Dramacow Romeo Rose / Larramie "Larry" Houston Busby - The Most Redneck of Loveshies

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, I thought RR was pretty good in the second Mortal Kombat film

Nurse Ratchet

DO YOU KNOW WHO GOBLOX IS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See, if a dude wants to stimulate his prostate while making a salad... that's totally fine, just don't tell me. If he does it while riding roller skates... now you're just trying too damn hard, and no pun intended. Ideally, just don't tell us about either; tell us you're making a pretty cool salad.

Wait so you're fine as long as you don't know he's doing all that on roller skates?

O

ON 190

kiwifarms.net
Pardon my double-post, but I think enough time has passed...

Romeo's jimmies are rustled again.. this time by some guy on YouTube who reviews guitar equipment. Romeo is not pleased by his review of the Axe FX III effects unit (honestly a solid unit) and demands he remove the video now now NOW... or else he's going to bust his fucking skull wide open...

Archive link

The guitar review video he appears to be referencing:

Archive link.. in case this dude caves under RoRo's manly wrath.

Last edited by a moderator:

UselessRubberKeyboard

Last Christmas (Enjoy the ear worm)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pardon my double-post, but I think enough time has passed...

Romeo's jimmies are rustled again.. this time by some guy on YouTube who reviews guitar equipment. Romeo is not pleased by his review of the Axe FX III effects unit (honestly a solid unit) and demands he remove the video now now NOW... or else he's going to bust his fucking skull wide open...

Archive link

The guitar review video he appears to be referencing:

Archive link.. in case this dude caves under RoRo's manly wrath.
It's been a while since I saw someone literally foaming at the mouth with rage on the internet. I guess the guy's accent really ticks our Larramie off, huh?

Toasty

This one is his.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's been throwing up stupid videos for a few weeks, waiting for something to stick. A pathetic parody review of the the Louvre, one claiming he hobnobbed in LA with people who were " in the know" about Chris Cornell's suicide. Now this one screaming and hollering over someone who doesn't and will never know or care who he is, reviewing a product he can't afford and wouldn't know how to use if he could.
Guess he's getting lonely again. He'll turn up sooner or later.

Syaoran Li

Lord, I was born a ramblin' man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@RomeoRose is making videos again?

Aww, fuck yeah! This is the shit!

I hope he makes his grand return to the Farms to defend his honor. He's one of the funnier lolcows.

Sort of like @Cowlick but somehow even more pathetic and less likable. At least TJ could have avoided becoming a lolcow if he just left the thread alone, Romeo Rose is the kind of person who was destined to become a laughing stock.

drtoboggan

Sonic Jew
kiwifarms.net
@RomeoRose is making videos again?

Aww, fuck yeah! This is the shit!

I hope he makes his grand return to the Farms to defend his honor. He's one of the funnier lolcows.

Sort of like @Cowlick but somehow even more pathetic and less likable. At least TJ could have avoided becoming a lolcow if he just left the thread alone, Romeo Rose is the kind of person who was destined to become a laughing stock.
Finding one less likeable than @Cowlick defies the laws of physics. Such a detestable little shit.