Dramacow Robert Edwin Thrumston III / Emma "Emi" Terry Edwins / D.I.D. And Me / thru5972 - An ogre who chronically fakes Dissociative Identity Disorder and literally cannot stop responding to Kiwifarms

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Robert(As Ryan) has got some new imaginary friends.
Alice: not human, an emotional alter apparently angrier than Lilith. Is dealing with RAGE. Apparently Lilith takes a maternal role with her. Lilith has changed and matured but Ryan doesn’t want to hang out with her.
Caitlyn: is a lurker, if the other imaginary friends spot her she would be sassy to them. She came out for the first time last week. “Things happened” but she dealt with it well. She is the new host. Apparently Amie needs to step back.
Robert and his friends in his head have signed up for a dietician and for DBT. (Lilith’s idea)
Draven: played a big role after his system had an inner argument or something? It’s been wiped clean and is apparently is completely different now. Draven is a persecutor. Robert keeps misgendering his own alter throughout. Keeps talking about some shit that went down on a live that he blames his alters for can’t find the video so looks like it got taken down. Amie the old host was suicidal and just done.
his system is a somber place right now.

robert is going to start making videos again and maybe introduce his new friends.

Last edited:

fuzzdew

Taking it one ghetto day at a time.
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I completely forgot about him! Let’s see what’s up on his Instagram. I can’t archive his profile right now tho, sorry.

I’ll post more interesting things, because he spergs a lot and posts unfunny memes. Also, it’s not suspicious at all that majority of the alters are teenagers (as a whole, not necessarily the one I’m posting today).

C0AC0DC6-BA29-481B-9538-89D6707EDDFA.png

23451CB2-DA49-41FB-B908-6087F080A187.jpeg6A4B585D-6F46-4C22-8DB1-3B9CEDD0D3A1.jpeg

A5A12E1D-A8A4-4641-BC59-88E5A81CFEEF.jpegD2051379-EFEB-4895-9C1A-260F7258F854.jpeg

DA8AF03E-BB94-406B-9D84-449E27970652.jpegEFFA327C-0C94-435F-BB37-7BE0C0A8B98E.jpeg

DC508341-A72D-4C28-AA72-FA674BE4D08B.jpeg9956C318-AAD8-4BB3-A216-B1461C2081F2.jpeg

7DD99ED7-6A8A-4783-A4A0-93084166ECA9.png6F7B5727-EC1D-47B8-9BE0-FD73F0B9612A.pngFC98FED5-BB0D-4FF8-B5AF-F6F52A570A61.png
Wtf?...
C0A058FE-BAC3-4472-B218-9485F0D0D4FD.png

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I completely forgot about him! Let’s see what’s up on his Instagram. I can’t archive his profile right now tho, sorry.

I’ll post more interesting things, because he spergs a lot and posts unfunny memes. Also, it’s not suspicious at all that majority of the alters are teenagers (as a whole, not necessarily the one I’m posting today).

Somehow I doubt he was getting compliments all day. At least with the teenager thing he’s stopped going on about his “little” fetish alters.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This accent is so bad it's offensive. Caitlyn Stark larp perhaps.

Also he deleted this video and I wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't mentioned it in the Caitlyn video.
Vague blogging about his depression. was planning a wedding for him and his 7 month partner until he got dumped a few days ago. Breakup are so much worse for people with imaginary friends than regular people so Bob had a meltdown when he realised he was entering Dumpsville. Crying. None of his imaginary friends could take the reigns while he was having his meltdown so he planned to kill himself. Wasn't going to tell anyone was going to just do it but instead decided to live and make a sympathy video to get asspats online. His meltdown was so bad his imagination land where his imaginary friends lived is gone now. Let's just pause for a second and remember this man works in mental health and is crying and suicide baiting online for attention over his imaginary friend land disappearing because he got dumped.
Back to the video, he has emerged with a new imaginary friend called Caitlyn. He has some of his imagination land back. Complaining about how his imagination island is too small for Amie to hide away so he has to sometimes pretend to be this imaginary friend instead of saying she's hiding/ dormant when he gets board of the larp. Muh life is so hard, muh eating disorder, weight loss journey, feel sorry for me, like and subscribe of I'll kill myself blah blah blah.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Robert got himself a new job.
No way is he actually a therapist now.
View attachment 2273467
edit:
Also reminder that he is not licensed to be a therapist as shown in the OP.
Doubt anything has changed since then.
It's possible its a peer support job it requires only a HS diploma and a history of a mental illness. They interview the people and if they seem sane enough they take a short coursework program then get a certification. After 500 hrs they can turn it into a license.

Have clients that think this makes them therapists when they go through it and they tend to get jobs in huggy places where everyones peer support and mentally ill.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Well, he's still going for the "fat girl angle" shot, but at least he's sporadically posting on YouTube.