Dramacow Romeo Rose / Larramie "Larry" Houston Busby - The Most Redneck of Loveshies

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
He wanted us to think he was dead earlier this year. He said he wanted us to change his avatar to a red square on Valentine's Day and tag the thread Inactive.

What an absolute nut. It's been years since I followed him, but if I remember correctly, he goes on an exhibitionistic crazy posting spree from like late october through feb/marchish. November is a trigger month for him because his grandfather was run over by a lawn mower in november, or something like that. He just seems to have a manic cycle.

Is he still catfishing women to star in kissing documentaries and "modeling" for him?

Ugh he's so gross. But somehow I thought he'd have woo'd susan back by this point. Maybe she just prefers her dogs alive and unbeaten.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Ruined the turkey 'fore Turkey Day! I'm screwed!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Late. Didn't see this anywhere in the thread.

Larramie Houston Busby
1221 Jefferson Ave.
Huntington, WV
25704-2425

1221_Jefferson_Ave.jpg

Previous Residence
6503 Bluff Springs Rd. #224
Austin, TX
78744-3453

6503_Bluff_Springs.jpg

drtoboggan

Sonic Jew
kiwifarms.net

Syaoran Li

Lord, I was born a ramblin' man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Late. Didn't see this anywhere in the thread.

Larramie Houston Busby
1221 Jefferson Ave.
Huntington, WV
25704-2425

View attachment 993747

Previous Residence
6503 Bluff Springs Rd. #224
Austin, TX
78744-3453

View attachment 993753

How befitting of @RomeoRose to move back to West Virginia. The hillbilly goes back to the hills.

So Larramie moved back to WV? He's wasting his money. Susan won't come back to him.

I dunno, maybe it's because he's poor as fuck. Austin is a pretty expensive city to live in and West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the country. Even a more built-up place like Huntington has to be cheaper than Austin.

Our Goth redneck friend needs to stop chasing after Susan and move down to North Carolina and see if he can get a job working as the fluffer on The Woodwright's Shop and make himself useful instead of wasting his time LARP'ing as a rock star and lusting over Susan....wait, scratch that. Durham is too expensive for a poor redneck like him.

@RomeoRose should move down to Boone and see if he can be one of the Indians at Tweetsie Railroad

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Larramie moved back to WV? He's wasting his money. Susan won't come back to him.
It's been like what? Since 2012 he made internet footsteps to try to win back his sweetheart to make from the ground-up? CWC at least did it better and all free with the Attraction Sign of fail. He didn't have to spend too much to make the sign and find galpals while we got to point and laugh back then. Win-win.
How befitting of @RomeoRose to move back to West Virginia. The hillbilly goes back to the hills.
Poetic justice. He learned and reaped nothing from the Texas trip. He blew more cash on cocaine and nudes over the course of his Sleepless in Austin schtick.

I dunno, maybe it's because he's poor as fuck. Austin is a pretty expensive city to live in and West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the country. Even a more built-up place like Huntington has to be cheaper than Austin.

Our Goth redneck friend needs to stop chasing after Susan and move down to North Carolina and see if he can get a job working as the fluffer on The Woodwright's Shop and make himself useful instead of wasting his time LARP'ing as a rock star and lusting over Susan....wait, scratch that. Durham is too expensive for a poor redneck like him.

@RomeoRose should move down to Boone and see if he can be one of the Indians at Tweetsie Railroad
He'll rinse and repeat with his mode of thinking.

Last edited:

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am Susan, Larrys ex girlfriend, I have thrown him out again for causing photos of my house to be posted in this thread! I demand that you remove the photos of my house NOW!
Unlike Larry, I will not take any crap from any of you!
Larry no longer lives here, I put him on a bus to Seattle and from the looks of his latest video he is living on someones houseboat there!

Go bother him, but LEAVE ME ALONE!

Susan
Proof? You're gonna have to talk to staff about that and verify yourself. If you got caught up in this, sorry. But Larry acted exceptionally.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
Forum Staff
🌸 Salon Mod 🌸
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am Susan, Larrys ex girlfriend, I have thrown him out again for causing photos of my house to be posted in this thread! I demand that you remove the photos of my house NOW!
Unlike Larry, I will not take any crap from any of you!
Larry no longer lives here, I put him on a bus to Seattle and from the looks of his latest video he is living on someones houseboat there!

Go bother him, but LEAVE ME ALONE!

Susan

Lol ok Larry, like anyone would ever willingly live on a houseboat with you.

Also, this video is hilarious, Larry is begging for donations cause his Seattle houseboat is too expensive 😆

Why are you calling CWC?

Last edited:

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
Everyone please pray for Romeo! I just got a phone call that they found someone that fits his description dead in room 226 of the Marco Polo Motel! I'm headed to the airport right now to identify the body. I don't believe this is a hoax.

I don't think you're dead in room 226 of the Marco Polo Motel if you're able to post in this thread. I could be wrong though.

Toasty

This one is his.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone please pray for Romeo! I just got a phone call that they found someone that fits his description dead in room 226 of the Marco Polo Motel! I'm headed to the airport right now to identify the body. I don't believe this is a hoax.
Tell us more about this Marco Polo hotel pls? Was cocaine involved?

Toasty

This one is his.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OMG is it that hole he was claiming to be managing a few months ago
Edit:
Susan, after all these years, what made you decide to let him come back? How did he get from tx to your place? How's your mom? How's your bulldog jowls?

Angry New Ager

AM BABY.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It exists. It's..."unassuming."
Room 226 at the Marco Polo was one of Kurt Cobain's favorite places to hide out and do heroin.

Romeo, I know the infamous "Seattle Freeze" is a real thing (and it's got to be especially so when you're dumb white trash; nobody in that hypergentrifying town is going to want to talk to you), and I'm sure the rain has already eroded what little sanity you may have possessed, but that you're this starved for attention is pretty fucking pathetic.

Come to think of it, you'd fit in great up in Everett. Get yourself an apartment along Hoyt Avenue, and I'll bet you'll find yourself a girlfriend in no time. She might even have some teeth left.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
If my SO was found dead I'd definitely tell the Farms first before even going to identify the body, because I am a real person who would really do that and not a horse-mouthed laughing stock badly trying to LARP as a functional human being.

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow you sign up and within two hours mister Romeo is dead? Super believable man! You're definitely not autistic