Ron Toye AMA - Sheepdog avoids answering your questions

Huitzilopochtli

Extinction is the rule, survival the exception.
kiwifarms.net
This had to be asked eventually and I think you remember this.

Chris Sabat kept a prized photo of Monica Rial in her younger years in his photobucket/fap album to enjoy. To this day he retains it.
Knowing how stupid Soye is, I posted a shot of the account so he can see with his own eyes those dang-dirty kiwis aren't lying.
https://archive.ph/KVsAw
https://archive.ph/55pSK

View attachment 1452582

@Ron Toye. Your BFF/Best Friend Forever Chris Sabat/eatmoreokra has this saved in his album. How do you feel knowing your friend views your personal fiancee in a lustful manner or slept with her while you two were still seeing each other? Does it tickle you? Are you okay with this behaviour of his? Can you justify why Sabat would have a photo of your personal fiancee in his album? Sabat is her employer. Why would he have a photo of her and none of his other employees in the album? Don't answer with none of that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder/she's a pretty woman" crap.
She has one of those faces that would make a burn victim look good.

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net
This had to be asked eventually and I think you remember this.

Chris Sabat kept a prized photo of Monica Rial in her younger years in his photobucket/fap album to enjoy. To this day he retains it.
Knowing how stupid Soye is, I posted a shot of the account so he can see with his own eyes those dang-dirty kiwis aren't lying.
https://archive.ph/KVsAw
https://archive.ph/55pSK

View attachment 1452582

@Ron Toye. Your BFF/Best Friend Forever Chris Sabat/eatmoreokra has this saved in his album. How do you feel knowing your friend views your personal fiancee in a lustful manner or slept with her while you two were still seeing each other? Does it tickle you? Are you okay with this behaviour of his? Can you justify why Sabat would have a photo of your personal fiancee in his album? Sabat is her employer. Why would he have a photo of her and none of his other employees in the album? Don't answer with none of that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder/she's a pretty woman" crap.
She does look a little ... blurred ... melted(?), in the line of what @Huitzilopochtli was saying.
I remember meeting Monica Rial. I know that I'm personally pale, but she wins the prize on that quality. Almost sickly.
But, her features were, at one point, conventionally attractive.

I bet the industry running its train on her was what caused her to age so crazy.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
I notice that in his last visit to the Farms, @Ron Toye avoided his AMA thread like it was Corona-chan and she'd gone over 9000!

Hmmm... What could possibly have happened here that made Mr. Toye feel like he needed to hide under the covers like a kid hoping that pulling the blanket over his head would make the monster disappear?

Could it be getting called out by a legit Black Tyrone? Could it be someone pointing out Monica's picture on Sabat's photobucket?

Could it be the question of whether he's shared out his account?

@Ron Toye

There has been speculation that you may have shared your kiwi account to others much like how the lawtwitter pass around the Lawarchive twitter account. Care to comment? Can you make a video where you states under perjury that you havent done so?

If you do not recall making those post we would understand. Alzheimer is no joke.
Or did all our ribbing finally motivate him to read the text of McGibney?

@Ron Toye why does your counsel deliberately misquote and misinterpret the rulings of cases that you cite? I say deliberately because the cases (mcgibney specifically) clearly rule in opposition to what you are trying to cite for your argument.

Additionally should your late filings be accepted by the appeals court? If so why should yours be and the 2nd amended petition that you argue was lately filed not be?
I think we hit him where it hurts, meanies that we are. We pointed out indisputably how his attorney's botched his appeal for fees, and how law-twitter doesn't even have his back to let him appeal to their brain-dead phantasm of authority. The only thing that ruffles his feathers more than insulting his eternal-fiancee is threatening his image as the prestigious rich man.

Whether he did it consciously or not, Mr. Toye was hiding from this thread and spazzing out on the Monica thread in the hopes that everyone would forget that the last exchange over here ever happened.

And @Ron Toye - innocent question here. Could you clear up for me, is your last name pronounced 'To-yay', or 'Toy'?

Huitzilopochtli

Extinction is the rule, survival the exception.
kiwifarms.net
She does look a little ... blurred ... melted(?), in the line of what @Huitzilopochtli was saying.
I remember meeting Monica Rial. I know that I'm personally pale, but she wins the prize on that quality. Almost sickly.
But, her features were, at one point, conventionally attractive.

I bet the industry running its train on her was what caused her to age so crazy.
It's like all of the collagen in her face was rendered out, or just said "fuck it, I'm done," and walked out of her life. My bet is cortisol. Stress is brutal, especially over a long time.

BlackTyrone

It's BlackTyrone all 1 word
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye
I see that you seem to rely on the 17 affidavits that you produced as though they are infallible and 100% honest. My question is: how many affidavits does one need to reach that stage of truthfulness? If I and 16 others present affidavits saying that you raped us is that as infallible and honest as those you present?

Additionally to address what you will likely respond with. Even if Vic has a "reputation in the industry" for "creepy" or "inappropriate behavior" does that somehow mean that a statement made is more accurate or truthful?

Additionally to put it into context. If I get 17 affidavits that say you are a current domestic abuser and we present the fact that you have a history of domestic violence, does that somehow add validity to our current accusation of ongoing abuse?

OneHandClapping

52 Rioter Pickup
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye
I see that you seem to rely on the 17 affidavits that you produced as though they are infallible and 100% honest. My question is: how many affidavits does one need to reach that stage of truthfulness?
Ron doesn't seem to grasp the fact that Vic denied each affidavit in his own Tylophone notarized affidavit unsworn declaration. That means it's sworn testimony versus sworn testimony. According to TCPA rules, Vic's evidence, by default, beats the opposing evidence harder than Ron beat his wife.

SickNastyBastard

The Alpha Troon: Order 66 Pisstroopers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye

How do you think the covers came out?
You should show these to your mom, @Ron Toye. She'd be so proud of you.
RonRearranged.jpg

sdfgsdg.jpg
BB ron.jpg

@Ron Toye, I started to do a series for wide load that I call "Reeee-al (Rial 4 shotrt) Woman). I post this homage to the bull dyke, Monica Rial. Make sure you share all of this with her.

RialFuckinEagle.jpg

rialFat3.jpg

(this one is a one off)
RialBeautiful.jpg

I thought the hairy mass of a senior man is more your speed.

I'll add some more, so make this last in your spank bank.

Lastly for now, @Ron Toye, I wanted to show you what you've inspired with all your "hoo hoo 17-0 soon 34-0 winning" shit. I wanted to capture the physical manifestation of what you sound like. I have fun with these, and you could use more of a portfolio on google given the notoriety you indulge in.

Here is a very rough draft, but this is exactly how I picture you

"You miss 100% of the cocks you don't take"
-Ron Toye

ronsPlaybookFirstDraft.jpg

Last edited:

DynamiteNinja

It's-a me, Mar-Bee-O
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye
Could you explain us why you keep repeating that Vic's mom is called the webmistress like it's something embarrasing?
I don't get it, what is worth made fun of about this nickname, I don't see anything remotely weird with it.
Could you tell us why you think it's worth mentioning so often?
I think that he’s insinuating that Vic’s mother cheated on her husband just like he did his fiancée. Why else would he refer to her as a mistress? It wouldn’t be the first false accusation he made.

FadeIntoObscurity

kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye
Could you explain us why you keep repeating that Vic's mom is called the webmistress like it's something embarrasing?
I don't get it, what is worth made fun of about this nickname, I don't see anything remotely weird with it.
Could you tell us why you think it's worth mentioning so often?
Ron wants to insinuate that Vic's mother enables abusive behavior towards children. Since she's involved in the Rangers group to help set up dinners and other gatherings... Ron wants to frame it as Vic's mother hooking Vic up with young girls. But nothing nefarious happens at these gatherings and a lot of parents seem to go as well. Still, Ron will do whatever can to make Vic's mother seem like this vile woman that finds children for her son to sexually assault.

Tags
None