Dramacow Robert Edwin Thrumston III / Emma "Emi" Terry Edwins / D.I.D. And Me / thru5972 - An ogre who chronically fakes Dissociative Identity Disorder and literally cannot stop responding to Kiwifarms

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
August D.I.D. System Update:

Had a fight with a friend (unclear if real person or one of the ones in his brain) so the last 8 dats were the worst.
In AA and ED anonymous.
Gives himself a pep talk.

Pill Cosby

my pronouns are fag/faggot
kiwifarms.net
Had a fight with a friend (unclear if real person or one of the ones in his brain) so the last 8 dats were the worst.

This guy needs some good psychotherapy and some anti-psycotic drugs; it's the same thing with a lot of weirdo trannies; rather than seek help they say "where special tollerate us, because we're on the spectrum". At least my mum's cousin who is a schizophrenic getting help lives in a special home and on the bright side he does not wear dresses and pretends he's a woman.

fuzzdew

Taking it one ghetto day at a time.
kiwifarms.net
EC846019-29CE-4D89-A063-6234586AD65E.jpegB43C63E7-ED9A-4C3F-BFC7-3A9B9D839C7B.jpeg
What an ugly expression, idek what’s that supposed to do for him. FAT.

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's some new TikToks

These are probably about his recent ex he's been vagueblogging about in recent videos

(But he cries in every second video)

Attachments

• LILLITH.mp4
    1.4 MB

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still advertising as uploading videos once a week even though he's not done that in months.
Doesn't want to put effort into making educational videos anymore because effort. Might still do them though because there's a market for them but also there's already lots of channels who have done this already and still have their videos up. Asks viewers to tell him what to do.
Hasn't been posting because he's now in a relationship with another DID larper.
Thinks he's met all of his imaginary friends now.

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we know who that is?
He doesn't name 'her' in the video. (Unclear if 'her' is actual gender or preferred pronoun). His previous two videos he was talking about a recent breakup so this is only in the last 2 weeks or so. Says they talk a lot on Instagram. I don't have access to Instagram

patented systemhopper

true & honest tranny
kiwifarms.net
What is with these LARPers and the word "traumaversary"? Like, the whole point of their 'disorder' is to forget the trauma, and even then, why would you give it such a cutesy name?

Just LARP like the fucking ten year olds you were you were.

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob got super triggered over a Netflix show and made a 30+ minute video about it in which he contradicts every single point he had to make.
Likes the show. Compares it to AHS
Says he doesn't have a problem with the character with DID being described as having multiple personality disorder because that would be accurate for the time period of the show. Then says it would be better if they used more modern terminology. Then repeats that it was accurate for the time period of the show. (make up your mind Bob!)
Talks about the character
Thinks the glass ball theory for DID is inaccurate and takes forever to basically say it makes sense this is the theory they go with because of the time period the show is set in.
Takes forever to explain that the trauma the character describes in the show might not necessarily be the trigger point for DID (expect that for the purpose of the show happening it is. None of this occurs for any other reason than to push the story along. That's how shows and movies work)
Hypnotherapy is a dangerous treatment and not something which should be done after one session (It's a show, relax)
Very triggered over the character with DID being locked in a closet (It's a show, relax)
Very triggered over the fact that the character with DID being a murderer. Rants about Hollywood always doing this. People with DID aren't murderers blah blah blah. But then completely negates this sentiment by talking about a client he worked with with DID who also did meth who was homicidal and very like the character in this show except for literally murdering anyone.

I don't even know what the point of this video was. If you take out all of the contradicting things he said you would be left with the introduction and hypnotherapy bad.

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob has a new imaginary friend and is trying ti not be a lazy fuck and upload videos more frequently.
Went back through his old videos to respond to comments
New imaginary friend Adelaide is a 14 year old girl
Switched to this alter in work today and talked to one of his co-workers.
Co-conscious with Adelaide and Emi all day which gave him a headache and hard to focus. Makes a big show of trying to demonstrate this.
12:06 pretends to be new 14 year old girl alter. Its very creepy.
The rest of the video is Bob, a grown ass man pretending to be a woman pretending to be a 14 year old girl :O

prettybad

DO WORSE.
kiwifarms.net
Very triggered over the fact that the character with DID being a murderer. Rants about Hollywood always doing this. People with DID aren't murderers blah blah blah. But then completely negates this sentiment by talking about a client he worked with with DID who also did meth who was homicidal and very like the character in this show except for literally murdering anyone.

I was wondering when LARPers, Inc. would catch on to the show. I watched it and immediately thought that it would cause immense rustling with the crowd. Two points: one, I don't know why he calls "Hollywood" the perpetrator, as this is a Netflix series of Netflix quality. The most Hollywood thing about it is the budget and maybe the director. Two, if you actually watch the show, it's hard to name a main-ish character who doesn't have blood on their hands. But of course, the copious amount of lesbianism and pee-oh-see representation isn't enough to appease this pasty bridge-guarding troll, no way.

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering when LARPers, Inc. would catch on to the show. I watched it and immediately thought that it would cause immense rustling with the crowd. Two points: one, I don't know why he calls "Hollywood" the perpetrator, as this is a Netflix series of Netflix quality. The most Hollywood thing about it is the budget and maybe the director. Two, if you actually watch the show, it's hard to name a main-ish character who doesn't have blood on their hands. But of course, the copious amount of lesbianism and pee-oh-see representation isn't enough to appease this pasty bridge-guarding troll, no way.
I ended up watching the show after I posted that post and I think his reaction to it is even funnier now that I know what he's talking about. Literally the only good thing about the whole show was the clothes

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob posted a video as Ryan with his fake Southern accent. He mentions he has a second part time job and he's taking classes also now. He was crying at work as Amie today to a co-worker. Mentions his girlfriend. (Another DID larper). Talks about the show Hannah.

I think he's getting balder and I don't know how he managed to make that video 11 minutes long while saying fuck all.

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh nice someone got themselves a nice angel/whatever it is imaginary friend. I want to see interactions with this one and Lilith.
CD7BF538-5EB2-4854-B231-61A74C4915EC.jpeg
80A56D9C-528E-44F5-B8CE-71D09A1AED09.jpeg

His girlfriend also made her own YouTube channel about her DID LARPing

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
>Pretend to have a fictional disease as depicted in trash media.
>Get butthurt because the next generation of trash media uses your fictional disorder as a trope in more fiction.

Doh.

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Robert has made a video about the lessons he learned from being on YouTube. Kiwifarms and /r/DIDcringe gets a mention and he tries really hard to not sound but hurt about his thread. He is warning all the systems that are thinking of making a channel that they may eventually get trolled on doxed. Apparently the trolls opinions do not matter because we’ve never made our own YouTube channels.

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

• Informative
Reactions: 0 1

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The plot thickens. Bob's mom is a detective who works specifically on CSA cases and was apparently completely unaware he's been claiming he was molested by his babysitter. Two of his imaginary friends (Evelyn and Demos) fused into one now called Isobel. His imaginary friend Heather is no longer talking to him.