Ron Toye AMA - Sheepdog avoids answering your questions

BlackTyrone

It's BlackTyrone all 1 word
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye
Is this a logical conclusion based on what you say about vic?
Vic has kissed young girls (14 and under) even though they seem ok with it (smiling and giddy about the situation) and in many occasions in the presence of a parent. That makes him a predator/pedophile right?

Then logically if we change who that person is then they should also be considered a predator and/or a pedophile correct?
obama-baby-kiss425x320.jpg

This is a picture of a man kissing a child who is likely younger than 14 and is incapable of giving consent. In fact the parent likely handed off this child to be assaulted by this predator knowing what was going happen. This man is clearly a pedo, right?

Knowing this do you still support this?
Screenshot_20200801-031553.png

Just wondering your thoughts on this. Thank you in advance for your timely response. All my love. Never change ❤

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye
Vic has kissed young girls (14 and under) even though they seem ok with it (smiling and giddy about the situation) and in many occasions in the presence of a parent. That makes him a predator/pedophile right?

Then logically if we change who that person is then they should also be considered a predator and/or a pedophile correct?View attachment 1488060

This is a picture of a man kissing a child who is likely younger than 14 and is incapable of giving consent. In fact the parent likely handed off this child to be assaulted by this predator knowing what was going happen. This man is clearly a pedo, right?

View attachment 1488066

Just wondering your thoughts on this. Thank you in advance for your timely response. All my love. Never change ❤
Look, creepy uncle Joe Biden also kisses children on the face.
mediadc.brightspotcdn.jpg
She's 12. Twelve. Can a twelve year old consent, Ron?

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye do you actually think all this will go away after the suit? Win or lose, collect or go unpaid, I am not talking about that. Was all of this, considering people will be making fun of you until you die, worth it at the end of the day?

The really comical part is, with these autists, you can't even change your name and move. With everything shifting to the online marketplace, I can't imagine having anybody search your name anymore.

Imagine 20yrs from now, long after you and Monica have run its course, all this simply because you have no self control. Maybe you should try to read a self help book.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye do you actually think all this will go away after the suit? Win or lose, collect or go unpaid, I am not talking about that. Was all of this, considering people will be making fun of you until you die, worth it at the end of the day?
Yeah, but he has no legal bills thanks to his god-tier insurance and Vic owes him hundreds of thousands of dollars and soon he'll get his 1/4 share of the GoFundMe war chest so he never needs to worry about money again.

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb, summer vers.
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye

Then logically if we change who that person is then they should also be considered a predator and/or a pedophile correct?View attachment 1488060

View attachment 1488066

>eye icon on phone

LOOMYNERTY CONFIRMED
Noticed there's a large number of cucks who love obama, anyone else notice that trend?

I will be Voting for Biden.
Oof, creepy Touchy McGrab-n-sniff is not someone I'd lean towards, given the accusations you're pushing against vic.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
WOAH THERE such a roasting I bet the cuck went to cry himself to sleep and only stopped sobbing after Tyrone&bull's squad came to comfort him! :lit: 😂 😂
Still it's quite true that the happiest Monica ever looked was in her many pics with Vic in it, before she started to spread her fanfictions only 'cuz Ron's such a pussy she actually feels like a lesbian whenever she's with him and clearly punishes herself&Vic for not becoming a couple years ago, so how does it feel Cuck Soye to be the literal last choice available for Moronica (she's 44 I think so likely hit her wall too LOL), Ronny? :smug::smug::smug:

East_Clintwood

kiwifarms.net
It could actually be hilarious if he's literally the only one brought back.
Maybe, but i feel like if only Ron is brought back it'd let him play into his sheepdog mentality and he'll spin it to himself and his supporters as a noble sacrifice of him protecting the wahmens from the ebil predator. However if Monica gets brought back that's likely to send him spiralling as we all know how he likes to chimp out while protecting his personal fiancee.

Tags
None