Dramacow Robert Edwin Thrumston III / Emma "Emi" Terry Edwins / D.I.D. And Me / thru5972 - An ogre who chronically fakes Dissociative Identity Disorder and literally cannot stop responding to Kiwifarms

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: 'Recovering From Being Retraumatized':

Bob is traumatized from running into the person who sexually assaulted him. Unsure if he's referring to the babysitter in his rape fan fic or if this is a new fiction. It looks like he's filming in work too. I wonder if he screams transphobia anytime he's caught doing this because any other cox who's been caught filming at work has ended up fired for it. Let's remember he works at a mental health hospital too.
2 of his imaginary friends (Heather and Ryan ) are fighting with each other and nothing else interesting happens.

fuzzdew

mum served refreshments at my gangbãngs
kiwifarms.net
Isn’t it a new alter? 🤔

94AE1540-4363-4D54-A49B-08FB5FEC9AB7.jpegD32940DF-03DD-43E7-B0BE-E62634A51C50.jpeg

prettybad

Spooky Trans Exclusionary Radical Misogynist
kiwifarms.net

The person in this picture is Kylie the Jellyfish, a hairdresser and YouTuber who, at the time of taking this photo, was 17 years old. Robert is 35 and used her likeness to describe a teenager traumatized into muteness. He probably doesn't watch her or know about her -- this image was taken by a professional photographer and comes up for the keyword "scene", and Kylie knows about this. I still hate knowing regardless.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another video filmed at work: 'Reaction to Team Pinata's Community Posts':

Triggered by Team Pinata's community post. Anyone who watched the sneeze video was victimized. Calls team pinata a pedo. Shout out to KF.

Bob is probably trying to make up for making himself look foolish and defending team pinata when all of this drama was happening.
DID and Me Amie's Reaction to Team Pinata's Live Stream and Her Thoughts on Kiwi Farms

I'm Sorry to Say I Was Wrong about Team Pinata

comrade666

The Soviet System Fronting: Blackface
kiwifarms.net
A few recent Tik Toks archived for posterity. Robert teams up with other fats to form one extremely obese and un-intimidating family. He tries his hand at slam poetry, and Lilith the protector finds time in his busy schedule to poorly mouth along to some shit screamo whilst winking and gurning 'sexily'. It is as bleak as one might expect.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video today:
'Coping With an Upcoming Traumaversary':

I keep reading the title as tranniversary. Talks about this community tab post and says he doesn't want to have to talk about team Pinata again.
Didn't go to work today because muh trauma. Talks about his recent run in with his abuser (the babysitter from his rape fanfic). Says he teaches DBT. Did an instagram livestream today to mine asspats to cheer himself up. Said he got new trauma memories and went to see his therapist on Tuesday. Doesn't know if he'll keep doing videos because muh trauma.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: _01

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'How to Challenge Doubts about Having a Dissociative Disorder':

Another DID larper accused him of faking DID he rationalists why his internal dialogue is most definitely DID and he s definitely not faking. Recommends keeping a journal to track switches because consistency is how you prove you're not faking. Bring this journal to a DID literate therapist and voila, DID DX!
Contradicts what he said earlier by saying if switches aren't consistent it doesn't mean you don't have DID. Your brain doesn't want you to be self aware yet. Contradicts this by bringing up consistency as a way to prove actual DID.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't someone who has DID be unaware of how often they switch?

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MOAR Tik Toks!

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob is live right now

Edit :

Here's a summary
- Livestreaming as Ryan because Amie had a bad day. Was Ryan for half the day at work too.
- System is going through a lot of changes. Someone in chat mentions one of their grandparents died. Bob says he has one grandparent still alive and the other three are dead.
- Talks about getting a semi colon tattoo on his wrist but it ended up being done backwards (LOL) He had to go back and get a cover up done. All of his tattoos are about his traumas. (4 tattoos)
- Talks about his journey to getting a DID dx.
- Talks about 'multiples blending' and says that doesn't really happen to him anymore because he mostly has one imaginary friend that fronts.
- Talks about 'front stuck' explains this as when tnone of the imaginary friends will switch with the one that's fronting and the fronting one needs to switch out.
- Says he doesn't have to pay his mortgage for 3 months and his manager has started to get him to do more clinical work now because he is getting very close to getting his licence.
- Talks about dating while being a system.
- Talks about Lilith for a while and then talks about food and his eating disorder (LOL).
- Last weekend was as bad as when his ex-wife told him that she had an affair.
-The rest of the stream is just him offering advice about DID in response to questions in the chat.

Edit:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Beluga

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and BOO!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It must be such a relief that so many disparate dissociated personalities can agree one their love of making vapid interweb videos for ass-pats. How convenient for the modern social media mileau.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video from Bob today'Navigating System Reponsibility with Dissociative Identity Disorder':

Vague blogs about how he's had a terrible time this past 3 weeks - he was dating someone and they broke up.
Ryan is the host now instead of Amie and this is a problem because Bob is a troon - de-transition saga when?
His imaginary friends have been causing problems for him becuase they were acting like jerks.