Manosphere Rocking MrE / Rocking Philosophy - Pseudointellectual MRA Philosopher

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People were mentioning this retard in the Gamergate thread in Community Watch, so I decided to make a thread to cover his stupidity here. You can find his website here.

http://www.rockingphilosophy.com/

https://twitter.com/RockingMrE

My first impressions of the guy is that he seems to be associated with the altright on YouTube, but maybe there are others who know more about him than me because I don't bother to watch much of his crap either.

Mentioned by AFVM a few years ago:

http://www.avoiceformen.com/allbulletins/rocking-mr-e-coward-numero-uno/

The video that caught people's attention:

KingGeedorah

The Monster From Planet X
kiwifarms.net
That video in the first two minutes,

"Hey I'm a middle aged faggot who loves vidya more then real people so let me complain about how feminism is literally ruining my (and maybe your!) life."

Seriously two minutes in he jumps from just talking about himself and playing games to "these fucking woymn".

Consensus? Huge homosexual.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That video in the first two minutes,

"Hey I'm a middle aged faggot who loves vidya more then real people so let me complain about how feminism is literally ruining my (and maybe your!) life."

Seriously two minutes in he jumps from just talking about himself and playing games to "these fucking woymn".

Consensus? Huge homosexual.
Yeah he's one of those people. He sees leftists at every turn and blames everything that's wrong with the world on them.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story:

Comics are ruined because they have transwomyn in them. I don't even know what he's talking about but it's fucking hilarious to me.

Last edited:

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net

His video's are a total chore but basically cuckservatives are people who don't ascribe to his exact values. But it's kinda funny watching harp on about internationalist elite and conservatives being in their pocket is basically what the commies he so despises do and is the centre issue of their ideology.

I argued politely with this guy over a minor difference on stance and he went full tard rage and deleted my post. As I said before this guys sloppy, intellectually lazy and obnoxious in the way only someone whose completely separated from peer review and criticism can get away with. Which wouldnt matter but youtube provides cranks a platform to pump flawed information out to the population at large and influence the naive when previously these people would have been ignored as cranks.

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

In this video we have this man carrying on the theme of "minorities and womans are takin away my medias"

And then we have him worried about Commies taking over the Catholic Church here:

And yep, he completely flips out at any criticism or disagreement.

rockingmra.JPG

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net

In this video he specifically refers to leftists as evil and states that demands for basic humane treatment and environmental concerns are communistic, while white washing what a pedo defending scumbag scumbagratzinger was. This is a guy whose completely lost perspective, when I last saw him he was pretty bad but it's clear that constant cycle of negative re-enforcement and self-immunization to criticism has driven him nuts . I'm not surprised 'leftists' (everyone who disagree's with him) accuse him of being a Nazi. His Candace, attitudes and style are very similar to more crazy authoritarian organizations in the past. If you where to replace the word leftist with Jew in his speeches you'd have something Hitler could rattle out without too much fuss.

Last edited:

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In this video he specifically refers to leftists as evil and states that demands for basic humane treatment and environmental concerns are communistic, while white washing what a pedo defending scumbag scumbagratzinger was. This is a guy whose completely lost perspective, when I last saw him he was pretty bad but it's clear that constant cycle of negative re-enforcement and self-immunization to criticism . I'm not surprised 'leftists' (everyone who disagree's with him) accuse him of being a Nazi. His Candace, attitudes and style are very similar to more crazy authoritarian organizations in the past. If you where to replace the word leftist with Jew in his speeches you'd have something Hitler could rattle out without too much fuss.
Perhaps that's what he really means when he talks about "leftists." It's like when I hear about this cultural Marxism crap, it's really just a thinly veiled way of slipping in some conspiracy theory and making a more subtle reference to ethnic groups and all this crap about "The Illuminati."

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, here he is telling us about the Manosphere, let's see how correct he is about this. The following is my step-by-step summary and commentary on it.

Less than one and a half minutes in and he blames feminism for inventing groupthink, lol they aren't the first ones to do that bro. First on the plate for him are the MRAs. So, he talks about men's issues, false rape allegations (which are largely conflated with unfounded allegations, which are different btw) divorces, stuff like that. But then three minutes in and here we are: Cultural Marxists! And the leftists have subverted Men's Rights! Specifically AVFM (holy shit what avfm is leftist now) and also some comments about Dean Esmay's conspiracy theory about the Cologne Incident.

Next are the MGTOW, at 4:50.
"Began as a philosophy that promoted traditional masculine and feminine virtues, alongside a low tax, limited government. This is the perfect antidote to the Marxist-Feminist ideology that now dominates in the west. And in its original form MGTOW is very similar to my own philosophy." - Rocking Mr E, 2016. But of course... Leftists subverted this too! When will this madness end?! (See the 6 minute mark) Oh, and they're all neo-Marxists now. Except for Bernard Chapin, he's apparently a cool guy.

Finally the PUAs. 7:20 he refers to "pick-up techniques" as "game theory", does he even math? Game Theory is a math term, and this is really irking me here. Roosh V and our favorite whiny manbaby website RoK are mentioned as "pivotal" in the shift of PUAs to the "Neomasculinity" ideology. And today I learned that this cow is married and has a kid, how unfortunate for the kid. "I'm not currently part of the manosphere... I quickly grew to realize that identity politics made it vulnerable to the very leftist ideology that Feminism is a part of."

Jesus Christ man. This guy literally believes that "Leftism" and "Individualism" are mutually exclusive, and that Leftists are why we can't have nice things. And he praises Neomasculinity as a "step in the right direction". So to cap this video off, he's still as paranoid and hilariously cringey as ever. He hangs out with other complete imbeciles like Roosh and Bernard Chapin, and I'm just sitting here with popcorn and laughing at him.

M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this guy is one of the contributors to Rebel Media.

Anyways, I really can't get through his videos because of his intellectual laziness seething through. I have to wonder if this guy even got through high school.

SOINCHU

Like totally bitchin'!
kiwifarms.net
I don't really give a fuck about Gamergate or whatever its turned into now, and I know about the idiot oversensitive Tumblrites on the anti-side. However, despite claims that Gamergate has nothing to do with "Men's Rights" I sure do see an awful-fucking-lot of MRA cranks who love Gamergate like this guy.

skaytec

kiwifarms.net
He has a job?, ranting on youtube doesn't counts. It's pretty funny to see that the most pseudo macho men are nothing more than manchildren who only cares about shit nobody gives a fuck and they don't even have the minimous standard of adulthood that is having a real job. What the are going to put on their curriculum?, fighting against feminazis, being ''alpha'' or knowing the ''truth'' about females and hook up? I'm sure that these things won't pay their bills and food.