to be a sham a few college girls tried to use to pass college with some ground breaking study. Which wouldn't that negate it?

• Agree
Reactions: Video Games

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Of course they're all trans. Being a trender is all about having as many oppressed identities as you can in order to be super special and immune from criticism. Why be a boring straight white male when you can be a woman, a trans, a lesbian, and have a mental illness, all by just putting on a dress? But with LARP-DID, you can have "personalities" with ALL the identities - all the races, all the genders, all the orientations! Give each one a different disability or mental illness as well - maximum oppression points! Whatever the circumstances, you can ALWAYS be offended and make the conversation all about you! It's a win-win.

RejectedLynx

kiwifarms.net
I cannot begin to understand how you can be so traumatized and abused and have supposed personality switches all the time and be functioning enough to make youtube videos. Just come out and say you're larping. Plus, as others have noted, this ogre is literally a hunchback and as feminine as a misshapen pumpkin. Kudos to the archivers - I briefly saw the ladyogre in other threads - and of course it's trans.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net

From the description:

This dude is really desperate for attention. So transparent. My general rule is, that someone who talks about his mental disorder 24/7, does not actually have a mental disorder. Even people who work for mental health awareness organizations/groups don't do that. It's not healthy to identify with your disorder. Why? Because it's a disorder you have (and can treat/manage) and not your personality.

In other news, I am extremely triggered by his horrible hair. Shave that shit off.

dog006

kiwifarms.net
In other news, I am extremely triggered by his horrible hair. Shave that shit off.
The comment section seems to agree.
lol.PNG

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

From the description:

Lol he tells people to contact him if they want tips on how to get 1k subscribers as if he's an expert on that now too. Spends 10 minutes talking about how he plans to remain the same person as when he started out and not let figures get to his head and in doing so demonstrates that the number has already gotten to his head.

Attachments

• 62 - The Importance of Community with Others Who Have DIDOSDD_7kIYEXALr9I_360p.mp4
    19.1 MB · Views: 41

ComputerWife

I want a divorce
kiwifarms.net
There is a picture in the OP of them wearing a cheap, poorly styled, but not unusable wig. Since their hair is so thin and greasy, even how mediocre the wig looks in those pictures looks much better in comparison to their video appearances.
Buying budget wigs and going bald underneath would allow them to look less like an ogre and be lazier in the long term (showering regularly, coloring, brushing, drying, ect. vs. once a week wig care and throwing it on like a hat). Plus, wigs come pre-styled and colored in endless options that can match their supposed alters’ mental appearances. However, wigs would require a basic amount of effort this person could not muster. Making the wig look good enough would need them to trim the bangs, and reduce the artificial hair’s shine with product. The initial cost would deter them too: $25 on a satisfactory mid-length wig plus $10 on passable upkeep products vs. $1 on shitty 10-in-1 all purpose body cleanser from the clearance bin.
It’s very obvious they barely care about their physical look, unless it’s fun for them to do in the moment (such as hair dye and picking feminine clothing).

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video:biggrin:issociative Identity Disorder, Amnesia, and Faking: What Does the Research Say?

Forgets he's pretending to be a girl 2 minutes in and starts using his regular voice, The TL:biggrin:R of this video is other alters don;t have memories of when they're not fronting. So it's okay for there to be inconsistencies in his story. Except when they do have memories which happens too and this still doesn't mean he's lying. References an article on malingering to prove his point. Seems very worried about being seen as a faker.

JD0EK384-2

You yee'd yer last haw partner
kiwifarms.net
New video:biggrin:issociative Identity Disorder, Amnesia, and Faking: What Does the Research Say?
View attachment 1258070
Forgets he's pretending to be a girl 2 minutes in and starts using his regular voice, The TL:biggrin:R of this video is other alters don;t have memories of when they're not fronting. So it's okay for there to be inconsistencies in his story. Except when they do have memories which happens too and this still doesn't mean he's lying. References an article on malingering to prove his point. Seems very worried about being seen as a faker.

I love how they like to use the whole "grey outs" excuse. Like wouldn't it be flawed to be able to remember shit your alters are experiencing? Especially if it's a "protector" who is intended to come out when you are experiencing adverse or fucked up events? Like if they could remember things their alters did, it wouldn't be a disorder. It's the fact you can't remember what your alters do or what they say or who they met or what they bought that gives it the disorder tag.

His excuse of "oh they want to pretend to be full on amnesiac because the pressure" is pretty dumb because it implies they have to prove they "aren't faking" when the usual response is to deny fucking having it. It's just a load of bullshit.

Fact is, based on what researchers claim, DiD is a coping mechanism, you are NOT supposed remember what your alters see. The switches are only there when there's a full on trigger or reminder of the past abuse (that often times, the host ISN'T aware of). The host will usually be unaware they went thru fucked up events like rape, physical abuse, etc, and that's why they cannot recall their childhoods because it's cut from their memory. Had they remembered it, it's likely they couldn't function properly, or even function at a base level. At most, the host will retain muscle memory, so if it's a woman who's been raped, even if she doesn't remember, her periods might be irregular, she might feel pain down there, etc.

So logically, if an alter comes out because of a trigger, the host should NOT even be co-conscious or even aware because the alters are intended to shield them/protect them. If the host could remember clearly, that defeats the purpose of straight up dissociating. People with DiD don't usually know they have it, it's only after their family members tend to notice when they get checked out. That and they deny experiencing the past events at all.

It's obvious that he's faking it, like no fucking shit sherlock. But the fact he has to go out of his way to give excuses as to why he remembers shit is hilarious. Literally the entire DiD community is a bunch of larpers who want excuses to be jackasses and this video just substantiates it.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: D.I.D. and Me System Update and Announcing Our DID Related Podcast

TL: DR because it's 17 minutes of rambling. He was sick for nearly 2 weeks. Doc reckons he had Wuflu, no mention of a test though. He's starting a DID podcast with a TIKTOK DID larper who is also a social worker. Planning on recording the first one today and will probably be weekly. Amie doesn't think he has DID and has been arguing with the other imaginary friends about it. (Yes, he has a full discussion about how one of his imaginary friends thinks all the other imaginary friends aren't real and that he actually doesn't have DID). Part of this discussion includes claiming that he first started to go to therapy when he was 14, went to treatment for his ED twice and went to AA but that none of the mental health care he received helped him. (Coming from someone who works in mental health care - wonderful).

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: Is Having Dissociative Identity Disorder Just a Fad or Trend?

Short answer, no because there is research being done on DID. (This somehow means that all the social media accounts popping up to claim DID are legit). Blames Trisha Paytas for people starting to bring up DID as a trend. Reads out a list of tests that are done to test for DID, they wouldn't do these tests if people were faking (???) DID has been in the DSM for 40 years how could it be a trend now?

Finishes the video saying DID is rare and that there shouldn't be as many people out there claiming DID as there is now :story:

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: Our Reaction to the News About The Entropy System and Frgmntdpsyche

Robert has a sad because two DID larpers he follows on YouTube are no longer going to be making videos. Muh trauma. We shall overcome. He will stay strong and continue larping on YouTube for asspats.

Thanks Bob, stunning and brave.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone else notice that all of his 'headmates' are female?

They're all lesbian or bi or some other non-heterosexual sexuality too. That part weirds me out the most. I forgot the technical term, but it's when a man is turned on by women and then they want to become one (versus someone who feels like they're trapped in the wrong body, with disphoria, and not the sexualized component behind being female)

Reactions: ConSluttant

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're all lesbian or bi or some other non-heterosexual sexuality too. That part weirds me out the most. I forgot the technical term, but it's when a man is turned on by women and then they want to become one (versus someone who feels like they're trapped in the wrong body, with disphoria, and not the sexualized component behind being female)
Autogynephilia?

I think he's just an attention seeker though rather than this. Seems to seek out mental health groups to get attention given that he's been to treatment for alcoholism, and eating disorders along with other types of therapy. Hes basically munching without the effort

comrade666

The Soviet System Fronting: Blackface
kiwifarms.net
'Lilith' has already been mentioned here but Robert has chosen a number of real women and one digital demon to represent his alters. He then adopts a similar pose which, of course, makes him utterly indistinguishable from his face claims.

emi.png
emi1.png

heather.png
heather1.png

l1.png
l2.png
l3.png

valeri.png
valeri1.png

f.png

He didn't pose with this one but I'd like to know if Robert actually speaks French or has any personality traits beyond thinking lesbians are pretty cool. Honestly, his 'DID' is just an excuse to roleplay as various lesbians. His alter Ryan is essentially him pre-troon - he even uses an old photograph of himself as a face claim for Ryan. I think Robert probably lacks the self confidence to admit he's into sissification and instead insists oh no my mental illness made me wear lipstick again!

r.png

That, or he can't find a dom depraved enough to touch him so he has to humiliate himself...