Roguelikes and Roguelites General - Discussion, recommendations, and suggestions

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How about finding out that un-id-ed amulet in your inv was a amulet of life saving. I've had it happen before.

:story:
I don't bother ID'ing my inventory because it doesn't help me at all. I mean something you knew you had that would definitely have saved you.

Livecorpse

kiwifarms.net
How about finding out that un-id-ed amulet in your inv was a amulet of life saving. I've had it happen before.

:story:
I had that happen earlier today. Found a cursed amulet and figured it was probably something terrible like sleep or strangulation, so I held on to it to j-e-w a shopkeeper out of some gold later on. Died to team A, went through my possessions, and found out it was a cursed amulet of life saving.

:stress:

Also, no joke, my last two runs I've found three magic lamps. I always bless it and make sure my luck is positive, and every single time the djinni comes out hostile. According to the Nethack Wiki, that's a 5% chance. Apparently I'm just the unluckiest motherfucker alive.

Edited to dodge the wordfilter

• Feels
Reactions: ChucklesTheJester

ChucklesTheJester

Kyubey.
kiwifarms.net
I had that happen earlier today. Found a cursed amulet and figured it was probably something terrible like sleep or strangulation, so I held on to it to j-e-w a shopkeeper out of some gold later on. Died to team A, went through my possessions, and found out it was a cursed amulet of life saving.

:stress:

Also, no joke, my last two runs I've found three magic lamps. I always bless it and make sure my luck is positive, and every single time the djinni comes out hostile. According to the Nethack Wiki, that's a 5% chance. Apparently I'm just the unluckiest motherfucker alive.

Edited to dodge the wordfilter
Hahaha I feel ya. That shit some real bad mojo.

Tags
None