Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slurgle

kiwifarms.net
So why did Jeremy leave? He didn't like the AH group turning into a left-leaning ape enclosure? I didn't expect him to leave to be honest, but pretty based move.
One of the official reasons is that he moved back home because of the pandemic and doesn't want to go back to Texas but really, he's got a decent following: he probably did the math, and the math says he has a better chance on his own.

Bob_

DID SAM HYDE STEAL MY NULLIE
kiwifarms.net
I hope the same fate for Funhaus. I really wish for them to crash and burn by mid-2022, but apparently most of the fans are high on copium as the average views for the last videos is around 65k. A fucking shame.
FH is like an old dog that you have to put down once it becomes too sick to keep living.

Please RT, it sucks but it's for the best.

DimitryPidarBlyat

kiwifarms.net
Cafsdspture.PNG

Disregarding the COVID rules, I am really curious about the amount of people that will attend RTX this year. I predict this will be their worst years ever in terms of attendance.
I can't wait for the fanbase to break out the copium by saying "There's a pandemic going on, of course attendace numbers were low!!!". Yeah sure, it's 100% the pandemics fault. It's not like their content has been straight trash for a while now and people are leaving the community left and right.

ZeWotah

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2873501
Disregarding the COVID rules, I am really curious about the amount of people that will attend RTX this year. I predict this will be their worst years ever in terms of attendance.
I can't wait for the fanbase to break out the copium by saying "There's a pandemic going on, of course attendace numbers were low!!!". Yeah sure, it's 100% the pandemics fault. It's not like their content has been straight trash for a while now and people are leaving the community left and right.
Them doing these huge scale live events when there's only like 30-50k people worldwide in their core fanbase that watch anything they put out. It's really enthusiastic.
I doubt they'll use the entire convention center like in the later years. Also there's definitely gonna be some people from Austin who don't know anything about it and are just gonna wander in looking for something to do.
Reminder that in 2019 the attendance was already noticeably lower then previously, they just chose to not disclose the numbers that year.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
There are a couple pirate streaming sites that have the episodes.

Use an addblocker, and please try not to pass this one around too much, I kinda like it and I don't want it going down like Kiss.
Just download them and keep them on a separate hard drive like I do for my channel. That way they can never take them from you.

Them doing these huge scale live events when there's only like 30-50k people worldwide in their core fanbase that watch anything they put out. It's really enthusiastic.
I doubt they'll use the entire convention center like in the later years. Also there's definitely gonna be some people from Austin who don't know anything about it and are just gonna wander in looking for something to do.
Reminder that in 2019 the attendance was already noticeably lower then previously, they just chose to not disclose the numbers that year.
I think there's an amount of people who attend just because they like the convention. Like PAX, people go for the games, a lot of them don't care about Penny Arcade. Hell, I stopped reading the comic years ago but I would go to another one if I could.

Never been to RTX, what is there besides the Q&A panels?

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I actually went to one back when RT was good. Then had the standard array of a fuck ton of varied panels, including ones where they'd premiere RWBY, RvB, whatever else they had in the works. I remember them having a huge show floor setup with vendors for all kinds of nerd shit and game demo stations. It was a good convention if you were into general nerd culture or RT stuff, and the other fans there were all pretty nice. I cannot fathom going to one nowadays.

DimitryPidarBlyat

kiwifarms.net
I've been to RTX London 2017 and it was a dogshit experience. It was a first year event, in a country they've never hosted an event in before, I'll give them that, but there really wasn't a whole lot you could do. There where stands with people selling their goods (art, shirts, snacks, figurines, I think they were selling the RT Box at one booth even), the main stage where they hosted Q&As and live podcasts (I remember Burnie was on stage with the Sea of Thieves devs), the signing area where I got to meet Michael and Lindsay and got some stuff signed by them, a gaming area where you could play a few games (I played gang beasts there) and the panel rooms.

I had a weekend pass and I had planed out what panels I wanted to see, but to even get inside the room I would have had to que up hours before everyone else. I would get there at like 10am and the rooms where already full, so I didn't get to see any panels at all in the two days I attended, which made it feel like a collosal waste of time and money since if you just spent one day there, you could see everything, so my second day was pointless.

Apart from that, the venue security warned the organisers that they would shut down the convention if they didn't do something about the immense ques that would form. People where literally queing for the que to get into certain panels and this formed large groups of people which were deemed a fire hazard (I am not 100% sure of this info, it's been a few years)

So, in conclusion, boring convention, wouldn't go again even if I was paid. Literally the most ripped off I have ever felt in my life.

pephickshigh

Lives Rent Free in JimiHendrix's Head
kiwifarms.net
I actually went to one back when RT was good. Then had the standard array of a fuck ton of varied panels, including ones where they'd premiere RWBY, RvB, whatever else they had in the works. I remember them having a huge show floor setup with vendors for all kinds of nerd shit and game demo stations. It was a good convention if you were into general nerd culture or RT stuff, and the other fans there were all pretty nice. I cannot fathom going to one nowadays.
Absolute 100% metaphysical certitude that KY and/or her allies will be counting the amount of straight white healthy males compared to the type of people she deems to be acceptable based on their skin color, sex, gender, and disabilities and will screech about it on Twitter while getting Yaaas Kweeen'd by Geoff/Lindsay/etc.

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
Absolute 100% metaphysical certitude that KY and/or her allies will be counting the amount of straight white healthy males compared to the type of people she deems to be acceptable based on their skin color, sex, gender, and disabilities and will screech about it on Twitter while getting Yaaas Kweeen'd by Geoff/Lindsay/etc.
Does Geoff ever get tired of emasculating himself on a daily basis?

DimitryPidarBlyat

kiwifarms.net
Does Geoff ever get tired of emasculating himself on a daily basis?
Geoff needs a proper sabbatical. I remember he "took" one a few years ago but he still appeared frequently in content. This time he needs one where he can dissapear off the face of the internet for a year and reassess his entire life and career at the company. We all know he's too spineless to do it though.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Geoff's "sabbatical" a few years ago was not a sabbatical but rehab because of his rapid progression towards being a non-functional alcoholic. Which is probably why he was still appearing in content, it was basically sick leave with a fancy title so they could pretend it wasn't what it was.
And look where he is now.

Benjamin Sisko

kiwifarms.net
Geoff's "sabbatical" a few years ago was not a sabbatical but rehab because of his rapid progression towards being a non-functional alcoholic. Which is probably why he was still appearing in content, it was basically sick leave with a fancy title so they could pretend it wasn't what it was.
So he went from being an alcoholic to a weak and "bullied into being woke" person? Jesus. I can imagine him seeing Griffon being fucked by some other guy.