Dramacow Romeo Rose / Larramie "Larry" Houston Busby - The Most Redneck of Loveshies

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
Apologies if you all have seen this guy before. He's just so over the top and serious about himself (although he has claimed to be a performance artist in the vein of Andy Kaufman, the old "I was just pretending to be rétarded" gambit) that it's a trip.

Like OPL, he's looking for a woman but has ridiculously stringent requirements that he himself doesn't match. On his website, he goes on at some length about how awful women with tattoos are, but by his own admission he went on Judge Judy over a botched tattoo of his ex. He's also flamingly, specifically anti-Black racist, having hoped on Twitter that Trump would bring about a return to slavery "or at least segregation." Blacks look, he has said, like "apes and gorillas and monkeys." He also finds Black women sexually repellent because their "girl parts" are too dark in color. All of them. Every Black women ever. As we know, there is no such thing as individual variation. On his autistically hyperdetailed list of dating requirements, one of them (along with the more predictable "woman must not have had too many sex partners before me," even though the ex he still misses was married before him) is that he won't stick his weird-looking junk in a woman who has had sex with a black man.

His original website was http://www.sleeplessinaustin.com. The "About Me" section is quite extensive, and really helps you understand why he's still single -- along with dem teefs! (Update on the teeth: He has had his rotting stumps pulled and is trying to pull together money to get enough implants to at least serve as anchors for a big set of blinding white veneers, as can be seen in many of his photos and videos.) He later created http://www.aloneinaustin.com after his original Attraction Sign apparently did not produce the results he wanted. This is possibly not surprising, given that he tends to openly provide a laundry list of every single quality his ex, Susan aka "Silly Girl," had. (Despite the "Girl" in her nickname, Susan was and remains some 17 years older than Romeo himself.)

He did an AMA on Reddit, which went... probably not how he expected.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1 ... /?sort=old

A Redditor found one of his amazing music videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nR3DOWVVh4

Someone else discovered this tidbit about the final end of the 11-year relationship between Romeo and Susan/"Silly Girl":

Court Document said:
IN THE FAMILY COURT OF CABELL COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA Susan E. Chapman, Petitioner v. Larramie H. Busby, Respondent Family Court Civil Action No. 09-DV-1292 Magistrate Court Case No. 09-D-1320 Order of Publication Domestic Violence 1. The object of this suit is to obtain protection from domestic violence. 2. The object of this publication by Class I legal advertisement is to notify Respondent of the EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE ORDER prohibiting the above- named Respondent from abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening, intimidating or engaging in conduct that places Petitioner and/or the child(ren) and/or incapacitated person(s) named in the ORDER in a reasonable fear of bodily injury. TO THE ABOVE NAMED RESPONDENT: It appearing by evidence duly taken in this action that you could not be found in or that you have left the State of West Virginia, you are hereby notified of the ORDER following immediately below. This EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE ORDER will remain in effect until the final hearing on this matter is held. The final hearing will be held at the above-named family court, located at Room 303, 750 5th Avenue, Cabell County Courthouse on Feb. 17th, 2010 at 8:30 a.m. The final hearing may result in the issuance of a final domestic violence protective order and will be held whether or not you appear. Jan. 6, 2010 Adell Chandler LH- 748765 1-7-10
A Google Groups thread (alt.guitar) from when he first moved to Austin is pretty priceless, too. Evidently he's been on YouTube rejoicing in the death of Eric Clapton's son and advocating for the legalization of rape. I can't make that link work now, but this is a good summing-up on a blog: http://jonchristian.net/2013/09/25/unbe ... irlfriend/

Also, Reddit separately commented on his website: http://www.reddit.com/r/Austin/comments ... s_publics/

He says of himself, re: guitars (on which he has spent thousands upon thousands of dollars in his lifetime) and music:

Romeo Rose said:
I'm in a book called You Can't Stop A Comet written by Stevie Ray Vaughans road manager Cutter Brandenberg my lyrics to my song Soul Brother are in it. Kelly Garni the bass guitar player of Quiet Riot wrote a book about growing up with Ozzys guitar player Randy Rhoads, a autobiography, called Angels With Dirty Faces, and he wrote 2 pages about me in it. If you type Romeo Rose Quiet Riot in you tibe you will seem me & Kelly Garni in a video together, we are good friends.
Romeo credits himself with getting Guns N' Roses back together at a birthday party of his, and has already alleged ITT that he is going to replace the band's rhythm guitarist for at least one show in Europe, yet paid $1,642 for a general-admission, yes, GENERAL ADMISSION ticket to the Las Vegas opening show of their reunion tour. Similarities to Jonathan "Iconoclast" Sweet can be found here, since -- because he didn't have a girlfriend -- no one told him not to show up to get in line 12 hours before the doors opened without drinking water and while wearing boots with 2" heels. (Wuss. I'm sure many of the women attending the show had taller heels.) As a result, the pain in his feet, legs, and eventually hips had him shaking so hard the guy next to him reportedly asked if he were on drugs, and he left an hour into the GNR set even though a security guard, hearing Romeo's plight, offered to pull some strings to move him into one of the empty seats. Romeo remains certain that, had his ex-girlfriend Susan/"Silly Girl" been at his side, or any girlfriend really, she would have deserted her post in line or even left the concert to get him more tolerable shoes from anyplace that might have been open.

Added resource: http://whereforartromeo.blogspot.com/ - useful for keeping track of his many pseudonyms for recruiting women to "audition" for "movies" he's making so he can get them to kiss him long enough to cop a feel -- pseudonyms such as "Jim Paris" (because his idol Jim Morrison died in Paris, get it? He has a pair of black Chuck Taylors high-tops monogrammed with this one, visible and filthy in his short film Lovers); "Dylan Harris," a tasteful mashup of the names of the Columbine killers, under which name he recorded a video about how to manipulate women into letting you touch them; "Michael Valentino"; "Eddie Adams" (which, in Boogie Nights, is the original name of Dirk Diggler - he's had a Facebook and a Twitter under this name, IIRC); and many others.

He was over on EDF2 forums trying to recruit people to dox the blog owner, who goes by an equally obvious pseudonym, "Delores Umbridge," but who he thinks for some reason is (a) the original owner of the blog (they have been very open that they took it over from the original blogger), and (b) the same person as Alice/"Party Pants" from GOMI, on whom we have a thread, and who isn't even somebody "Delores" knows. These efforts had a very "How do you do, fellow kids" ring to them, and Romeo admitted that he had seen absolutely no results from his efforts.

Also, From the Horse's Mouth - not updated since 2016, but chronicles his extremely interesting legal and employment difficulties in Austin. (Born in Georgia, Romeo moved to West Virginia, where he lived with "Silly Girl" until she got tired of him killing her animals -- he swung a terminally ill Yorkie in its carrier against a wall, giving it a stroke; kicked another of her dogs to death; and broke her cat's spine and left it to die, and told her these things -- and obtained the protective order she petitioned for. That notwithstanding, she moved out to Austin with him for about six months, helped him get set up in his apartment and paint it a morbid dark blue -- it is rumored she also paid first and last months' rent and a damage deposit, but nobody really knows -- and then fucked off back to West Virginia. In the "Nobody told me" department, Romeo, notorious for his hatred of "feminazis," gays, liberals, and progressives, was apparently unaware that Austin, which does have a thriving music scene and a statue of Stevie Ray Vaughan, is also known for being a particularly progressive city in the red state of Texas.)

Last edited:

Honest Sweetheart

kiwifarms.net
Romeo Rose is hypocritical, politically incorrect, and socially awkward; that being said, I have met many acquaintances throughout my life that also refuse to date individuals that are fat, tattooed, or ethnically different. The difference between this guy and said people are that he's more vocal about his sexual preferences. The "searching for a girlfriend" website is weird, but it's still nowhere near the cringe levels of Chrissy's attraction signs. He's no Eric Clapton, but he's also not at Rebecca Black or BOTDF levels either. All in all, I define him more as a misguided sperg than a TRUE & HONEST lolcow.

I fucking hate leddit. Guy's answering all of their questions on his AMA and they downvote him to shit.

NobleGreyHorse

kiwifarms.net
I don't know, I thought a key component of cow status was how they respond to criticism, and Busby's claim that everyone else who is "so far beneath him" is just "jealous" of him and his important telemarketing/call center job, or his guitar and his oh-so-soulful blues, or his wardrobe of Ren Faire castoffs gave me a decent giggle. And while I prefer not to date people who smoke tobacco, I don't run around calling every last one of them a subhuman... I dunno, filthy addict who is conspiring to kill me and my asthma, or what have you. The whole thing reminded me of OPL in his inability to put down the shovel and stop digging.

Also the whole "get girlfriend tattooed on one arm, have it turn out like crap, get same tattoo on other arm, still not satisfied, go on Judge Judy, fail to profit" thing amused me. (She left him after 11 years, whereupon he declared that she had been killed in a tragic car accident. Oh OK.)

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And you thought Chris had ridiculous standards.

I am looking for a decent girl that wants to be in a long term monogamus relationship with me.

I want the girl to be attractive.

I like girls that are thin, or with a toned or athletic build. A average build is fine too, just as long as you are not over weight. I will not date a overweight or fat girl.

I like girls that are 130 pounds or less. Of course weight needs to be in proportion to their height, as long as they aren’t considred overweight, they should be fine.

Being overweight is a total dealbreaker with me.

I also like girls with long hair. I like a girl to look like a girl, not a man, I like a feminine, pretty girl. I like hair down to the shoulders at least. Sometimes I can make exceptions if it is shorter depending on how it looks on the girl. But for the most part, I love long hair.

Redheads are my favorite, next is Brunettes, and next is Blondes, in that order. I like all 3, but I’m just saying if I had to choose, that’s my order of preference.

I will not date a Black girl. I don’t care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a Black girl.

However, I will date any other race, Hispanic, Mexican, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, European, White, whatever, anything except Black.

I do not like glasses on a girl. Although, it’s not a dealbreaker, as long as she can wear contacts at least most of the time.

I do not ever want to have kids, so if a girl is wanting to have babies, I am not her man.

I will not date a girl that does not have a job or career.

I am not looking for any type of woman that is materialistic or a gold digger or expects a man to pay for everything.

I do not like tattoos on a woman. If a woman already has tattoos, it may not be a deal breaker unless she plans to get more in the future. If a woman has something small and feminine like a butterfly or rose already on her ankle or something then it may not necessacerily be a dealbreaker. And it would also help if she would consider having them laser removed, something I might would even pay to have done for her.

To me, tattoos just represent white trash or somone that’s been in prison. I do not care for following trends like mindless sheep and getting tats just because what ever Star on TV got them, they will always be a symbol of White Trash. The Female human body is the most beautiful work of Art God ever created, to tattoo it with ink is the same as vandalising a famous Monet painting with a can of spray paint!

I also do not like piercings on a woman. I do not like a woman to have anything pireced other than her Ears. If she has other piercings it’s not a dealbreaker as long as she removes them and never wears them again.

I do not like gamblers. I will not be in any relationship with a woman that gambles or wastes money on such things.

I do not like strippers! I will not date any girl that has ever been a stripper. I believe that the only person that should ever see a womans naked body is only her boyfriend or husband.

I will not date any girl that has ever had a threesome, or a large number of past sexual partners. I do not want a promiscuous slut, I want a normal, decent, good hearted girlfriend.
Someone's obviously never seen Chasing Amy.

I will not date any girl that can not always be honest & faithful to me. This is very important.

I prefer a girl that does not smoke, but as long as she does not smoke in my house or around me, if she can go outside and smoke, then I can live with that. I lived with my ex girlfriend for Eleven years, and she was a smoker.

I will not date any girl if she is still friends with any men that she has been intimate with in the past, I believe once a relationship with someone is over, it’s OVER.

I will not date a selfish woman. I do not like selfish women at all.

I do not like sarcastic or cynical people, I do not like people that always think negatively either, so that type of girl would also not be a good match for me.

I know sometimes on my website here, I may seem like a negative person because I point out sooooo many things that I dislike, but I assure you I am a very positive person, I am just tring to put out here my likes/dislikes so you can know more about me and what type of girl may get along with me.

I do not expect a girl to agree with all of my beliefs or opinions etc, but I do not like to argue, and it’s very important that we can live in peace together if at some point the girl & I live together. I like to live in a quiet & peaceful environment. That is extremely important to me.

I like a girl that dresses on the conservative side. Not like a slut, and not anything weird. Just normal is fine. T-Shirt & Jeans are OK. But a girl in a dress really gets my heart racing! I also love it when a girl wears a mini skirt with boots, not cowboy boots, but sexy boots. Or high heels, I love spiked high heels!

I like a girl that takes care of herself and keeps herself clean of course.

I love it when a girl wears sexy lingerie in the bedroom! Especially thigh highs!

I need a girl that can be very warm & affectionate and loving.

It’s also nice if the girl has a big heart and appreciates simples things, and understands the value of sentimental things etc.

I like a girl that appreciates romance and the art of courtship.

Kissing is one of my most favorite things to do with a girl, it’s very important. I also love to hold a girls hand when I am walking with her. And I love sleeping beside a girl and holding her close to me, and spooning with her. In fact THAT is the reason I named this website “Sleepless In Austin” because I haven’t had a single good nights sleep in years, ever since my relationship ended with my ex-girlfriend.

And yes, I also liked the movie Sleepless in Seattle, haha

It dosen’t matter at all to me how big or small a girls breasts are. I prefer them to be real & natural though. I am against breast implants, I see that as unnecessery self mutilation, and I would not want a girlfriend that has breast implants.

I prefer a woman that has never had children, because having kids does ruin a womans body often times. They end up with stretch marks. And also sometimes it makes their vagina looser, and I don’t care how many kegel exercises a woman does, after she has 2 or 3 eight to ten pound babies, you can’t tell me it’s going to be 100% as tight as it ever was! Plus, what’s even worse than all of that, is sometimes during childbirth the lips/vulva of a woman get torn and they never look the same as the did originally even after they heal, that’s why some women even get cosmetic reconstructive surgery to their vulvas after childbirth to try and regain their original appearance.

Now I’m not saying having had a kid or two is a for sure dealbreaker for me, but it’s a case by case basis, and I prefer a woman that’s never had kids if possible. My ex-girlfriend that I was with for Eleven years never had kids, she couldn’t because of a hysterectomy at a young age.

I like to get a lot of attention in a relationship, and I like to give it as well.

I also have a very high sex drive.

Meeko

kiwifarms.net
Larry Bubsy

He's not quite a lolcow, at least not yet. He has the ability to be as such.

Larry Bubsy is a guy who recently opened up the website Sleepless in Austin in order to fuel his own love quest to find a girlfriend. Not just any girlfriend, but a white one that's perfectly proportioned. Glasses aren't an automatic turnoff but she must be open to wearing contacts. Tattoos are sort of iffy and he prefers women without kids because it shoots the va-jay-jay to hell and doesn't make it look as pretty. The list of demands is pretty hilarious because of how much he sounds like a certain Autistic TomGirl in Virginia.

The website is somewhat farked due to the amount of traffic it's getting, but he's posted such gems as

Because when a woman has been with a black man, in my book that is ALMOST the same thing as beastiality, because black people look like apes, monkeys and gorillas. I don't mean any offense to Black people, but that's just the truth. You can't look at a black man like Ving Rhames and a gorilla and tell me you don't see some similarities. I am just speaking the truth and saying what MOST people truly think but don't have the courage to say.
He just seems to be begging for people to harass him. Apparently he's not a troll, since there do seem to be some accounts of people saying they knew him and he is really this much of a tool in real life.

http://www.sleeplessinaustin.com/
http://gawker.com/racist-romeo-willing-to-pay-for-non-fat-non-slut-non-1385130657
http://austin.culturemap.com/news/life/09-24-13-austin-man-needs-girlfriend-no-fatties-sluts-or-North-Austinites/
http://romeorose.com/investmentprices/

Merging with the Romeo Rose thread.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Re: Larry Bubsy

Meeko said:
He's not quite a lolcow, at least not yet. He has the ability to be as such.

Larry Bubsy is a guy who recently opened up the website Sleepless in Austin in order to fuel his own love quest to find a girlfriend. Not just any girlfriend, but a white one that's perfectly proportioned. Glasses aren't an automatic turnoff but she must be open to wearing contacts. Tattoos are sort of iffy and he prefers women without kids because it shoots the va-jay-jay to hell and doesn't make it look as pretty. The list of demands is pretty hilarious because of how much he sounds like a certain Autistic TomGirl in Virginia.

The website is somewhat farked due to the amount of traffic it's getting, but he's posted such gems as

Because when a woman has been with a black man, in my book that is ALMOST the same thing as beastiality, because black people look like apes, monkeys and gorillas. I don't mean any offense to Black people, but that's just the truth. You can't look at a black man like Ving Rhames and a gorilla and tell me you don't see some similarities. I am just speaking the truth and saying what MOST people truly think but don't have the courage to say.
He just seems to be begging for people to harass him. Apparently he's not a troll, since there do seem to be some accounts of people saying they knew him and he is really this much of a tool in real life.

http://www.sleeplessinaustin.com/
http://gawker.com/racist-romeo-willing-to-pay-for-non-fat-non-slut-non-1385130657
http://austin.culturemap.com/news/life/09-24-13-austin-man-needs-girlfriend-no-fatties-sluts-or-North-Austinites/
http://romeorose.com/investmentprices/
Some big black guy is going to beat the shit out of him someday.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

exball said:
Larry Busby said:
I am not a Racist person. In fact I tend to get along much better with Black guys than I do White guys.

However, I do not like Rap or Hip Hop music. I do not even consider that to be real music. And I do not like Black people that listen to that kind of music. I do not like Black people that have a criminal record or smoke pot or do any other type of drugs. I do not like Black people that live in the “projects” or live off welfare or food stamps. I do not like Black people that do not have a full time job. I do not like Black people that wear their pants halfway down to their knees. And I do not like Black people that don’t speak proper English and pronounce their words correctly. I do not like Black people that dress like thugs or gangstas. I do not like uneducated Black People. And if you are a Black person that lives in East Austin or up North Austin around the Rundberg area then chances are I probably don’t like you either! So there! haha!!!!!

I am NOT racist. I just do NOT like ignorant, useless, TRASH.

And, I do not believe that Whites & Blacks should mix races sexually and have kids together.

I think it’s ok for Whites & Hispanics. But not Blacks.

I would NEVER, EVER, EVER date a woman if I found out she had EVER been sexually active with a Black man.

That would just be pure filth.
Oh yeah.

Also, he doesn't like gay people much either.

I also do not support homosexuality. I think it’s disgusting, and morally wrong. I think it’s the trait of a defective human being.

I am old fashioned. I am conservative. I believe men should be men, and women should be women. God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve.

Furthermore, I do not believe homosexuals should be allowed to teach in schools or hold any type of job in which they have any type of interactions with children in which they could leave a false impression that homosexuality is ok on their young minds.

NobleGreyHorse

kiwifarms.net
Usually I can't stand the comments on Gawker sites, but many of those are gold (minus the "WHAT'S WRONG WITH HAVING PREFERENCES" guys who haven't read the Ving Rhames comparison rant).

His guitar, of course, is named "Juliet." Someone looked closely and discovered that one of the carvings on it is good ol' domestically violent Larry himself serenading some poor woman. Some poor red-haired, really thin woman with long hair, who dresses conservatively while wearing spike-heeled sexy boots, who removed her tiny nose stud because Larry said to, and isn't nearsighted enough to need glasses but is nearsighted enough not to notice that, as a Gawker commenter said, he looks like the love child of Dave Grohl and Gary Busey. With a paunch.

Apparently at one point he was all over Yelp inquiring how to rent a billboard that would have said "My name is Romeo... can you be my Juliet?" But he has a Juliet. His guitar. Which he plays in a manner where he does hit all the notes, but without any sense of rhythm. So I take back the Guitar Hero suggestion, because you do need rhythm to play that. I guess the OLD BLACK BLUESMAN TRAPPED INSIDE OF HIM (wait, if he won't fuck a girl who's fucked a black guy, does that mean he can only ever have sex once?) -- like a reverse Uncle Ruckus situation -- defies all the stereotypes he believes in by lacking rhythm at all.

He has a long list of favorite foods on his website (or the mirrors of it that have sprung up because traffic). Most of them are misspelled. Like, do I care that he's trying to eat less meat when he proudly, douchily announces that he also refuses to recycle (in Austin???) and would like to drive a low-mileage car, because after he himself is gone, fuck the rest of the world?

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
NobleGreyHorse said:
He has a long list of favorite foods on his website (or the mirrors of it that have sprung up because traffic). Most of them are misspelled. Like, do I care that he's trying to eat less meat when he proudly, douchily announces that he also refuses to recycle (in Austin???) and would like to drive a low-mileage car, because after he himself is gone, fuck the rest of the world?
Larry Busby said:
I basically only concern myself with my own inner world near me, only stuff that has a direct impact on me and the little world around me.

I don’t go out of my way to recycle, I mean I don’t seperate my trash into different trash cans etc, plastic in one and this or that in the other like some people do. I don’t have time for that nonsense. The world will be here for as long as I live, and after I’m gone, whatever happens to this Earth is of no concern to me. I don’t have time for recycling. Let that be someone else’s job to sort out all of that stuff.

People now a days are always wanting everything to be green, like hybrid cars etc. Me, I am planning on getting a 1977 Corvette Stingray soon with a 350 V8 engine that will only get about 10 miles a gallon. How’s that for green??? hahaha!!!!

I don’t worry about killing trees when I waste paper either. And when I go out to eat dinner, I don’t care if I eat all of my food or not, it does not bother me to throw away whatever I am not hungry to eat.

Can you tell yet I’m not one of those Hippies that you see so much of here in Austin????

Hahahaha!
He sounds like the biggest douchebag imaginable.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Saney said:
NobleGreyHorse said:
Larry Busby said:
I basically only concern myself with my own inner world near me, only stuff that has a direct impact on me and the little world around me.

I don’t go out of my way to recycle, I mean I don’t seperate my trash into different trash cans etc, plastic in one and this or that in the other like some people do. I don’t have time for that nonsense. The world will be here for as long as I live, and after I’m gone, whatever happens to this Earth is of no concern to me. I don’t have time for recycling. Let that be someone else’s job to sort out all of that stuff.

People now a days are always wanting everything to be green, like hybrid cars etc. Me, I am planning on getting a 1977 Corvette Stingray soon with a 350 V8 engine that will only get about 10 miles a gallon. How’s that for green??? hahaha!!!!

I don’t worry about killing trees when I waste paper either. And when I go out to eat dinner, I don’t care if I eat all of my food or not, it does not bother me to throw away whatever I am not hungry to eat.

Can you tell yet I’m not one of those Hippies that you see so much of here in Austin????

Hahahaha!
He sounds like the biggest douchebag imaginable.
Seriously I need to take a break from this board. It really pisses me off sometimes.

TastyWoodenBadge

My wooden badge was delicious
kiwifarms.net

Saney said:
exball said:
Larry Busby said:
I am not a Racist person. In fact I tend to get along much better with Black guys than I do White guys.

However, I do not like Rap or Hip Hop music. I do not even consider that to be real music. And I do not like Black people that listen to that kind of music. I do not like Black people that have a criminal record or smoke pot or do any other type of drugs. I do not like Black people that live in the “projects” or live off welfare or food stamps. I do not like Black people that do not have a full time job. I do not like Black people that wear their pants halfway down to their knees. And I do not like Black people that don’t speak proper English and pronounce their words correctly. I do not like Black people that dress like thugs or gangstas. I do not like uneducated Black People. And if you are a Black person that lives in East Austin or up North Austin around the Rundberg area then chances are I probably don’t like you either! So there! haha!!!!!

I am NOT racist. I just do NOT like ignorant, useless, TRASH.

And, I do not believe that Whites & Blacks should mix races sexually and have kids together.

I think it’s ok for Whites & Hispanics. But not Blacks.

I would NEVER, EVER, EVER date a woman if I found out she had EVER been sexually active with a Black man.

That would just be pure filth.
Oh yeah.

Also, he doesn't like gay people much either.

I also do not support homosexuality. I think it’s disgusting, and morally wrong. I think it’s the trait of a defective human being.

I am old fashioned. I am conservative. I believe men should be men, and women should be women. God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve.

Furthermore, I do not believe homosexuals should be allowed to teach in schools or hold any type of job in which they have any type of interactions with children in which they could leave a false impression that homosexuality is ok on their young minds.
Is this guy practically asking to be despised and hated.

And to those who thought Chris was a massive bigot, you haven't seen Romeo Rose.

Alan Pardew

Irate Gamer ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saney said:
And you thought Chris had ridiculous standards.

I am looking for a decent girl that wants to be in a long term monogamus relationship with me.

I want the girl to be attractive.

I like girls that are thin, or with a toned or athletic build. A average build is fine too, just as long as you are not over weight. I will not date a overweight or fat girl.

I like girls that are 130 pounds or less. Of course weight needs to be in proportion to their height, as long as they aren’t considred overweight, they should be fine.

Being overweight is a total dealbreaker with me.

I also like girls with long hair. I like a girl to look like a girl, not a man, I like a feminine, pretty girl. I like hair down to the shoulders at least. Sometimes I can make exceptions if it is shorter depending on how it looks on the girl. But for the most part, I love long hair.

Redheads are my favorite, next is Brunettes, and next is Blondes, in that order. I like all 3, but I’m just saying if I had to choose, that’s my order of preference.

I will not date a Black girl. I don’t care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a Black girl.

However, I will date any other race, Hispanic, Mexican, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, European, White, whatever, anything except Black.

I do not like glasses on a girl. Although, it’s not a dealbreaker, as long as she can wear contacts at least most of the time.

I do not ever want to have kids, so if a girl is wanting to have babies, I am not her man.

I will not date a girl that does not have a job or career.

I am not looking for any type of woman that is materialistic or a gold digger or expects a man to pay for everything.

I do not like tattoos on a woman. If a woman already has tattoos, it may not be a deal breaker unless she plans to get more in the future. If a woman has something small and feminine like a butterfly or rose already on her ankle or something then it may not necessacerily be a dealbreaker. And it would also help if she would consider having them laser removed, something I might would even pay to have done for her.

To me, tattoos just represent white trash or somone that’s been in prison. I do not care for following trends like mindless sheep and getting tats just because what ever Star on TV got them, they will always be a symbol of White Trash. The Female human body is the most beautiful work of Art God ever created, to tattoo it with ink is the same as vandalising a famous Monet painting with a can of spray paint!

I also do not like piercings on a woman. I do not like a woman to have anything pireced other than her Ears. If she has other piercings it’s not a dealbreaker as long as she removes them and never wears them again.

I do not like gamblers. I will not be in any relationship with a woman that gambles or wastes money on such things.

I do not like strippers! I will not date any girl that has ever been a stripper. I believe that the only person that should ever see a womans naked body is only her boyfriend or husband.

I will not date any girl that has ever had a threesome, or a large number of past sexual partners. I do not want a promiscuous slut, I want a normal, decent, good hearted girlfriend.
Someone's obviously never seen Chasing Amy.

I will not date any girl that can not always be honest & faithful to me. This is very important.

I prefer a girl that does not smoke, but as long as she does not smoke in my house or around me, if she can go outside and smoke, then I can live with that. I lived with my ex girlfriend for Eleven years, and she was a smoker.

I will not date any girl if she is still friends with any men that she has been intimate with in the past, I believe once a relationship with someone is over, it’s OVER.

I will not date a selfish woman. I do not like selfish women at all.

I do not like sarcastic or cynical people, I do not like people that always think negatively either, so that type of girl would also not be a good match for me.

I know sometimes on my website here, I may seem like a negative person because I point out sooooo many things that I dislike, but I assure you I am a very positive person, I am just tring to put out here my likes/dislikes so you can know more about me and what type of girl may get along with me.

I do not expect a girl to agree with all of my beliefs or opinions etc, but I do not like to argue, and it’s very important that we can live in peace together if at some point the girl & I live together. I like to live in a quiet & peaceful environment. That is extremely important to me.

I like a girl that dresses on the conservative side. Not like a slut, and not anything weird. Just normal is fine. T-Shirt & Jeans are OK. But a girl in a dress really gets my heart racing! I also love it when a girl wears a mini skirt with boots, not cowboy boots, but sexy boots. Or high heels, I love spiked high heels!

I like a girl that takes care of herself and keeps herself clean of course.

I love it when a girl wears sexy lingerie in the bedroom! Especially thigh highs!

I need a girl that can be very warm & affectionate and loving.

It’s also nice if the girl has a big heart and appreciates simples things, and understands the value of sentimental things etc.

I like a girl that appreciates romance and the art of courtship.

Kissing is one of my most favorite things to do with a girl, it’s very important. I also love to hold a girls hand when I am walking with her. And I love sleeping beside a girl and holding her close to me, and spooning with her. In fact THAT is the reason I named this website “Sleepless In Austin” because I haven’t had a single good nights sleep in years, ever since my relationship ended with my ex-girlfriend.

And yes, I also liked the movie Sleepless in Seattle, haha

It dosen’t matter at all to me how big or small a girls breasts are. I prefer them to be real & natural though. I am against breast implants, I see that as unnecessery self mutilation, and I would not want a girlfriend that has breast implants.

I prefer a woman that has never had children, because having kids does ruin a womans body often times. They end up with stretch marks. And also sometimes it makes their vagina looser, and I don’t care how many kegel exercises a woman does, after she has 2 or 3 eight to ten pound babies, you can’t tell me it’s going to be 100% as tight as it ever was! Plus, what’s even worse than all of that, is sometimes during childbirth the lips/vulva of a woman get torn and they never look the same as the did originally even after they heal, that’s why some women even get cosmetic reconstructive surgery to their vulvas after childbirth to try and regain their original appearance.

Now I’m not saying having had a kid or two is a for sure dealbreaker for me, but it’s a case by case basis, and I prefer a woman that’s never had kids if possible. My ex-girlfriend that I was with for Eleven years never had kids, she couldn’t because of a hysterectomy at a young age.

I like to get a lot of attention in a relationship, and I like to give it as well.

I also have a very high sex drive.
God, this guy has even more ridiculous standards than Chris. That says something.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Ariel

Sorbet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
download (5).jpeg

http://sleeplessinaustin.atxmirrors.info/

I am willing to pay anyone $1,500 as a finders fee for anyone that can help find me a girlfriend. (I will give you a extra $1,000 as a bonus if this turns into marriage, I offer this extra bonus as I hope it will motivate you to find me a woman of great quality)

I have been in Austin over 3 years now and have not been successful at finding a girl that wants a long term relationship in all this time, so I would like to enlist the readers here in my search, and I will pay anyone $1,500 if you can actually make this happen.

I am 39 years old, (date of birth is 9-18-1974 so that makes me a Virgo) 6′,4″ and 195lbs. I live in South Austin. I am looking for a girl that has a thin or athletic build. No one over 130lbs. Ages 21 – 41 White, Hispanic, or of European descent.

Serious inquires only

Please make sure you click on the link to the FAQ in the above menu as I am sure it will explain a lot to you and answer many questions you may have about how this works and how you will get paid.

Alan Pardew

Irate Gamer ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Romeo and Homosexuality:

Now with that said, go ahead and ask me how I feel about Gay marriage…

And I will tell you that I am ok with that, because you know what, I’m just one person, I can’t stop it from happening, so if it’s going to happen, it’s going to happen, and I am a Wedding Photographer, so just think if they allow Gays to legally marry, the income I make from Wedding Photography basically would double overnight wouldn’t it! hahaha!!!!

lol oh ok :roll:

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Romeo and Homosexuality:

Now with that said, go ahead and ask me how I feel about Gay marriage…

And I will tell you that I am ok with that, because you know what, I’m just one person, I can’t stop it from happening, so if it’s going to happen, it’s going to happen, and I am a Wedding Photographer, so just think if they allow Gays to legally marry, the income I make from Wedding Photography basically would double overnight wouldn’t it! hahaha!!!!

lol oh ok :roll:
So, he believes it's wrong, but he's willing to make money off of it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino