Careercow Ronald P Corbin / mrontheborder / StayNegative / smalltownfamous765 - wannabe rapper, amateur youtube "lolcow reviewer" he will #trigger you!!!

Lorento

Nick Clegg's biggest fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine spending all that time making and editing a video of you reading a thread out loud just because you're salty.
He didn't edit the video. I'm convinced's it's just him talking to a camera for 2 and a half hours straight with zero editing.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, it really took him that fucking long to read his own thread? Kek.

Thanks for checking out the thread again Ron, btw. You just can't seem to take your eyes off us, huh?
Wait, he only read his own thread? No other threads? And that took him almost three hours?

I was hoping he'd read a bunch of threads or something, fucking lame. I want my Kiwi Farms Simulator video with Super Mario Bros. 2 music.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, he only read his own thread? No other threads? And that took him almost three hours?

I was hoping he'd read a bunch of threads or something, fucking lame. I want my Kiwi Farms Simulator video with Super Mario Bros. 2 music.
He read the friends of Amberlynn Reid's too.

Hi Ronald! Yes I really am Morrissey and I suggest having a gander at some of the much better threads around here than only yours and I'm guessing your friend's, as quite frankly, they're small fry compared to the likes of Billy LaBelle and Brianna Wu's.

Narcissistic cunt.

Last edited:

Tazz

kiwifarms.net
Took a look at his last 2 months video titles. Seems like his asskissing joysparkles, amberlynn, trisha etc. Did absolutely nothing for his numbers.

Hos channel is a stagnant swamp that is going nowhere. He alienated everyone. Has no direction and his bipolar shifts kill anything else.

Update: He now flipped against jsbs, trisha and msfvckingwonderdul.

Yeah didnt see mr. Flip Flop doing that. Pffft

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiny Clanger

My arse is unravelling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He went against Jabba the Wvnderful?

Soooooo yet another example of the Uchoob Arbiters of Twoof n Justice chewing each other out? But they're Such Good Friends IRL.....

I love that all those in and around this coven will scramble over, flatten and kick the teeth out of the others in their desperate reach for the high moral ground. Altho we do have them to thank for the lessons learned during the Amy Slaton donations fiasco - everything we ever need to know about extrapolation, misinformation, self-aggrandisement and sycophancy in two hours. They were that crawly bumlick that AS will have to spend all her tubey monies on vaseline to get their heads out of her arse. Yeeeuurgh.

• Agree
Reactions: xenomorph

Tiny Clanger

My arse is unravelling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck. That particular friend-group makes us look like respectable, ordinary citizens with normal lives and appropriate interactions. They'd sell each other out for a chance to go pick hens toenails outta the chicken coop.

@SAVE TWINKIE! It's a hint that one is REALLY failing at Life when Kiwi fucking Farms is doing the friendship bit better than you...

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: SAVE TWINKIE!

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna be honest I had no idea what was going on for most of that video. I came and read this thread after watching it. He seems like a male version of Shaquana Jefferson but she at least had that one shred of decency to refrain from breeding.

I have no idea who 99% of those people are shown in the vid, and I think more happened than Yabba talks about in the video. Like she had to get drug tested because Ron told CPS she was a junkie or something? It seems a lot of shit went down.

Reactions: Petty_Crocker

Petty_Crocker

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna be honest I had no idea what was going on for most of that video. I came and read this thread after watching it. He seems like a male version of Shaquana Jefferson but she at least had that one shred of decency to refrain from breeding.

I have no idea who 99% of those people are shown in the vid, and I think more happened than Yabba talks about in the video. Like she had to get drug tested because Ron told CPS she was a junkie or something? It seems a lot of shit went down.
Came here right after Yabba’s video to figure out wtf is going on in YouTube land. I remembered that guy #staynegative had thread here but it seems dead until now. I still don’t know what they are fighting over. 🤷‍♀️

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino