Ron Toye AMA - Sheepdog avoids answering your questions

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
kiwifarms.net
Ron wants to insinuate that Vic's mother enables abusive behavior towards children. Since she's involved in the Rangers group to help set up dinners and other gatherings... Ron wants to frame it as Vic's mother hooking Vic up with young girls. But nothing nefarious happens at these gatherings and a lot of parents seem to go as well. Still, Ron will do whatever can to make Vic's mother seem like this vile woman that finds children for her son to sexually assault.
What his particular emphasis on her nickname has to do with any of that?
I didn't ask why he points out that she runs the website, I asked why he keeps repeating she's called websmistress.

FadeIntoObscurity

kiwifarms.net
Mistress is a title given to a woman in power (not always a woman in a relationship with a married man). It can be used as the feminine version of master. Therefore he uses "Web Mistress" to keep hammering the idea she's in control of all these young girls online. At least, that's how I view it.

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net
FYI, Vic's mom's nickname is the Matriarch.

Maybe I'm misreading some posts here, but "web mistress" is something Ron calls her, possibly in some faux-Trumpian manner. It's not a name she personally uses (as far as I know).

Ron has serious mommy issues and sees something untoward in the fact that Vic's mom interacts with his fans. Says more about Ron's broken psyche than anything else.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's just mad a woman older than his own mother can find her way around the Internet better than him. He claims to be a boomer when it comes to navigating Kiwi Farms, true or not, why does he think admitting to that kind of embarrassing behavior would sound like good optics for him?

Dopey Cunt

Death by SNU SNU.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you let Ron answer his AMA thread rather than derailing it? That'd be nice.
I want him to answer my questions, not the other kiwis. If I wanted other opinions, I'd be posting in the Monica/Ron thread instead.
Nigga you know for a fact he ain't answering jack shit and if you're expecting him to answer with anything other than a copy pasta of all his other dumbass answers than hold this big fat rainbow.

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
kiwifarms.net
Nigga you know for a fact he ain't answering jack shit (...)
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ron-toye-ama.69992/post-6525177
Everyone gave me big fat rainbows for those ones too...

EDIT: By the way, if Ron doesn't reply, so what?
If he does reply, we get something, if he doesn't, we don't lose anything.
Truth be told, when he choose not to reply, we also get something.

EDIT2: And his replies aren't copy pasta, they slowly but surely evolve.
And the way they evolve is worth paying attention, it's telling too...

Last edited:

Dopey Cunt

Death by SNU SNU.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ron-toye-ama.69992/post-6525177
Everyone gave me big fat rainbows for those ones too...

EDIT: By the way, if Ron doesn't reply, so what?
If he does reply, we get something, if he doesn't, we don't lose anything.
Truth be told, when he choose not to reply, we also get something.

EDIT2: And his replies aren't copy pasta, they slowly but surely evolve.
And the way they evolve is worth paying attention, it's telling too...
The same stuff is being gleaned regardless. You're right in that we don't technically lose anything anyway, but at this point, people have stopped asking him serious questions and have just resigned themselves to trolling the crap out of him because they know exactly how he's going to react and answer and that is, that he's going to tip toe around the question, never actually addressing it and make contradictory statements no matter how much proof is thrown at him that shows otherwise. I don't know if all this will help serve in the case or not or if even anyone outside of here cares but so far, his answers here have just only been used for ridicule and mockery. We all already know he's a piece of shit. We all already know that he goes out of his way to avoid the questions he knows he can't answer the way he wants to answer. We all already know that he's an obsessive liar and we all already know that he's just using us and this place to feed his unhealthy need for attention. The same way he pulls the same stunts on YouTube.

It's the same answers, just worded differently to give the illusion that he's providing evolving answers when in actuality he's just repeating himself over and over and wasting everyone's time. The only person gaining anything from this pointless cycle is him wanking himself off each time he's given a fraction of attention.

You can continue to ask him what you want since it's your right to an' all but you're effectively playing with a broken toy (no pun intended) with scripted voice commands. But I mean, if you want to keep going and you don't see you wasting your time asking him things you know he won't answer, be my guest. The answers are subjective, they all appear the same to me and are a waste of time, but I dunno, maybe to you he's answering in the best possible ways. In any case, good luck I guess. I'm not taking back my rainbow though, you can hold onto that.

LawTwitter is Dumb

kiwifarms.net
So not sure if this is really him but ron might have a new twitter account
I was going to say it can't be Ron cause it liked a tweet from a spanish account, but then I may be wrong also.
1595463309208.png

Theres a big lack of emojis though, and doesn't sound as psychotic as Ron honestly. Unless @Ron Toye wants to verify that's his account.
1595463381553.png

https://archive.ph/ZrZvf

Sounds too articulate sometimes to be Ron honestly, seems more someone trying to imitate him and failing slightly.

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
Looks as one of Ron's defenders didnt like him going on interviews drunk or him coming to visit us Nice farm types so they want to try to jack with us. Anyone who read any file of Ron's actions here on the farm would be able to spoof the king cuck with Moo-ronica.

Tags
None