Dramacow Romeo Rose / Larramie "Larry" Houston Busby - The Most Redneck of Loveshies

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
He was kind enough to send me this lovely pm presented here for your viewing pleasure

Trombonista

Super Scription of Data
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm listening to Nirvana In Utero's Rape Me right now with a little vibrator in my ass with roller skates on as I'm cooking up some salad in the kitchen, Texas style bitches! I feel a little lightheaded cause I'm huffing paint too, but it feels alright, so much so that I'm about to cum in my salad before I eat it, some special dressing!
For the record, I did not edit this.

Syaoran Li

Lord, I was born a ramblin' man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm listening to Nirvana In Utero's Rape Me right now with a little vibrator in my ass with roller skates on as I'm cooking up some salad in the kitchen, Texas style bitches! I feel a little lightheaded cause I'm huffing paint too, but it feels alright, so much so that I'm about to cum in my salad before I eat it, some special dressing!

Dude, you're trying too hard at this point....

We always knew you were a creepy homosexual and a deviant redneck Goth, @RomeoRose

Since you favor the pole more than the hole, I think you and Amanda Winn-Lee would be a terrible match. You strike more as a Shane Holmberg dude.

@Shane_Yes_That_One I think we found you a new friend and lover, one who is far more appropriate to your age group.

Ronnie Rocket

an irksome brawling scold
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
For the record, I did not edit this.
For the record that isnt "Texas style" either. I dont know what the fuck hes on about but this is the funniest thing Ive ever read on a Monday morning.

Motherfucker is making salad with a dildo in his ass and wearing roller skates. What the fuck. Fuckin keep Austin weird man, I guess. Shit they thought Leslie was deviant years ago. Miss the dude. I thought he was trying to argue that he didnt even live in Texas anymore?

Toasty

This one is his.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the record that isnt "Texas style" either. I dont know what the fuck hes on about but this is the funniest thing Ive ever read on a Monday morning.

Motherfucker is making salad with a dildo in his ass and wearing roller skates. What the fuck. Fuckin keep Austin weird man, I guess. Shit they thought Leslie was deviant years ago. Miss the dude. I thought he was trying to argue that he didnt even live in Texas anymore?
Love how Ro To rated it disagree. He wanted to make sure we know there is nothing deviant about tossing a salad on roller skates with a dildo up his bum.

O

ON 190

kiwifarms.net
Love how Ro To rated it disagree. He wanted to make sure we know there is nothing deviant about tossing a salad on roller skates with a dildo up his bum.
See, if a dude wants to stimulate his prostate while making a salad... that's totally fine, just don't tell me. If he does it while riding roller skates... now you're just trying too damn hard, and no pun intended. Ideally, just don't tell us about either; tell us you're making a pretty cool salad.