Ron Toye AMA - The SheepDog answers your questions

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye are you a closet case? No shame in that of course. Sometimes it just seems like you have a lot of insecurites surrounding your emotional, and mental self. Even moreso in your love-life. There you often attempt to take on, to the extreme, stereotypical male roles.

Is your mother the reason you made some poor choices in your relationships? Do you project her deeds onto other women you hold dear so they won't hurt you the way she did?
I think Ron is hiding something when he deliberately dodge the question about me confirming him admitting that he used his trauma with his mother to admit that he's a physically abusive dick.

Ron Toye

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye

What do you think about your overseas reputation? I know people in places as far as the Philippines and Greece know of your behavior.
Cool. I lived in Greece as a kid. Not concerned with the people who would think negatively about me. They can choose to feel or think however they like.

I wonder if Nicky rackets will make another video reading these responses. That'd be great.
I hope so. It is hilarious to see how worked up he gets.

Ron Toye

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye are you a closet case? No shame in that of course. Sometimes it just seems like you have a lot of insecurites surrounding your emotional, and mental self. Even moreso in your love-life. There you often attempt to take on, to the extreme, stereotypical male roles.

Is your mother the reason you made some poor choices in your relationships? Do you project her deeds onto other women you hold dear so they won't hurt you the way she did?
In the past, it was an excuse I would rationalize my behavior or actions with but as an adult I know that my actions are not caused by events in the past they are my actions that I chose. Taking ownership of decisions and behaviors is the only way to heal and move past it. We can control how we Act, React, and Communicate.

Huitzilopochtli

Merchant of Venice of Death
kiwifarms.net
You have to think about the casual fan. I do not know much about the industy but I know that the Dub goes on most

In the hypothetical universe that anything slips past appeals that doesn't mean it is over, it means we would have a chance to appeal that or let it go back down to the court and we could win at summary judgment. There is not a single scenario in the world that Vic wins, in the end. His lawsuit was doomed from the beginning and Nick knew he just wanted that content. I think you have not been following the lawsuit with logic but rather emotion. I get you like him, I don't want you to stop, but he would never win a lawsuit about a damaged reputation when he was the person to instigate the debate in the first place. His public statements on the topic, before my first tweet by the way, point to a person who should have never brought a defamation lawsuit. Plus there are years and years worth of videos where out of his mouth he talks about how his actions are going to cause people to talk bad about him online. You all were deceived by Nick, I know you don't want to admit it but it is true.
So, I guess I get to say here that I don't care about the casual fan. All I care about is suffering really. Yours, Vic's, both? All the better.

Your statement is however factually incorrect on its face. In the sum of all possible futures (thanks QM), there is a statistically significant change that not only does it come back from appeal, but you and your buddies are likely going to get road hauled through the legal system. Based only on the elements/degrees of freedom, and simple Bayesian reasoning. Is it certain? Nope, nothing is. We would all succumb from covid tomorrow, but it's there, and I know I'd at least consider the possibility if for nothing else, not getting blind sided.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Hotfartz :)

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net
Your statement is however factually incorrect on its face. In the sum of all possible futures (thanks QM), there is a statistically significant change that not only does it come back from appeal, but you and your buddies are likely going to get road hauled through the legal system. Based only on the elements/degrees of freedom, and simple Bayesian reasoning. Is it certain? Nope, nothing is. We would all succumb from covid tomorrow, but it's there, and I know I'd at least consider the possibility if for nothing else, not getting blind sided.
This cuck-sped doesn't exactly strike me as the type who has a lot of foresight. The lack thereof is present in everything he's done.

@Ron Toye if you're so confident in you appeals, then drop all the receipts you've alluded to. You've got nothing to fear, right?
As an aside, why did you and your lawyers not comply with all of the discovery requests? You've got nothing to hide, correct?

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
In the past, it was an excuse I would rationalize my behavior or actions with but as an adult I know that my actions are not caused by events in the past they are my actions that I chose. Taking ownership of decisions and behaviors is the only way to heal and move past it. We can control how we Act, React, and Communicate.
All things mentioned above are things that are the core to establishing a good relationship to anyone. Friends, family, girlfriends, strangers, audience and clients. I am glad you took the step to attempt to heal yourself, it is a long road, and similarly to alcoholics and addicts, it is a behaviour hard to quit. Once an abuser, always an abuser. A way to remind oneself about where they are and how far they come.

However; the first question still stands. Are you gay/bi/in the closet?

Do you think you are easily addicted to certain type of behaviour? Things you perceive to reward you socially?

FadeIntoObsurity

kiwifarms.net
You say Vic is not an authority on how other people feel... So why do 90% of your 17 affadavits have authority over how others felt in the said situation? Why does Monica have authority to say how Sara Bachmeyer felt in her alleged assault rather than hearing it from Sara herself? Why did Jennifer Lynn Hunt have authority to say that Mari Iijima felt stalked and harrassed by Vic's behavior? Why does Emmett Plant have authority to claim how that lady named Dana from that dancing group felt? Why does Michele Specht have authority to say how the women that worked on STC felt? Please explain.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
There are people who have Bot accounts set up to push their Videos. These videos then have an influence on google analytics. I will cover the tracking I did on the link posts for a few people once the lawsuit is over.
I think you and Monica have a hard time accepting that the support for Vic is real. Many YouTube channels have talked about the accusations and the lawsuit. Are they all inflating their numbers with bots? The hundreds of people that show up to meet Vic, the thousands of individual donors to the GoFundMe, and the millions of views on YouTube show that the interest in his situation is authentic and not made up.

Former con staffers have told stories about how much of a headache Vic's fans were because there were so many of them. It's why they say he kept getting invited back to conventions despite his alleged behavior.

1590193370729.png

1590192961832.png

1590192980017.png

1590192994492.png

1590193002228.png

1590193022110.png

1590193044566.png

1590193071225.png

1590193088975.png

1590193152989.png

1590193167532.png

1590193188299.png

1590193207029.png

@Ron Toye I think you're an absolute piece of shit.

With that said, let me introduce you to Blind Guardian:

No Time stands still on the Iron Hill? FOR SHAME.

@Ron Toye

As someone who was in the camp of. "Of course Vic did it, you are talking about "Famous" people who were at a con. Drunken Sexual escapades would be about as surprising to me as a day that ends in Y, and am now in the camp of "Vic is innocent." Is there anything you would like to say to try and convince those who are like me and watching this thread?

As someone who works in an environment where workplace Gossip is quite the norm, The Affidavits and the Depositions very read/sound very similar to no offense Gossip started by a Trouble Maker who wanted to cause Drama which got amplified into a gigantic mess because Social Media is Cancerous.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
I think you and Monica have a hard time accepting that the support for Vic is real. Many YouTube channels have talked about the accusations and the lawsuit. Are they all inflating their numbers with bots? The hundreds of people that show up to meet Vic, the thousands of individual donors to the GoFundMe, and the millions of views on YouTube show that the interest is this case is authentic and not made up.

Former con staffers have told stories about how much of a headache Vic's fans were because there were so many of them. It's why they say he kept getting invited back to conventions despite his alleged behavior.

View attachment 1313002
View attachment 1312979
View attachment 1312981
View attachment 1312982
View attachment 1312983
View attachment 1312987
View attachment 1312989
View attachment 1312990
View attachment 1312992
View attachment 1312995
View attachment 1312996
View attachment 1312997
View attachment 1312998
I think Ron is secretly aware of them. He just chose not to acknowledge them deliberately.

He's just very selective in picking the artificial ones to try and fool us in thinking that those that support him are nothing more than made up stuffs to make us look bad.

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net
To add to @Nontransferable's argument, these numbers are huge, especially when you look at the sub counts. And this is just two uploads of Vic's Unlocked stream where he addressed the allegations:

Numbers.png

Numbers 2.PNG

Over 200,000 views between two videos alone.

CC: @Ron Toye

Edit: Also pay attention to that Like/Dislike ratio. I think you'd like to convince yourself it's bots because you can't face the very real reality that Vic has way more support than the defense. And he STILL has it.

If you, Rial, Marchi, or Funimation had bothered dropping this mountain of evidence that Vic is a monster that you claim you have, then this support would evaporate. Do you understand why people don't believe you? (Aside from the lies you've already been caught in.)

Tags
None