Enterbots RobertLinda4Life - an Enterbot in denial -

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
Kiwis, I have an interesting Enterbot. His name is RobertLinda4Life, and not only is he a white-knight, but he is an Enterbot in denial. Here's some links:

http://robertlinda4life.deviantart.com/

http://robertlinda4life.deviantart.com/journal/Least-Favorite-Deviant-Art-Members-524083071
(Him insulting other Enterbots, and generally being a shit-talker)

http://robertlinda4life.deviantart.com/art/The-Mysterious-Mr-Noctowl-Redesign-518915702
("fanart")

http://robertlinda4life.deviantart.com/art/My-Favorite-Couples-1-516951293?q=gallery:RobertLinda4Life/53276220&qo=1
(...)

And now some quotes:

"It seems the moment someone sees my interests, they're quick to label me as an "Enterbot" (stupid name BTW), so here's part of it AGAIN:

Favorite visual artistNayolfa, MissyMeghan3, munsonx4, Blu3Danny
Nayolfa and MissyMeghan3 draw other things aside from Growing Around.
Blu3Danny draws anthros, countdowns, and original characters from what I've seen.
Take note of that bolded name in particular: munsonx4 mainly draws Ocean Group voice actors cosplaying as Dragon Ball Z characters.

Now, someone PLEASE tell me how in any way Ocean Group's DBZ dub relates to Mr. Enter without looking like a fool, and maybe I'll admit to being an Enterbot then.

Go on, I'm waiting..."

(mhm, definitely not an Enterbot)

"LOL, this is so true!

The Anti-Benthelooney fanbase: Mindless "critics" who do bad commentaries on him just to whine about his opinion and call him a "nostalgiatard" without knowing what it actually means. It's not even because Benthelooney is a whiny 90s kid or anything (he's not), but because they love modern cartoons and can't stand anyone who doesn't.

Offenders: Most, if not all, of the commentators. Special mention goes to...

Clay Claymore/Skip Mi: A guy who's obsessed with hating Benthelooney. Not only did he make multiple videos devoted to the guy, but he even made a tumblr and Wordpress devoted to - guess who - Benthelooney. As you may have already guessed, it's filled with crappy arguments and hypocrisy. All nine of his points can be easily torn apart. For a guy who claims to hate him, he sure has a lot of time to spare!

(From the same guy - Clay Claymore got destroyed AGAIN!

You're obsessed with a guy who obsesses over cartoons...how ironic.
Saw your tumblr, it sucks. It's just hypocrisy and crappy arguments.

(It has 10 +1s, BTW.)

Clay Claymore's recent video REALLY sucks. I know that sounds like pretty much every other video, but this one took "suck" to a whole new level: [half-assed text commentary on video]"

(he viciously cyberbullies @Clay Claymore and defends BenTheLooney)

discuss.

Clay Claymore

kiwifarms.net
Oh, I see. I checked his commentary on my video on MrEnter's "Fairly Odd Parents" "review." Oh jesus...

"MrEnter gets freedom of speech and I don't" If you weren't so rude, maybe less people would hate your videos, just a thought.
So if people don't like me, I don't have freedom of speech? Way to miss the point of my original comment.

"MrEnter is projecting" Uh, you're the one projecting yourself onto him. I'll remind you that he's asexual.

MrEnter's asexual? I would have never guessed he was asexual! No seriously, even after reminding people thirty-million times that he's asexual, I would have never see him as an "asexual". Again, he's more like a loveshy asshole than he is an "asexual."

"What's confusing about Cupid having an army?" What he's saying is that he shouldn't need an army.

Maybe not, but it's a silly cartoon and that was supposed to be a silly, random joke...something that I pointed out in the video, but like MrEnter, you seem to only pick and choose what you want to hear.

"Kissing = getting horny according to MrEnter" No, but there's no basis for them falling in love, hence why he said it.

Again, it's a silly show where a cat and a dog kissing each other is funny.

"He's made those kind of wishes before" Not to the extent of wiping out an entire gender, though. Also, you'd think there'd be some rule against wishing away entire races/genders/stereotypes/whatever, or at least that the fairies could bypass it.

You think there would be a rule for having every day be a holiday (like Christmas)? Or a rule against basically wiping everybody but him and Trixie off the face of the planet? Or a rule against having everybody look the same?

My point is, if they did have a rule for everything, they wouldn't really have much of a show now, would they?

"We're reaching SJW-levels of bitching, but you buy it anyway because it's MrEnter" How, when he's bringing up some decent points unlike your typical SJW?
My ass. All the stuff in MrEnter's video that wasn't blatantly obvious projection was the sort of shit that I would expect from a Tumblrite or SJW. Way to prove my point that idiots will believe anything when it's somebody they like saying it.

"He's blaming cartoons for why people didn't like him in school" More projecting and hypocrisy.
Umm...how? Are you going? No, well okay then.

"He's looking for implications that are not there" I guess by your logic, nothing should be analyzed, ever. Nothing ever has a deeper meaning.

Not an innocent cartoon like "Fairly Odd Parents." Seriously, what is there to analyze? It's a show about a 10-year-old with magical fairies granting his every wish.

"He doesn't get jokes" He does get jokes, he just doesn't laugh at them because they suck.

See cat-and-dog joke above. That was the finest example of MrEnter not getting a joke. Plus, I don't think there was a time when he actually praised a joke for being funny.

Anyway, sorry for the tl;dr post.

NostalgiaJazzAdmirer

kiwifarms.net
Who the hell does a commentary of a commentary? There's giving your criticism and disagreements and then there's trying too hard.
Clay Claymore did a commentary of a commentary of a commentary... what does that make him?

ON-TOPIC: I'll give him/her this much... (s)he at least knows more about cyberbullying than the majority of this site.

Last edited:

SunLightStreak

Elite Illuminati Task Force Agent for Cow Control
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clay Claymore did a commentary of a commentary of a commentary... what does that make him?

ON-TOPIC: I'll give him/her this much... (s)he at least knows more about cyberbullying than the majority of this site.
To the first question - Derivative - not a bad thing or a good thing, his content comes directly from the content made by others of the content made by others.

On the second - There is a lot of bad trolling and people being forced off DA right now - all of it revolving around Mr. Enter. Too much. Their mods need to get their act together. I would argue with everything going on perhaps it is time to examine Mr. Enter's presence on that site. He needs to either reign in his fans or be reigned in himself.

This now hidden journal says it all.

https://archive.today/tUTvC

The people in discussing the event are sad to see their friend forced off the site. The two "mourners" were also forced to deactivate their accounts not long afterwards.

I am not saying that Robertlinda had anything to do with this, what I am saying is that DA these days with the Enterbots activities looks a lot more like the wild west. No rules for Enterbots. Robertlinda is likely seeing this happen around them and has no words for any of it.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
To the first question - Derivative - not a bad thing or a good thing, his content comes directly from the content made by others of the content made by others.

On the second - There is a lot of bad trolling and people being forced off DA right now - all of it revolving around Mr. Enter. Too much. Their mods need to get their act together. I would argue with everything going on perhaps it is time to examine Mr. Enter's presence on that site. He needs to either reign in his fans or be reigned in himself.

This now hidden journal says it all.

https://archive.today/tUTvC

The people in discussing the event are sad to see their friend forced off the site. The two "mourners" were also forced to deactivate their accounts not long afterwards.

I am not saying that Robertlinda had anything to do with this, what I am saying is that DA these days with the Enterbots activities looks a lot more like the wild west. No rules for Enterbots. Robertlinda is likely seeing this happen around them and has no words for any of it.
I wasn't "forced to leave the site" or anything, I got sick of atrocity reviewing. Hence why I'm here to begin with.

NostalgiaJazzAdmirer

kiwifarms.net
Blu3Danny draws anthros, countdowns, and original characters from what I've seen.
Take note of that bolded name in particular: munsonx4 mainly draws Ocean Group voice actors cosplaying as Dragon Ball Z characters.

Now, someone PLEASE tell me how in any way Ocean Group's DBZ dub relates to Mr. Enter without looking like a fool, and maybe I'll admit to being an Enterbot then.

Go on, I'm waiting..."
This is a good point, actually. Has Blu3danny drawn Mr. Enter as an anthro? Has munsonx4 drawn, say, Foxiify cosplaying as Timmy?

I wasn't "forced to leave the site" or anything, I got sick of atrocity reviewing. Hence why I'm here to begin with.
What about the other two?

SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No idea.

Edit: No offense guys, but I DON'T need anyone's sympathy. I'm doing absolutely fine the way I am right now, nothing horrible happened or anything, please just understand that.
The problem is that I have gone through the logs and activity of a number of Enterbots. A tour through Clay Claymore's youtube discussion should yield some interesting results.

Up until a few months ago, Clay was flooded with people harassing them on a regular basis. I really doubt that kind of activity was just limited to Youtube. It likely occurred on a number of different platforms over several months.

If this could happen to one person, I doubt that the Enterbots would take too kindly to being criticized by one who was once their own.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNUaZV8G_9ntqql0_lgFkTw/discussion

NostalgiaJazzAdmirer

kiwifarms.net
Really late response, but I don't have a problem with him doing a commentary of a commentary of a commentary of a commentary. I have a problem with people sucking up to him, while the subject of the thread is being bashed for doing a commentary of a commentary of a commentary.

Even when someone might deserve a thread, they're STILL bashed for stupid reasons!

ON-TOPIC: I thought the Noctowl/Enter art was alright (original it's based on was better). The rest suck, though.

Last edited:

SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Not spending all of their life in front of the screen bashing "Enterbots", I'd imagine.
Someone's bitter.

So that eliminates one more thing he can do with his life. So he just stays on DA bitching about people? That's not even wack that's just kind of pathetic.

My guess is Middle School. A lot of the Enterbots and Anti-Enterbots are not even in High School yet.
A middle schooler without a Facebook or Twitter account? Like does he just not have friends? IDK guy just sounds like the lamest fucker in the world.

SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A middle schooler without a Facebook or Twitter account? Like does he just not have friends? IDK guy just sounds like the lamest fucker in the world.
They have social media. I know that for a fact. One of the accounts I found on an enterbot listed their current school. It was an elementary school. Unless you want this line questioning to continue and for me to start doxing elementary/middle schoolers, lets just leave it there.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino