Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nigga is definitely gay
Screenshot_2021-12-04-16-54-41-1.png

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
I miss when they came up with really creative ways to play Find the Tower, like that episode where it was on Geoff's island in the sky and he'd dump lava on them when they tried to build up to him. IIRC when they finally got it down, Gavin buried it somewhere then died and forgot where it was.
I sat down and watched the 500th episode because nostalgia is a hell of a drug and...it was OK. Most of the episode was just Geoff, Gavin, and Matt reminiscing about past minecraft lets plays and builds and showing clips from said episodes while Trevor and Alfredo played grab-ass in the woods and Ky ran things in the background. The gameplay was awful though.

The original find the tower was fun to watch because of the potential for an upset: they had to find the tower, then mine and transport the pieces back to base while being tracked by everyone else. It had a lot of great moments (Gavin screwing himself out of victory twice, SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER, Diamond Ray) and you could tell they were into it. This one was just sad. They have to find the tower, first one to touch it wins, except every 10 minutes Ky will reveal another xyz coordinate so it just turns into them fucking around for 30 minutes then racing to the tower. No imagination.

You're an idiot

kiwifarms.net
Michael berating her was an endless stream of entertainment. Between Lindsay's dipshittery, Andrew being Andrew and whatever the fuck Mike was into that week I'm amazed Michael didn't have a stroke.
Go and watch episode 3(?) of his banjo-kazooie fullplay and it's just him constantly taking a dump on her while she begs him not to hit her. Shit's funny.

IneptRobot

Pigma Male Grindset
kiwifarms.net
Lawrence reminding me why I couldn't stand the Dude Soup Podcast even when Funhaus was at it's peak. Dude is such a corporate dick rider. View attachment 2777196
His wife worked for Blizzard and now CDPR. He's basically a cuck to an entire company. Sucking corporate dick is fine tradition in the Sonntag household. Sometimes metaphorical, sometimes not.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
Lawrence reminding me why I couldn't stand the Dude Soup Podcast even when Funhaus was at it's peak. Dude is such a corporate dick rider. View attachment 2777196
Dude knows what side his bread is buttered on. Remember the massive amount of Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk 2077 merch he received?

His compulsive need to play devil's advocate can be funny though, like the time he defended Kingdom Come: Deliverance because everyone else was bashing it for not including Diversity™️.

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
Lawrence I have to pay for the color red for every armor set I own.

Lawrence, they don't have a SLAYER playlist.

Lawrence, they completely gutted the fucking battlepass, locking Reach armor sets that were originally included in said pass behind the cash shop.

The list can go on with how bad Infinite is. It's sad that Halo 3, which came out in 2007, on a shorter dev timeline has twice as much stuff in it as Infinite. Not to mention all of the features weren't fed to us piecemeal. I got Campaign, Forge, Good Multiplayer and everything right out the box.

Fuck 343. Idiots didn't know Master Chief was the main character of Halo.

ThatZezimaUsername9234342

My Runecrafting level is 99.
kiwifarms.net
I never was a fan of Lawrence. He always came across as a shill to me.
Same here, even back then when he was in Machinima. Eventually he showed his true colors by being the snake he is after Adam being fired, don't get me wrong, Adam deserves the shit that happened to him, but I still enjoyed Adam's humor and personality because it's something I can heavily relate to.

Hell, Joel Rubin was more likable than Lawrence in the crew.

Aknowledge Jontron

kiwifarms.net
Lawrence I have to pay for the color red for every armor set I own.

Lawrence, they don't have a SLAYER playlist.

Lawrence, they completely gutted the fucking battlepass, locking Reach armor sets that were originally included in said pass behind the cash shop.

The list can go on with how bad Infinite is. It's sad that Halo 3, which came out in 2007, on a shorter dev timeline has twice as much stuff in it as Infinite. Not to mention all of the features weren't fed to us piecemeal. I got Campaign, Forge, Good Multiplayer and everything right out the box.

Fuck 343. Idiots didn't know Master Chief was the main character of Halo.
Not to turn this into a Halo thread but the number 1 thing for me is it has been TWENTY FUCKING YEARS and they have not made it possible to rejoin a game you disconnected from. Especially now there's ranked mode, you're game crashes? (Which it will often) Too bad, enjoy the massive derank while the other 3 players on your team suffer through a unwinable match.

Whaler

kiwifarms.net
Lawrence reminding me why I couldn't stand the Dude Soup Podcast even when Funhaus was at it's peak. Dude is such a corporate dick rider.
The most hilarious part of Lawrence is that when he left Funhaus after seeing how successful Bruce was at streaming, he claimed he wasn't "heading out to be a full streamer" and that we'd be seeing "big things from him." All he's done is stream on Twitch and have post menopausal outbursts on Twitter over the smallest of criticisms about things he likes or thinks is right.

Same here, even back then when he was in Machinima. Eventually he showed his true colors by being the snake he is after Adam being fired, don't get me wrong, Adam deserves the shit that happened to him, but I still enjoyed Adam's humor and personality because it's something I can heavily relate to.

Hell, Joel Rubin was more likable than Lawrence in the crew.
The weirdest part is how great and friendly he was with Adam up until that point, and then implied Adam has always been a shitty person and finally got what was coming to him. I wouldn't be surprised if his landwhale wife told him what to wear and how to put it on every morning just to show the world how much of a feminist ally he is.

Though on another note, how is Funhaus still alive with how low the views are on YT? It can't be pulling that much money at this point, even CC and The Creatures were pulling in the same numbers if not a bit more before being axed, hell SP7 had the same view count but they had a Streamy and a huge fanbase behind them and still got axed.

BruceGreene

kiwifarms.net
I never was a fan of Lawrence. He always came across as a shill to me.

This is his trope. Lawrence wasn't funny, and he wasn't clever. They did the comment show and his "rants" were considered comedy... when really it was just to let the autistic child scream so that James and Bruce didn't have to deal with it in private. This dude needs to go back into the nerd closet, the spot light is reserved for people with at least the bare minimum of talent.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On This week's episode of "what dumb shit goes on in our company outings", Chris shows his ineptitude in reading as he drags Gus and Ester around a podcast convention in search of... you guessed it, BOOZE.