Robert Pattinson to Play ‘The Batman’ for Matt Reeves and Warner Bros. - PATTMAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
The plane scene is a fucking masterpiece

it truly is

3deep.png

HeyYou

YOU BETTER RUN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this thing even in the DCEU anymore? Last I heard was that the plan was that this was a sort of Year One style adaptation where Batman is younger, so it could still fit in if that was the case. But you'd need Affleck back for the Justice League sequel.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
Is this thing even in the DCEU anymore? Last I heard was that the plan was that this was a sort of Year One style adaptation where Batman is younger, so it could still fit in if that was the case. But you'd need Affleck back for the Justice League sequel.
Well in the original Tim Burton Batman movies they switched actors twice. Hell they race swapped Harvey Dent without any explanation.

Absolutego

Making dough but not enough to blow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't let yourself get hype off of one screen test, but this is promising to me:

Pattinson's weird shaped head looks kind of imbalanced in the suit, I'd have to see it moving more to be sure. Big fan of the detachable Batarang logo.

Absolutego

Making dough but not enough to blow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I...like it? I didn't get a clear enough look. But I like the hype vibe. I'm so happy that Pattinson is getting a redemption arc. After The Lighthouse, I'm solidly convinced he'll be great in anything that isn't Twilight.
If you haven't yet, check him out in The Lost City of Z or Cosmopolis. I'd start with the former since Cosmopolis is a Cronenberg movie and isn't as approachable, but Pattinson's performance in both is great.

Dom Cruise

Spooky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The scene where Bane gently places his hand on Daggett's shoulder to establish dominance like a disappointed dad is one of my favorite scenes from any comic book movie. Tom Hardy has serious chops.

Bane was terrifying, especially if you saw the movie in IMAX, his voice resonates and echos in a way that can't be replicated by normal speakers and really made him more that much more intimidating.

Don't let yourself get hype off of one screen test, but this is promising to me:

Pattinson's weird shaped head looks kind of imbalanced in the suit, I'd have to see it moving more to be sure. Big fan of the detachable Batarang logo.

That suit looks a LOT like the Arkham Knight suit.