Careercow Ronald P Corbin / mrontheborder / StayNegative / smalltownfamous765 - wannabe rapper, amateur youtube "lolcow reviewer" he will #trigger you!!!

starbucks

kiwifarms.net
Yeah like when he used to rip ALR and then she and PM confronted Ron behind the scenes and he agreed to take down his ALR content and not rip her. But to save face to his audience he started calling Amber, Allen Reed or something like that. Notice he will no longer say her name while ripping her,nor will he rip Peter Monn. He's scared shitless of Peter for some reason.

I used to be a big fan of Rons until I started seeing what a pansy this guy really is and all the back peddling he does.

His focus now is ripping big youtubers in the hopes that they will respond and he will get noticed like ALR did and get a shit load of new subs. Even if he ends up getting a ton of new subs he wont be able to keep them because his content is shit. All he does is moan and complain in every video, it gets old very quick.

He can't even afford to feed his kids, he uses food stamps,yet vapes and that crap is expensive. Instead of vaping he could buy food for his dam kids. He gets close to $500 a month in food stamps. He also joined a gym, he could have bought food with that money, but no, he will let the tax payers feed his dam kids, while he has a gym membership and vapes. And God only knows what else that he doesn't show that we don't know about.

I just want to add when I watch his videos I have my adblock on lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Bitchboy95

Drunk and wearing flip flops on 5th avenue
kiwifarms.net
He can't even afford to feed his kids, he uses food stamps,yet vapes and that crap is expensive. Instead of vaping he could buy food for his dam kids. He gets close to $500 a month in food stamps. He also joined a gym, he could have bought food with that money, but no, he will let the tax payers feed his dam kids, while he has a gym membership and vapes. And God only knows what else that he doesn't show that we don't know about.
Did he admit to being on food stamps or did someone find that out?

Reactions: 666EVE666

Tazz

kiwifarms.net
He blasts peopple on his latest vid about being in hate groups. He attavks people for talking about yters. Then said he was in a group in november. Left because its so nrgative. Then JOINS ANOTHER in February and complains its the same. But is on yt hours a day doing the same shit. Then says he was making a lot of money doing this on yt. But it has dried up, so why keep doing it?

Yet yesterday he made 2 vids attacking someone that told some shit on amy, stuck a foot in his mouth running up amys ass and defending like a white knight and of course had to delete them.

Hes not a drama channel but defends and attacks and spreads drama like stds.
He basically said he whores himself on yt for $. He stands by nothing he has ever said clearly. I just laugh at him.

She Who Dealt It

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He did a Patreon livestream today. It was actually painful to watch. I only made it about five minutes before I couldn't take it anymore, but for those of you with stronger stomachs, check it out. He hosted one white trash lady that clearly wanted to fuck him. She actually said he was "perf". It was obvious he was uncomfortable with the extreme dick riding.

Hui

fυ¢к тнє נαииιєѕ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
4 pages and he gave us this. Why?

Lorento

Nick Clegg's biggest fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He should have called this let's be mad and autistic for nearly three fucking hours straight while twiddling with a fidget spinner, so confirmed on the spectrum.

Also he calls himself #StayNegative or something but he looks pretty pozzed up to me.
Lol he tries not to be mad so hard but he can't keep the annoyance out of his voice when he reads the thread.

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many times he checked back here to see a mention of this video. I'm sure it killed him a little inside that it wasn't immediately noticed or posted about.
I skipped around and watched a few minutes here and there. He was ranting that we haven't been updating his thread enough. Maybe it's because he's boring as fuck? I'll come back when he posts the next 3 hour video.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino