Lolcow Robert Paul Champagne / The Try it Out Guy -

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'Lucifer's lair rpc':

RPC posted his ad on his YouTube yesterday I think he's got the Nanny on really loud in the background while he's talking and he keeps getting notifications on his phone and loses his train of thought.

RPC JRE.png

I would love an RPC JRE epsiode.

AlexaAutismo

Herb Bride, Child of Boddho
kiwifarms.net
'Lucifer's lair rpc':
View attachment 1561110
RPC posted his ad on his YouTube yesterday I think he's got the Nanny on really loud in the background while he's talking and he keeps getting notifications on his phone and loses his train of thought.

View attachment 1561111

Still as wholesome as ever. :heart-full: Really happy for him and his OF success. Maybe it could lead to that crazy ape podcast guy to talk to him! That would be the best JRE episode ever IMO. I mean he's had his in's with YMH's, so I don't see why he couldn't catch Joe's attention somehow.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still as wholesome as ever. :heart-full: Really happy for him and his OF success. Maybe it could lead to that crazy ape podcast guy to talk to him! That would be the best JRE episode ever IMO. I mean he's had his in's with YMH's, so I don't see why he couldn't catch Joe's attention somehow.
When Christina was on Rogan's podcast she showed him clips of RPC. Rogan already knows who he is and thinks he's really funny.
'Joe Rogan - The "Try It Out Guy" with Christina P':

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'Lucifer's lair rpc':
View attachment 1561110

View attachment 1561111

LOL I kept looking around for my phone every time I heard the damn thing go off. He must get non-stop texts from people, probably asking him if he's serious.

Also that Joe Rogan episode was fucking gold. I think my own face was kinda the same as Joe's the first time I wandered into this thread and played I think that exact same clip for the first time. It's hard to believe at first, then makes you laugh, then makes you feel equal amounts of pity and disgust for the poor bastard.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He posted another one of his ads on YouTube. Rubbing oil on himself looking for guys to come and make movies with him.
'Lucifer's lair rpc':

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
RPC did an interview with Tom Segura, Christina P and Dr. Drew for their last YMH live show:
NSFW - they show RPC a clip of a fully nude woman doing a similar add to his.

(If they upload clips I'll replace my shitty screen record with the clips)
Here's the highlights:
- He has champagne and a necklace from Cher as gifts for Christina.
- He has an agent now (Ciara Love) and he says he doesn't give out his address and phone number any more (he does though)
- He's looking to get rid of all of his antiques and doll collection and move to California.
- He now charges $300 for two hours, no longer offering a lease and a key, free food, free rent.
- Keeps repeating that he's only interesting in clean guys who have been tested.
- He doesn't swallow cum. Piss is okay. Doesn't eat ass or poop.
- Says he's been talking to Cher a lot recently.
- Looking for people to buy CBD oil off him and his prizes he had for Coney Island so he can donate the money to the hospitals.
- He agrees to allow them show the house tour Dr. Drew filmed when he interviewed RPC last year.
- They play the house tour. Dr. Drew tries on some of RPC's masks and they show his home made burger king hat from his Burger King fantasy videos and his werewolf costume.
- RPC has a room filled with stuff belonging to a friend of his that died.

I think it's good that he's looking to get rid of all of his 'antiques' now. It was all of his mother's possessions and he was holding on to them because he was grieving. IIRC the last interview he did with YMH he was not at all interested in getting rid of anything. Also, At the very beginning of the house tour RPC tells Dr. Drew about the neighbor's flood. Dr. Drew kind of dismisses it but this was what the whole big blowout was about after Dr. Drew's interview was aired.

AlexaAutismo

Herb Bride, Child of Boddho
kiwifarms.net
RPC did an interview with Tom Segura, Christina P and Dr. Drew for their last YMH live show:
NSFW - they show RPC a clip of a fully nude woman doing a similar add to his.
View attachment 1611251
(If they upload clips I'll replace my shitty screen record with the clips)
Here's the highlights:
- He has champagne and a necklace from Cher as gifts for Christina.
- He has an agent now (Ciara Love) and he says he doesn't give out his address and phone number any more (he does though)
- He's looking to get rid of all of his antiques and doll collection and move to California.
- He now charges $300 for two hours, no longer offering a lease and a key, free food, free rent.
- Keeps repeating that he's only interesting in clean guys who have been tested.
- He doesn't swallow cum. Piss is okay. Doesn't eat ass or poop.
- Says he's been talking to Cher a lot recently.
- Looking for people to buy CBD oil off him and his prizes he had for Coney Island so he can donate the money to the hospitals.
- He agrees to allow them show the house tour Dr. Drew filmed when he interviewed RPC last year.
- They play the house tour. Dr. Drew tries on some of RPC's masks and they show his home made burger king hat from his Burger King fantasy videos and his werewolf costume.
- RPC has a room filled with stuff belonging to a friend of his that died.

I think it's good that he's looking to get rid of all of his 'antiques' now. It was all of his mother's possessions and he was holding on to them because he was grieving. IIRC the last interview he did with YMH he was not at all interested in getting rid of anything. Also, At the very beginning of the house tour RPC tells Dr. Drew about the neighbor's flood. Dr. Drew kind of dismisses it but this was what the whole big blowout was about after Dr. Drew's interview was aired.
I thought the big blowout was because of Drew asking RPC about his teeth and getting dental work? (Something personally offensive like that).
Great interview though all around, weird how he tries to claim he doesn't give out his number and such when he still does.
I wonder if the agent thing is actually true?

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought the big blowout was because of Drew asking RPC about his teeth and getting dental work? (Something personally offensive like that).
Great interview though all around, weird how he tries to claim he doesn't give out his number and such when he still does.
I wonder if the agent thing is actually true?
He was upset about the teeth remarks but he made more videos about Dr. Drew saying his apartment was smelly and full of flies iirc. I was under the impression that he hadn't mentioned it before to Dr. Drew that it was because of a flood. He wouldn't have known at the time this was filmed that the flood was because the neighbor committed suicide in the bathroom either.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video from RPC last night:
He does his ad and says that he's also available for parties and house keeping. Gives the name Blake Hudson and his phone number for RPC party bookings. He's also looking for guys who want to help him make snuff films too!

I hadn't checked his twitter in a while so here's some recent posts:
Bert os fat.png
gangbang.png
hot and horny.png
OF Advertisment RPC.png
Tom Segura for President.png