Ron Toye AMA - The SheepDog answers your questions

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye I got to thinking about one of your responses to me; I'm genuinely curious. Did you get so assmad at me calling you a piece of shit that you completely missed the awesome music I shared with you? I wouldn't have shared it with you if I didn't think it was worth your time as a metal connoisseur.

If yes to my question, here's a link back to the post so you have a second opportunity to listen to it:

And please, click the button that looks like this when you follow the link:

View attachment 1331692

The way you act sometimes makes me think you have absolutely zero reading comprehension.
And Then There Was Silence is one of the masterpieces of symphonic metal and anyone who says otherwise doesn't deserve to live.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye
Ok Ron let me ask you something else since you seem to be dodging questions that people are asking you.

Let's say that if Vic had decided to end his life because of what Monica, Jamie, and everyone involved in this accused him of? Would all of you go to his memorial service feigning grief and giving your condolences to his mother who would be devastated by his death? I mean all of you seem fake enough to go to a man's memorial service to make sure that he's actually in the casket and not faking his death to bring the heat off of him? I'm just asking because people of yours and Monica's personality types would go to a memorial service of someone they hate to see their handiwork and maybe even take pictures of the deceased as some sort of sick trophy.

And another question. Why do you feel the need to say that tapping someone on the thigh with a remote is not a big deal? When in fact that NO MAN should ever lay a hand on a woman. Real men do not hit women (even playfully). Only spineless cowards hit women when they want to feel big or feel as though they were disrespected.

Oh and the last question but Maybe you started this whole thing because at a convention Vic probably say your smary little cucked self yelling at Monica and threatening her, so he took it upon himself to try to stop you but being the person that you are, you probably got upset and got into his face. So Vic probably put you in your place about how you were treating women and told you that if you spoke to Monica (or other women) in any way that you'd be dealing with him.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
You didn't stand your ground, standing your ground would be going through the full court process, you ran and hid behind the tcpa like a coward, thus no matter what you say, you were the ones to file for tcpa to avoid complying with discovery requests that would likely have proved your innocence if you were in fact telling the truth. In short you and the rest come across as people who have something to hide.
I don't think this is a fair assessment. Whether their case is honest or not, trying the TCPA will be a given since it stands a chance to end a case much faster than bringing it to full trial, which in turn means lower legal fees. If someone sues me for defamation, even if I have an open-and-shut case that it's not, I'd still try the TCPA first just to try to get the damned thing over with as quickly and cheaply as possible. (And if I had magical defamation insurance, I'm sure my insurers would want to do the same.)

Adach_Ame

I was once disgusted, now I'm just amused.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think this is a fair assessment. Whether their case is honest or not, trying the TCPA will be a given since it stands a chance to end a case much faster than bringing it to full trial, which in turn means lower legal fees. If someone sues me for defamation, even if I have an open-and-shut case that it's not, I'd still try the TCPA first just to try to get the damned thing over with as quickly and cheaply as possible. (And if I had magical defamation insurance, I'm sure my insurers would want to do the same.)
Counterpoint, they waited until after they conducted discovery, and deposing the defendant without complying with the discovery requests from the plaintiff and waited until the last possible moment to file the tcpa to avoid being forced to comply.

• Winner
Reactions: StandardStaples

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
1590918704518.png

You spent quite a lot of money on Nick before that insurance took over in September. Over 10 000 american dollars. Was it worth it @Ron Toye ?

Also a small reminder to everyone that their strategy from the start has been "staggering". I am not certain if it is something done to haul out time, or to overwhelm the opponent (since that is the meaning of the word) but it certainly reflects in what they been doing. I do not know how it is thought about in layman-law-terms. It's a good way for Lemwah to make money, and drain funds from Vic. Not to mention they were thinking about "the timing of it"

1590919102085.png

For those folks interested in that unredacted bit of the document; you may find it attched to this post

Edit: To add link and words.

Last edited:

Desu Mountain

kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye I see you like Saga of Tanya the Evil. What is your opinion on Tanya's views on Capitalism and Communism? Do you find yourself agreeing with her? What about her opinions on people and what gives human beings worth?

If you had a rifle, the ability to fly and make your bullets explode like artillery shells and your country ordered you to go out there and shoot some Communists, would you do it? Would you enjoy yourself? Would you rather shoot the Capitalist pigs and bring down the system?

Also, would you like Being X to isekai you into an alternate universe as a magical loli?

And finally, what is your opinion on the Tanya fanfic "A Young Woman's Political Record" by jacobk?

Facts Over Feels

kiwifarms.net
This would carry a lot more weight if they had filed their TCPA before making both sides waste thousands of dollars doing completely unnecessary depositions just so they try to create some "gotcha" moments. Which they failed at.

Mr. Sandwiches

Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
kiwifarms.net
I also don't think Ron has the mental aptitude to realize that he looks like an absolute psychopath with this constant toe-in-the-water quasi-defense--as if coming here to delineate and gerrymander about his perspective, to people he knows do not like him, will somehow either make him feel better or provide some sort of irrefutable verity.

Ronald, you spent an entire deposition lying to your prosecutors. Why would you expect anyone to care or believe anything you have to say? Are you that bereft of self-confidence that you have to turn to, what amounts to, your own opposition to seek approval? I wished you'd showed a shred of this brazen doggedness during any of this suit. Seriously, if you're so quick to parrot and celebrate "17-0", then why are you here? To posturize your masochism, masking it with worthless smirking and psuedo-schadenfreude? That's certainly what it looks like.

It's truly interesting how this entire time your own big mouth has just been digging your grave for you. Imagine if you said nothing at all and just remained the absolute nothing you so desperately deny yourself of being. Things would've turned out much better for you, assuredly so.

Tags
None