Roblox Forum, Wikia and its Spergs

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Robotron

Still hoping for that Robot Revolution someday
kiwifarms.net
DQOHI2xUMAA6625.jpg:large

Roblox forums die tomorrow.

Power Armor

Have fun online!
kiwifarms.net
Maybe violating rule 12 is when you aren't a 12-year-old?
I think that rule 12 is a rule against not being a brony.

Also isn't @Null one of the top players of this game
rule 12 is a rule made by the my little pony roleplaying community on roblox as a way to try and stop people from trolling their mlp sims with memes and shitposting

d2f6a2b790ad827e089775b3616e32dd

:powerlevel:I still have this game installed from the few times I played it out of sheer irony, but now my Oculus Rift even existing forces the shitty thing to enter VR mode without a way to turn it off, so I've never touched this since July. :powerlevel:

There is definitely potential for a thread, imho.
yeah you have to completely unplug all of your vr shit otherwise steam and other platforms will try to force games to launch in vr

it's super dumb lol

Power Armor

Have fun online!
kiwifarms.net
Rest in peace forum, you were one of my first and one that I spent too much time on as a child. You were autistic as shit but I loved you.

Pouring out a Faygo and Pressing F
there's a lot of people on roblox who place all of their retaarded ego into "being a big deal on roblox talk" or something equally faggotrocious

i'm pretty sure you can find people taard raging about the removal of the forums as if it's a bigger deal than it really is

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
there's a lot of people on roblox who place all of their retaarded ego into "being a big deal on roblox talk" or something equally faggotrocious

i'm pretty sure you can find people taard raging about the removal of the forums as if it's a bigger deal than it really is

Did we just warp back to 2009 where all youtube was is a guy talking into a bad microphone talking over screenshots? Well, at least when they weren't using a potato for a camera.

LulzKiller

kiwifarms.net
my non-kf user friend had some discord roblox drama in relation to some abandoned game developer bullshit he wanted to share, so here's an image he made and annotated (he censored names); i'm otherwise not invested in this whatsoever:
Nahr_Nahrstein_-_Das_Boot.jpg

theworldiswhatihate

kiwifarms.net
Since this forum is dead, I'll happily "attempt to revive it" Roblox is pure garbage now, went from being in the golden age to the shitty age. Now it feel with dumb kids who dwells and drools on that dying platform 24/7. Here's one of them. Why do roblox kids have a obsession with death threats? When will there small little brains realize you're embarrassing yourself. Did some research and turns out he's really a dumb kid, a fat one as well. Yikes, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnFVp3L6Onuy40aa9CkgzwA and guess the game he dwells and drools on everyday? https://www.roblox.com/games/145876...efPageId=4c07b260-c678-4eb7-9931-aa781d2e5e0d

Attachments

• #general (1).png
    #general (1).png
    12.3 KB · Views: 80
  • #general.png
    #general.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 102

Unyielding Stupidity

No crying until the end.
kiwifarms.net
Since this forum is dead, I'll happily "attempt to revive it" Roblox is pure garbage now, went from being in the golden age to the shitty age. Now it feel with dumb kids who dwells and drools on that dying platform 24/7. Here's one of them. Why do roblox kids have a obsession with death threats? When will there small little brains realize you're embarrassing yourself. Did some research and turns out he's really a dumb kid, a fat one as well. Yikes, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnFVp3L6Onuy40aa9CkgzwA and guess the game he dwells and drools on everyday? https://www.roblox.com/games/145876...efPageId=4c07b260-c678-4eb7-9931-aa781d2e5e0d
>10 minute old account necroing a dead thread because a literal child told him to kill himself
lurk more faggot

theworldiswhatihate

kiwifarms.net
>10 minute old account necroing a dead thread because a literal child told him to kill himself
lurk more faggot
">10 minute old account" Glad you admitted to not knowing that alts exists. But judging by the fact that you months ago, your small little brain clearly haven't heard of the word "alts" Clearly you came to me seeking arguments and drama cuz you find pleasure from it. Willing to bet you don't act like this irl lmaoo. Don't bother responding back, you will be ignored and this account will be barely used. Goodbye.