Ron Toye AMA - Sheepdog avoids answering your questions

OneHandClapping

52 Rioter Pickup
kiwifarms.net
$20 to the GFM, that he nuked his original twitter on Lemoine’s instructions, because if this comes back on appeals, they are going after Ron’s DM’s.
Yes, I understand that they can get them from twitter, but it will once again drive up the costs.
I hope he realizes if it comes back on appeals, and Ron's fuckery causes Vic to spend more money to obtain the discovery he is entitled to, that cost is just going to be passed on to Ron in settlement or judgement.

Even if it's not, an army of angry weebs would just chip in their lunch money and make it free.

FadeIntoObscurity

kiwifarms.net
Feeling relieved the insane cuck got back to scream into his hug-box, but still feel a bit sorry for the poor Ron IV/Jojo since due to "epic parenting skills by an even more epic father" like Cuck Toye III he's becoming similar to his predecessor, but at least I think he's still not that far down the hole and can actually recover greatly if helped in time. No one should become a loon like his father and act hight&might when he's always such an insecure cuck with 0 reading comprehension and willfully ignorant on every single matter. :feels:
Since Ron is back to ranting on Twitter... Who will tell him to spend time with his son now?

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
People like Ron are the reason Twitter is toxic, and aside from the fact that everywhere Ron goes was going to be just as toxic because Ron is toxic, he missed the camaraderie.
Didn't Ron just said he will report to the cops about the farms after screencapping about his son's Tinder account? (surprisingly it's still up)

I wonder how that's going so far.

Not a fucking word from him since a week ago. :thinking:

Dopey Cunt

Death by SNU SNU.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Ron just said he will report to the cops about the farms after screencapping about his son's Tinder account? (surprisingly it's still up)

Not a fucking word from him since a week ago. :thinking:
Unsurprisingly, @Ron Toye is a liar who just likes to make empty threats to people to give himself a feeling and sense of superiority and control because he's an abusive pile of shit who doesn't like not being in control of something.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
Unsurprisingly, @Ron Toye is a liar who just likes to make empty threats to people to give himself a feeling and sense of superiority and control because he's an abusive pile of shit who doesn't like not being in control of something.
He does look like a control freak from appearance alone.

Not surprised that empty threats are all he's got besides that Jeremy Clarkson level of smugness. :smug:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm still holding out on hope that one day there'll be a police report of suspected jailbating in which the screencap shows humping Godzilla toys in the corner.

7proxy

kiwifarms.net
$20 to the GFM, that he nuked his original twitter on Lemoine’s instructions, because if this comes back on appeals, they are going after Ron’s DM’s.
Yes, I understand that they can get them from twitter, but it will once again drive up the costs.
Didn't he authenticate them en masse via his lawyer, after Ty tattled to the judge that he wasn't answering his questions?

Edit: I'm talking about Ty's binder of screenshotted tweets that were reviewed during Ron's deposition.

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net
Didn't he authenticate them en masse via his lawyer, after Ty tattled to the judge that he wasn't answering his questions?

Edit: I'm talking about Ty's binder of screenshotted tweets that were reviewed during Ron's deposition.
He authenticated the public tweets, but $20 to the GFM that Ron’s previous twitter account had thousands of DM’s probably even messages to con owners saying to cancel Vic

OneHandClapping

52 Rioter Pickup
kiwifarms.net
He authenticated the public tweets, but $20 to the GFM that Ron’s previous twitter account had thousands of DM’s probably even messages to con owners saying to cancel Vic
I'd say "thousands of DMs" has to be hyperbole... but this is Ron we're talking about.

If this gets past appeals, subpoenaing every con that canceled him will be glorious.

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
Trying to get a human-sounding answer from Ron is like asking a See 'n Say what love is. He does not recall what having a soul feels like.
I wish I had one on hand; I'd post a video clip demonstration. If you tap the lever on a See 'N Say just right as it's telling you what an animal says, you can jar it mid sentence into giving the wrong animal sound.

For example, you can can make the cow bark like a sheepdog.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I wish I had one on hand; I'd post a video clip demonstration. If you tap the lever on a See 'N Say just right as it's telling you what an animal says, you can jar it mid sentence into giving the wrong animal sound.

For example, you can can make the cow bark like a sheepdog.
There's actually a tiny record player inside with multiple tracks (independent, adjacent spirals that start on the outside of the record and end up in the middle). The needle's starting position depends on where the pointer ends up, which places it on a particular track; it spirals inward on that track but by jarring it mid-sentence you're causing it to skip to a different track.

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
I think Ron may come back here right before appeals unless Moo ronica takes his phone away from him.
If he keeps up the twitter spamming, he could be back sooner.

Tags
None