Dramacow Robert Edwin Thrumston III / Emma "Emi" Terry Edwins / D.I.D. And Me / thru5972 - An ogre who chronically fakes Dissociative Identity Disorder and literally cannot stop responding to Kiwifarms

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: D.I.D. and Me System Update and Story Time with Ryan

Claims he's very switchy today. Switched about 30 times. Switches accents back and forth to demonstrate his transformation into Ryan. His imaginary friends are worried about Lilith fronting more than previously. Keeps singing I'm coming out. Talks about a Batman game he played with his imaginary friends. Talks about reading journal articles about DID because he is a mental health professional remember and definitely not playing make believe on the internet.

clowns and rapid rats

kiwifarms.net
New video: D.I.D. and Me System Update and Story Time with Ryan
View attachment 1321953
Claims he's very switchy today. Switched about 30 times. Switches accents back and forth to demonstrate his transformation into Ryan. His imaginary friends are worried about Lilith fronting more than previously. Keeps singing I'm coming out. Talks about a Batman game he played with his imaginary friends. Talks about reading journal articles about DID because he is a mental health professional remember and definitely not playing make believe on the internet.

Switching out to compliment himself, I see.
If he would’ve just stayed the male alter he would probably be an ok human individual just playing video games and getting fatter. I truly hope we get to see “”Lilith””s scariness some time in the future, if chloes Jade is anything to go by it will be fucking hilarious.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Switching out to compliment himself, I see.
If he would’ve just stayed the male alter he would probably be an ok human individual just playing video games and getting fatter. I truly hope we get to see “”Lilith””s scariness some time in the future, if chloes Jade is anything to go by it will be fucking hilarious.
Here are some Lilith Tik Toks in the mean time

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You’re a fucking hero but at the same time, youve made me wanna smash my head into a wall repeatedly. The cringefest is remarkable with this cow.
I can't help myself here's another massive dump of cringe incarnate.

Link to Bob's TikTok:
Archive:

Puppy Mutt

kiwifarms.net
I was doing some research on Robert, and there are even more inconsistencies than I thought possible...

The first thing that I found was that on the OP post it says 2019 graduate from St. Mary’s. Well then I found this website that is obliviously one where someone (not the school) has to add it. And this one says that they are class of 2018. So which is right?
3DC54308-CF23-40F9-BA32-2CECEA453C15.png CA8918AE-37ED-4E8E-BA27-DACD91EBDCF2.png

I also went and looked at websites of the programs they say they currently work at. Of those two both Family Innovations and Face to Face Health post their staff on their websites. Neither of them have them. So makes you think maybe their websites aren’t up to date but one says started in 2017 and the other 2018. Being that those are both well known clinics in the metro I can guarantee that they have both been updated.

While googling their last name I found an article about a Terry Thrumston who is a Special Victims Unit detective for the crimes against children division in El Paso County, Colorado. I searched high and low for something that definitely linked them as Mother and Child. I went through obituaries, public Facebook information, and various other websites. I had felt that I had a good enough circumstantial case to feel comfortable linking them. Then I was going through pictures and found that right in the OP there is a picture of them together.

5ED818E6-A306-42BF-A1A3-4CB38AC35090.png

So they are trying to tell us that they had severe persistent CSA (that they so graphically document for us) but their Mom who for a living investigates CSA cases didn’t notice the signs? Even once DID is developed you still show outwards signs of the abuse in your mannerisms, so if they actually had them their Mom would have noticed them. So I won’t say you weren’t abused in someway but to the severity of causing DID? IDK just seems fishy to me.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob up[loaded the first episode of his podcast. He's talking with another mental health worker who also claims to have DID. (I hope this isn't a trend in mental healthcare workers)
They talk about how they experience missing time and basically agree with everything the other one says. Comes across more like they are reassuring each other that their story is straight.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob uploaded a new video today.
'D.I.D. and Me: June System Updates with Amie':

Excuses for why he hasn't been uploading to schedule - muh traumas. Oh no but wait the real reason is he's been plaing video games with two other DID larpers. Got a YouTube partnership but totally not in it for the money you guize his channel is for awareness, but he'll also take the money. Talks about wuflu and the riots a bit. Apparently he's been calling out cops IRL for their terrible treatment of minority people.How stunning and brave and absolutely true. Said he filed a discrimination grievance at work for homophobia and transphobia against him and racism against someone else.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update:
'D.I.D. and Me System Update: Taking over as Host, with Heather':

Fronted as Heather and accidentally outed himself to a co-worker. (Probably why he's decided to put in a claim at work about homophobia as mentioned in his previous video). He will be pretending to be Heather the whole time instead of pretending to be Amie even at work. Told his work director that he has DID and she was okay with that (I'm sure the threat of a lawsuit has nothing to do with this). Says he's not going to use his fake English accent in work and try sound more like 'Emma' (forgot his own imaginary friends name and his multiple videos about how Emma doesn't exist anymore) so that people in work don't notice something is different. Plans to continue his podcast.

Edit: 'Reacting to DissociaDID Leaving the Community: Sad to See you Leave but We Wish You the Best.':

This is basically a goodbye video to DissociaDID. Bob has never spoken to her and he admits she's probably not even aware his channel exists. The most interesting part is that he has one eye smeared in black makeup and one clean eye and it makes one of his eyes look substantially larger than the other through his milk bottle specs.

Last edited:

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread looks interesting. I think that about 95% of DID cases are just people LARPing as their original characters
Robert's history and conduct is interesting and I feel he has every reason in the world to have a good thread. But, and this is a big "but," the problem is that his videos are insufferable to sit through and that's his primary means of communication online.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Robert's history and conduct is interesting and I feel he has every reason in the world to have a good thread. But, and this is a big "but," the problem is that his videos are insufferable to sit through and that's his primary means of communication online.
I play them on 1.75 speed so that hes talking at a standard human rate.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
I play them on 1.75 speed so that hes talking at a standard human rate.
You're the real hero here for even watching them. I tried a couple of them and lasted about 1 minute, maybe even less because his intro music triggers me. It's like one of those jingles used in children's tv programmes. Degeneracy down to the core.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob posted a new video
'Struggling'

Excuses for why hes not been making videos - basically muh trauma.
Vague blogs about some traumatic thing that happened to him last week which he made a video about but scrapped it. Most likely piwerlevelled too much about his ongoing discrimination case in work or possibly triggered by another early 90's rap album cover. We may never know.

• Informative
Reactions: _01 and Beluga

Puppy Mutt

kiwifarms.net
I don’t understand how people think it’s discrimination for a mental health employer to expect there employees have pretty stable mental health if the MAIN PART OF THEIR JOB is to help people get into recover!

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t understand how people think it’s discrimination for a mental health employer to expect there employees have pretty stable mental health if the MAIN PART OF THEIR JOB is to help people get into recover!
His discrimination case is about homophobia and transphobia but yes it's reasonable to assume that the people hired to care for mentally ill people wouldn't be cashing in on a trendy mental illness for internet asspats.

Reactions: fuzzdew