Manosphere Roissy in D.C. / Heartiste / James C. Weidmann - Owner of Chateau Heartiste, Closet Homo, Pedo, and White Nationalist PUA; Scared of Vaginas

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

AprilRains

Better killing through chemistry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'll be back. This isn't the first time he's been shut down. He's too dumb to stop.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
The weirdos of the Daily Stormer posted a short rant about Heartsite and Roosh V.
https://dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/big-tech-turns-its-attention-to-manosphere-bans-roosh-and-chateau-heartise/ ( http://archive.fo/TsCTf )
Now, they’re just banning people, so there is no more conversation to be had.

What are people supposed to do next?

These big tech censors appear to be trying to create terrorists.

It’s as if they don’t understand just how precarious the situation is, and are adding fuel to the fire, convinced that everyone is as soy-soaked and cucked as the average employee running around doing IT work for them.

This won’t end well.
Did Wordpress had heard of the Streisand effect? I don't think so.🤔

• Informative
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
Heartiste's gab.ai account is still active, if not saying all that much.

Also, cow crossover?

milo.PNG

Edit:

heartiste01.PNG

Gab.ai does not seem to be archive-able.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino