Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bookmark Cuck

Submissive and Breedable.
kiwifarms.net
100+ pages back, finally all caught up! It's been an extremely enjoyable read. RT, and especially AH, were never the most likeable people, but they made up for it with being humorous and giving off "Friends messing around " vibes, but now...

The only redeemable parts of AH/RT are Matt and Jeremy. Jack is still the boring political dick he was in the golden era, Michael and Gavin are even more unlikable than they used to be but much less funny to make up for it, Geoff and Lindsay went completely woke, Alfredo who cares, Trevor is a tryhard, and Fiona and Ky are twats. Lovely group.

I just hope Matt and Jeremy aren't complete political spergs on Twitter and the like like everyone else. I don't care who they vote for, but none of that "If you're even mildly a conservative don't watch us" shit.
If it makes you feel any better Jeremy jumped ship the second the pandemic started.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
If it makes you feel any better Jeremy jumped ship the second the pandemic started.
Is it official, or are there still AH copium addicts insisting he hasn't left for good despite him practically moving back to his home state and doing less and less AH content because they haven't finally blown the whistle and made it official?

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, it was obvious Geoff was gonna have to agree with it, but “completely agree!” is about as low effort a response you can give. I don’t envy the position Geoff is stuck in now, but I’m not going to constantly shit on him for it either.

I do agree that he’d probably be a lot happier if he can get out of the whole mess the company has become though.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Eh, it was obvious Geoff was gonna have to agree with it, but “completely agree!” is about as low effort a response you can give. I don’t envy the position Geoff is stuck in now, but I’m not going to constantly shit on him for it either.
Geoff bought that rope, tied it into a noose, hung and secured it from the rafters, step onto the chair, and placed that noose around his neck all by himself. At what point should be pitied for asking to have the chair kicked out from under him?

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Geoff bought that rope, tied it into a noose, hung and secured it from the rafters, step onto the chair, and placed that noose around his neck all by himself. At what point should be pitied for asking to have the chair kicked out from under him?
Then please tell me what the reasonable response to this would have been.

ToddleDoddle

kiwifarms.net
Shouldn't have responded. Let Ky dig her own hole, don't jump in with her.

FH has a new podcast set. Basically just copied the RT podcast layout, because who needs to stand out.
FIX5smCUYAQJ2nM.jpg

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
admit that the group was always about what people fit in and were fun to hang out with
Had he mixed that with the corporate mandated “agree with the diversity hire”, that probably would have been better.

But like I said, his response was pretty low effort pandering, all things considered.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be shocked to know he was sitting in his office when Ky barged in all hotly and demanded to know why Geoff hadn't stood up for her. "Are you gonna leave me to hang like you did Mica?", she probably guilted him with before posting that tweet. I genuinely would not be shocked to know that Fiona and Ky use The Mica card, a lot.

pephickshigh

Lives Rent Free in JimiHendrix's Head
kiwifarms.net
It feels like a show where either the main cast have all quit, or popularity took a major dive, and their only idea on how to fix it is to hire new wacky characters to recreate the spark that is now gone.

Surprised this wasn't brought up but Ky decided to double down on race baiting and chose to shit on old AH for being too white. Not even the RT subreddit is responding well to it. She could have just left it as a "the best is yet to come" (lmao) statement, but had to make it about race and speak negatively about AH at it's most beloved.

This tweet in particular is the one people have taken issue with.
View attachment 2859759
Interesting to see how much in common Ky has with David Duke and their love of judging people by their skin color, gender, sexuality, disability and using those attributes that they view as a negative to attack those people.

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net

FH has a new podcast set. Basically just copied the RT podcast layout, because who needs to stand out.
View attachment 2862115
Oh god, this is so fucking sad. When Jacob is the one with seniority you know shit is beyond fucked.

And I thought the death of Cow Chop was sad but at least it never turned into this.

Sexyphobe

kiwifarms.net
Standing up for your company, having a backbone, something besides verbally chopping your dick off. Last I checked Ky isn't the boss and even the fans think her comments were retarded, so nows the time to stand your ground if even a little! Don't have to insult her, PR and all that, but something to respect your legacy.

I don't care if he truly believes it or is just appeasing her, either way he looks like a bitch with no self respect.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Standing up for your company, having a backbone, something besides verbally chopping your dick off. Last I checked Ky isn't the boss and even the fans think her comments were retarded, so nows the time to stand your ground if even a little! Don't have to insult her, PR and all that, but something to respect your legacy.

I don't care if he truly believes it or is just appeasing her, either way he looks like a bitch with no self respect.
Well, given they way the company has been changing the past few years, it wouldn’t really surprise me if he was being forced to do all this dick-chopping stuff.

I’m too old and jaded by the internet to get too worked up or this sort of thing, I guess.