Ron Toye AMA - The SheepDog answers your questions

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye No, really, I have no idea who you are. I don't Weeb Wars much but somehow you're part of it. What are you known for that got you your own AMA on the farms?
The objective tl;dr of it is that he's the defendant in a defamation lawsuit involving anime dub actors and an anime dubbing company. He's relevant both because he's the long time fiance of one of the voice actresses on the defense side and because he's one of the biggest participants in the defamation, given that he's now put out what's probably close to 1,000 defamatory tweets and other such statements about the voice actor (Vic Mignogna) currently doing the suing, and has been caught performing TI on businesses dealing with Vic. He's of particular interest to Kiwis both because of his tendency to never shut up and compulsively chimp out every time someone even vaguely insults him or his fiancee and because it was revealed via old court documents that he's a regular violent abuser of women, children, and possibly animals.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye why did you wait until this whole social media thing against Vic came out to say anything about what you "knew" regarding Vic's alleged inappropriate and illegal behaviors? If you had evidence that could have put a stop to said behavior, why sit on it until someone else said something? Do you truly not see how that appears opportunistic and dishonest?

As for Monica, if you thought Vic had violated her the way she says he did, why did you do absolutely nothing about it? You didn't even follow through on your threats to take him to civil court when people dared to ask her for evidence of her claims. And don't dodge my questions or deflect by stating that you won't do anything violent or illegal. There's many options available, and even the simplest among us knows that.

I assert that you're lying either about how much you love Monica, or the evidence damning Vic that you claim to have.

Salty Boris

You have good taste.
kiwifarms.net
My dad was a fantastic father. He was in the military, Air Force, for 21 years. He is a veteran of the Vietnam War, he is a workaholic, he wasn't around much after he retired. He would work 80+ hours a week. He was supporting our family and my mom was a stay at home wife. I started working for him at 14 and full time at 16. I ended up working with him for a long time, almost 12 years. I am very proud of my dad and love him very much.
Yes I did. It was in the affidavit Marcie submitted during my custody battle with Andrea 7-8 years ago. I reacted like a dick when she hit me in the elbow. I took the remote from her and slapped it down on her thigh. It was immature and stupid. It was the perfect example of Toxic Masculinity. I was beat horribly as a kid by my mom, so, it triggered me. I should have been honest about how what she did hurt my feelings but I chose to act like a baby. My mom is an amazing lady and learned that style of punishment from her parents so I do not hold the abuse against her. After working through all that pain and trauma is when my life started to look different and it helped me become who I am today.
I’m confused, in two separate posts you say your dad is an amazing person and your mom beat you horribly as a kid but is also an amazing person. Did your dad know about the alleged abuse and let it happen?

You seem to be attributing your behavior as an adult to your treatment from your mom as a child. You’ve ignored or maybe missed this question several times already. This is a common thing where people try to mitigate their shitty behavior by making it somebody else’s fault. It’s a complete cop out.

You claim to be changed and improved. Your behavior online since January of last year and your behavior at your own deposition say otherwise.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
Please, read your statement slowly, then go ask a cop if you need permission to hug people LOL. Also, if you are employed, as HR how it would work for you if you hugged people without consent. Also, as someone who has had a past that I am not proud of, I hope to show people you can get better.
I meant that in a DM that you sent Nick Reikta you said that people should get YOUR permission to hug other people because you feel uncomfortable seeing them hug others without getting consent from you to hug the other person.

Reactions: Hotfartz :)

Annoying Thick Bitch

Texture eater
kiwifarms.net
You all might not like it but Monica is very respected in the industry. She is loved and adored by so many people and the actions of his legal team and Nick pretty much murdered any chance he had at a comeback.
What does any of this have to do with Vic's ability to be a VA? You make this sound like a threat; "Mess with Monica and someone's losing their job or chance of a comeback".
Vic defended himself against allegations, the behaviour of his legal counsel and Nick Rekieta has nothing to do with him. Am I reading this wrong?

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye why are you so against Vic defending himself against these allegations? You're angry that he had the audacity to fight back in the court of law (which you and yours wanted to avoid) and that people defended him online - since that's the arena you chose to destroy him.

It's things like this that make a lot of people think you wanted him to disappear, only to be found dead in a ditch months later.

Second question: Just because Vic has had multiple sexual partners over his lifetime doesn't make him a predator - why do you keep trying to use this as a way to "support" your narrative? Follow-up: would you be okay with the plaintiff bringing up Monica's body count (even though he would never do that)? You keep talking about Vic's reputation in the community, are you aware of Monica's? Or Jamie's for that matter?

Where, post-2007, Monica could be seen (behind the scenes) being all cuddly with Vic. On at least one occasion she attended one of Vic's panels and was constantly trying to get his attention (post-2007). That she was seen repeatedly flirting with Vic (post-2007) "off-stage" and in front of fans, to the point that people thought she and Vic had a fling (completely possible, since they attended a ton of conventions together, post-2007).

Quick note: Ron, you don't own your actions. You're constantly blaming someone else. It's not Nick's or Ty's fault Vic's career is in shambles - you and Monica and Jamie and Funimation and a bunch of z-list orbiters did that. YOU JUST HAD A SHOW-RUNNER TELL YOU THAT VIC'S LAWSUIT IS THE REASON THEY INVITED HIM.

Because he was declaring to the world: No, I did not do these things of which they're accusing me. You're lying about Vic's words. How about you stop trying to gaslight people and be honest and THEN people might start believing you.

FlikNThaBean

I KNOW it`s a rock!
kiwifarms.net
Riddle me this @Ron Toye ...

I understand you said that you came to the Farms with the express intent of speaking your piece and answering questions, which is perfectly fine.

However, given your behaviour on Twitter in which you responded to virtually everyone who spoke to you, gave rebuttals to your arguments and asked you legitimate questions, with you viewing them as people who "attacked" and "harassed" you, I am curious...by doing an AMA and deliberately ignoring/dodging questions, are you hoping to incite some sort of anger from us in order to collect our names and our words to try and illustrate that you are continuing to be "attacked" and "harassed"?

You clearly don`t like taking accountability for your actions so I wouldn`t be surprised if you have an ulterior motive by joining the Farms beyond a simple Q&A.

Which brings me to another series of questions - Why do you constantly parrot your past court-mandated therapy language as if you actually took any of that to heart? You keep referencing books to read, but there`s more to learning lessons than memorizing phrases and summaries. You need to internalize your therapy and ACT on what the lessons teach you. Your behaviour doesn`t illustrate any understanding of what you were mandated to learn. I`m sure you were told to write an essay or make a journal indicating your takeaways from your lessons and you just wrote what you think your instructors wanted to see.

Want to know who else was able to write a piece using all the proper language and material covered in his counselling and restitution courses when he got in trouble with the law? Eric Harris, the worst of the two psychopaths who shot up Columbine High School.

I know you have a very difficult time with reading comprehension, making logical arguments and emotional, mental and physical control, so please let me know if I need to write this in fewer words so that you may understand more clearly.

• Thunk-Provoking
  • Agree
Reactions: ShinyStar and Riku

Ron Toye

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye

Earlier in this thread, you mentioned you will be voting for Joe Biden this year.

I'm not going to criticize your choice, since I believe people should be able to vote however they feel. But I am curious about something.

Given the recent allegations about Biden, I'm wondering if there is a specific reason you want to vote for Joe Biden in particular as opposed to voting third-party or abstaining. Is there any policies or platforms of his that you are in favor of?
That is a great question. I appreciate the position he took when the allegations came out. He didn't call for people to harass her, make her life miserable, he encourage women to speak up, and to be listened to. People can make mistakes and when they own up to it and make the corrections needed then great everyone has messed up one way or another in the past. I will vote for him because I agree with many of the positions he takes and I think he is the best option available. Trump is a joke and a disgusting individual who should never been elected. I am ashamed that he is our president so not voting is the equivalent of voting for him. I will not take a chance at that man getting a second term.

Riddle me this @Ron Toye ...

I understand you said that you came to the Farms with the express intent of speaking your piece and answering questions, which is perfectly fine.

However, given your behaviour on Twitter in which you responded to virtually everyone who spoke to you, gave rebuttals to your arguments and asked you legitimate questions, with you viewing them as people who "attacked" and "harassed" you, I am curious...by doing an AMA and deliberately ignoring/dodging questions, are you hoping to incite some sort of anger from us in order to collect our names and our words to try and illustrate that you are continuing to be "attacked" and "harassed"?

You clearly don`t like taking accountability for your actions so I wouldn`t be surprised if you have an ulterior motive by joining the Farms beyond a simple Q&A.

Which brings me to another series of questions - Why do you constantly parrot your past court-mandated therapy language as if you actually took any of that to heart? You keep referencing books to read, but there`s more to learning lessons than memorizing phrases and summaries. You need to internalize your therapy and ACT on what the lessons teach you. Your behaviour doesn`t illustrate any understanding of what you were mandated to learn. I`m sure you were told to write an essay or make a journal indicating your takeaways from your lessons and you just wrote what you think your instructors wanted to see.

Want to know who else was able to write a piece using all the proper language and material covered in his counselling and restitution courses when he got in trouble with the law? Eric Harris, the worst of the two psychopaths who shot up Columbine High School.

I know you have a very difficult time with reading comprehension, making logical arguments and emotional, mental and physical control, so please let me know if I need to write this in fewer words so that you may understand more clearly.
You have made a lot of assumptions about me. My motive to join here is obvious. I felt like it and I enjoy either laughing at or with you all. I say what I want when I want. This has been consistent. I answer what I want when I want. I know that you all might think it is dodging but sometimes there are things I can't say yet. You all say I haven't taken ownership of my past, how does it feel to be a repeater of Nick's words? Do you have anything original to bring to the table? If not, thank you for your time, you are boring, and, one of the people I will be laughing at not with :)

This whole "community" is a batch of backstabbing pathetic cunts, so anyone can claim to be "respected" so long as you ignore what they say behind each other's backs.
That is probably due to people using Alt names vs their own. I respect the people who are, to use your sites terms, "Alpha" enough to go with their real names :)

dinoman

🐹🐹awoo🐹🐹
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is probably due to people using Alt names vs their own. I respect the people who are, to use your sites terms, "Alpha" enough to go with their real names :)
"Our sites' terms"? Nigger you know nothing about this site. Nobody here uses that terminology unironically; and it's certainly not unique to the kiwi farms. That's like something you'd see on incels.is.

Funnily enough we do have our own terminology here, it's just that that's not one of them. :julay:

Last edited:

Ron Toye

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That's not what Jinnie McManus said. How hurt were you when you found out that she had been disparaging Monica in private conversations with Shane while pretending to be your friend in public on Twitter?

View attachment 1314204
View attachment 1314203
View attachment 1314217
I give her little thought. She thinks she has a ton of influence in the industry but she doesn't. She is a nobody in the business, a con-agent who undervalues her people and this is some of the reasons why people are leaving her. She knows the truth, as you can see here, but likes to ride the line. Well, this came out months ago and I bet she is regretting it.

Ron Toye

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
To add to this, @Ron Toye, you claim that you're a changed man, right? That you love Monica? That you support victims of sexual assault? Prove all of that by producing the receipts. If you don't, all of your claims are worthless.
LOL the logic of a child. Did you miss the 17 affidavits? Vic's deposition testimony, and us winning the lawsuit. The biggest receipt of all 17-0 about to be 34-0.

Tags
None