Ronda Rousey Signs with WWE & Royal Rumble Salt - "Peak White Feminism" + Wrestlesperging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
worstrumble.JPG

ESPN is now reporting that Ronda Rousey is going to wrestle in the WWE after the former UFC Women's champion showed up at the end of tonight's Women's Royal Rumble match to try and shake Asuka's hand.

Certain social media feminists are upset by this.
rondasalt1.JPG

rondasalt2.JPG

And so are some others
rondasalt3.JPG

rondasalt4.JPG

rondasalt5.JPG

rondasalt6.JPG

rondasalt7.JPG

This is a developing situation so this was just a cursory grab from the past 10 minutes. A lot of the reaction seems to be positive but there's a good vein of salt i see forming here.

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
She has been considered "problematic" for a while now so at least a few of the complainers are probably using this as a pretense to pile on new shit for old grudges.
An XX doesn't want to get the living shit kicked out of herself by an XY, or see it happen to other XX's, and feminists hate on her.

We truly inhabit the best timeline.

PS: Isn't the "gyn" in "misogyny" and, hell, "transmisogyny" supposed to refer to 100% true and honest lady-bits in purely biological terms? I realize language means whatever Tumblr decides it means these days, but any Latin scholars who could confirm this would only increase my amusement about life in the 21st century.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
People were salty about the women's rumble taking place as the main event as well. Pure :autism: in Discord servers last night.

Rousey better be a heel or else her character isn't going to work well in WWE.

I think she will be the female version of what Brock Lesnar represents, an established sports figure with name recognition that can push WWE further into the mainstream.

EDIT:
"White Feminism" and "White Privilege" give me a fucking break.

Funny how the two Royal Rumble winners are both...Asian.

Last edited:

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
Rousey better be a heel or else her character isn't going to work well in WWE.
I think she will be the female version of what Brock Lesnar represents, an established sports figure with name recognition that can push WWE further into the mainstream.
She's a true and honest fighter, so that makes her the perfect heel for this arc. Show up here, absolutely fucking demolish a couple of pretenders there, give the newly crowned champ a technically impressive run for her money, and lose, thus cementing Asuka's ascension. It may conflict a little with her actual debut a few years back, but that could indicate that she's going to be a bit of a Tweener.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino