Careercow Ronald P Corbin / mrontheborder / StayNegative / smalltownfamous765 - wannabe rapper, amateur youtube "lolcow reviewer" he will #trigger you!!!

PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's one thing to take a few minutes of your life to read and laugh about lolcows. This guy tries to make a living off of it, sperging by making videos, podcasts, and live streams. That's just way too much emotional investment. I'd say he's A-log level in some ways. He also loves the word #triggered and I don't know if he actually understands the meaning of the word.

I'm glad someone made a thread about this guy because people who tend to follow Amberlynn or the Slaton Sisters worship this guy (typically old women lmao), as if his word is god or something. I've never seen the appeal, and honestly he's just some white trash bum who makes stupid videos, screams "triggered" all the time, and even after all of that he has less than 5k subs, lol. Sad existence.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I actually kinda like the guy... v:philthy:v

The real annoying thing about him is that he's kind of a puss about it. He doesn't name names because he's afraid of copyright strikes and shit, so he'll talk a lot of shit, then say "DONT harass these people! Dont go after their revenue stream! They probably have kids and I dont want retaliatory strikes!" Then whoever he's talking about comes back and retaliates anyway. So it really is just an autistic slapfight between a bunch of spergs.

He used to be a bit more opinionated and would make fun of specific people and things but now he's trying to run this talk radio show as like an independent, sustainable revenue stream and makes himself a target because he'll get in the middle of something then go "Don't hit me, I have an autistic 8 year old son!" And then they hit him anyway. Plus he'll say he's edgy but then he mostly says whatever he thinks he has to say to make money,

I guess when you try to make it a living and do it every day, of course the dude's gonna run out of shit to talk about and lose steam. I only really listen to his podcast and a few of the "reviews" he does. When he "reviews" JoeysWorldTour it's actually funny because Joey is just fucking deranged.

He also loves the word #triggered and I don't know if he actually understands the meaning of the word.
I dont think I even know the meaning of the word. Isnt it just anything that makes you sperg out? Anything that triggers you into some sort of reaction?

The dude's in his 40s so I think it would be more weird if it were a bunch of younger women who thought he was great. I kinda get where he's coming from with the "only rooster in the henhouse" thing.

PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The real annoying thing about him is that he's kind of a puss about it. He doesn't name names because he's afraid of copyright strikes and shit, so he'll talk a lot of shit, then say "DONT harass these people! Dont go after their revenue stream! They probably have kids and I dont want retaliatory strikes!" Then whoever he's talking about comes back and retaliates anyway. So it really is just an autistic slapfight between a bunch of spergs.

He used to be a bit more opinionated and would make fun of specific people and things but now he's trying to run this talk radio show as like an independent, sustainable revenue stream and makes himself a target because he'll get in the middle of something then go "Don't hit me, I have an autistic 8 year old son!" And then they hit him anyway. Plus he'll say he's edgy but then he mostly says whatever he thinks he has to say to make money,

I dont think I even know the meaning of the word. Isnt it just anything that makes you sperg out? Anything that triggers you into some sort of reaction?
You do have some good points here. I think Ron annoys me because like you said, he's like some immature sperg that tries to be an edgelord. He uses the word "triggered" because he's an edgelord. Only teenage edgelords use "triggered" to try and get a rise out of SJWs.

What annoys me about his usage of the word is that he uses it as a pre-emptive thing. When he says something controversial, he follows up with "TRIGGERED!" (kind of like the usage of inb4), to show that he's self-aware and basks in being "edgy" and "offensive". I think it really demonstrates that, as you said, he doesn't go all the way and "pusses out." It's like he doesn't take ownership of his words. He tries to be controversial, edgy, but cannot seem to commit to it.

And interesting, I didn't know he had an 8 year old autistic kid.

• Agree
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

BloopAShark

Awe shit gingivitis
kiwifarms.net
I am So glad this guy has a thread. I watched one of his videos awhile back where he's basically shitting on the slatons for living off of government assistance rather than finding work. I don't care for the slatons at all and I don't like that people cheat the system, but he does the same thing he has 3 sons 2 that he has custody of and the reason this "stay at home dad" can sit around and post videos all day is because.... He lives off of the government rather than finding work just Google him he tried to make it big in a band - failed he's got a LinkedIn page up claiming to be a professional producer it also has a sob story about his sons and being a stay at home dad.

This guy has left quite the Lolcow hoof-print all over the web.

Edit: he also claims to be part of "the YouTube underground" this is one of the funniest fucking things to me.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ron-corbin-2810408a
https://myspace.com/ohmfister < shit band

stay negative.png hey look he's even on google earth.

Last edited:

Tazz

kiwifarms.net
He is ranting about kiwifarms, hemorrhaging subs, getting strikes and kiwi posters and our avatars in his latest radio podcast.

Calls us pathetic, but sadly watching his stagnant 45 channels is pathetic. But I'm sure he will say he is bipolar, hide behind his autistic kids, cry about being a sahd and having no gf and say he did it for views and he "got us" to talk about him and give him views.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Yeah this dude has very, very quickly been sinking off the deep end. He's gonna be one of the people he talks about himself pretty soon. An irrelevant drama monger who people kind of hate watch because there's really nothing else there.

He's the epitome of "stare into the abyss and the abyss stares into you". Those tweets sound an awful lot like AmberLynn levels of deflecting and bullshit.

Tazz

kiwifarms.net
I just checked his Twitter. It's funny that he says that he doesn't come here for ideas and comments excetera and he has his loyal fan base that brings him everything ;) ;) for ideas. He then begs them for ideas. I thought they bring it to you why do you got to ask for it then? Dumbass. It's like an experiment to see how fast he could say one thing and contradict himself immediately after.

Galvatron

I can do no wrong... for I do not know what it is.
kiwifarms.net
I am So glad this guy has a thread. I watched one of his videos awhile back where he's basically shitting on the slatons for living off of government assistance rather than finding work. I don't care for the slatons at all and I don't like that people cheat the system, but he does the same thing he has 3 sons 2 that he has custody of and the reason this "stay at home dad" can sit around and post videos all day is because.... He lives off of the government rather than finding work just Google him he tried to make it big in a band - failed he's got a LinkedIn page up claiming to be a professional producer it also has a sob story about his sons and being a stay at home dad.

This guy has left quite the Lolcow hoof-print all over the web.

Edit: he also claims to be part of "the YouTube underground" this is one of the funniest fucking things to me.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ron-corbin-2810408a
https://myspace.com/ohmfister < shit band

View attachment 197303 hey look he's even on google earth.
This is like one of those plot twist Twilight Zone episodes where there's like a vampire hunter and the twist is that the hunter was a vampire all along.

Except in this case, we knew he was a vampire from the start

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino