Ron Toye AMA - Sheepdog avoids answering your questions

Thornforg

Thanks for the company.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye

Reposting once again because you seem to have missed the question yet again:

If, in some hypothetical alternate reality, Monica confided in you that the accusations she had made were lies, could you see yourself standing by her regardless, or would you take a different path?

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye I've got a question, you said you have receipts but you won't share them. Can you at least give us a general idea of what they are? Like you said have a recorded phone call from the kamahacon guy. So are your receipts more affidavits, pictures, recordings, etc? So again, if you do choose to come back and answer me, could you give us a general idea of what those receipts are?

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
I
I'm shocked it hasn't gone protected if that is him.
That depends on what his purpose in posting is. He got on Twitter and immediately started tweeting at Nick. I think after he lost his Twitter originally, he thought he could get Nick to respond to him via the Farms, but he didn't get any personal engagement with Nick here, and Nick only briefly covered Ron's replies on the Farms. I think Ron got frustrated that his crush wasn't reciprocating enough, so he went back to Twitter so he could court him there. Ron's desperately trying to get Nick to say something that he can sue him over. Blocking everyone isn't going to achieve that.

I also think that Ron doesn't want his previous circle of Twitter people to see what he's doing now. LawTwitter seems to find his current behavior mildly embarrassing, so Ron's hoping to do this without his friends having to pay attention to it. They can ignore it, and he's fine with that. They'll still pretend to like him to his face.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
Mr. @Ron Toye is there a reason you've been tweeting all day? Don't you have a very fulfilling loan officer job to be attending to

Further I perused your follower list and noticed your personal fiance and "good friends at Funi" aren't following this new account. Do they know about it? Have you realized that they aren't following you of they do?

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sempai won't notice me now that he ran away with his tail between his legs but @Ron Toye could you pretty-please enlighten me on the how and why, in your own point-of-view, two consenting fictional kaijus celebrating Hump Day is more creepy and disturbing than your underage son lying about his age on his Tinder account specifically to jailbait college women? And which is worse to you: your boy saying "nigger", or your boy being on a hookup app?

Riku

kiwifarms.net
Feeling relieved the insane cuck got back to scream into his hug-box, but still feel a bit sorry for the poor Ron IV/Jojo since due to "epic parenting skills by an even more epic father" like Cuck Toye III he's becoming similar to his predecessor, but at least I think he's still not that far down the hole and can actually recover greatly if helped in time. No one should become a loon like his father and act hight&might when he's always such an insecure cuck with 0 reading comprehension and willfully ignorant on every single matter. :feels:

Steve Smyff

kiwifarms.net
Has this been discussed here?

If the "receipts" [**] were asked for in discovery and not produced in discovery how in the h*ll are they going to be used at trial?

This is supposed to be impossible isn't it? Unless Ty chupped up and didn't make the appropriate discovery demands ...

@Ron Toye have receipts but you won't share them.
[**] yeah, SUUUUUUUUUUURE you have "receipts"
suuuuuuuu ... re

LawTwitter is Dumb

kiwifarms.net

If the "receipts" [**] were asked for in discovery and not produced in discovery how in the h*ll are they going to be used at trial?

This is supposed to be impossible isn't it? Unless Ty chupped up and didn't make the appropriate discovery demands ...

suuuuuuuu ... re
Ty did make the appropriate discovery subpoenas. Just Lemons and Moronica played discovery games and managed to not show anything actually asked for. Chupp just didn’t care.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net

suuuuuuuu ... re
If the appeals court overturns Chupp's ruling to dismiss the lawsuit, discovery will immediately resume and Ty will be able to ask the court to compel the defendants to hand over any information they withheld.

There just wasn't much point in trying to move to compel previously. The defendants could've immediately put a halt to it by filing their TCPA motions, and besides, Vic's team believed that the evidence they already had was sufficient to overcome the TCPA's standard (clear and specific evidence on each claim; the question of whether their evidence was sufficient is now up to the appeals court).

Tags
None