Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

kiwifarms.net
You'd never know it from the thumbnail but their latest minecraft video is kind of a remake of their old clouds game. Tried watching it except Lindsey is running things so it takes 15 minutes (in a 40 minute video mind you) for the game to actually start. I gave up and just skipped to the end. It's not entertaining anymore, it just feels obligatory,

highlighting a minor comment on PukeRobot's reddit post. Why the hell is Lindsey still the one in charge of creating these mini-games?

Even back when she wasn't running the show (and AH was still okay) every single one of her mini game ideas fell the fuck apart because she didn't bother to think through the rules and mechanics of her games. It doesn't help that she seems completely incapable of creating a quick patch rule to fix glaring problems with the game as they are playing it.
I remember one of the last videos I've ever saw of AH was that Legends of the Hidden Tower, where Lindsay asked a question to the first group, they got it wrong, and instead of asking the question to the other group she said the answer and EVERYONE insulted her. I can understand doing it once for comedy, but doing it a second time you are actually a stupid human being.
It’ll never top Gavin winning Clouds for Ray by putting the tower in the wrong spot.
Speaking of top moments, Gavin winning King Ryan II by murdering Edgar in the dark maze. Did they ever do King Jack after he won?

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember one of the last videos I've ever saw of AH was that Legends of the Hidden Tower, where Lindsay asked a question to the first group, they got it wrong, and instead of asking the question to the other group she said the answer and EVERYONE insulted her. I can understand doing it once for comedy, but doing it a second time you are actually a stupid human being.

Speaking of top moments, Gavin winning King Ryan II by murdering Edgar in the dark maze. Did they ever do King Jack after he won?
The setup was a mess, but it made for some of the best Ray and Geoff rage considering how they got screwed over. That bit at the end where Geoff proves he was rightly about Jeremy’s height and his voice peaks in rage was hilarious

AuxPersonality

kiwifarms.net
The setup was a mess, but it made for some of the best Ray and Geoff rage considering how they got screwed over. That bit at the end where Geoff proves he was rightly about Jeremy’s height and his voice peaks in rage was hilarious
A great example of turning tech difficulties and screw ups into magic.

Also when they had the freedom to rage at each other. Also example of being loud with proper sound balancing.

Din Djarin

The Farms' Number One Pedro Pascal Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’ll never top Gavin winning Clouds for Ray by putting the tower in the wrong spot.
I've said it before, but I just fucking love going back and watching the old Minecraft episodes. They're great to have in on the background while you do other shit.

I feel like I have some of the old episodes almost memorized because I've watched them so much and I don't know how to feel about that

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
You'd never know it from the thumbnail but their latest minecraft video is kind of a remake of their old clouds game. Tried watching it except Lindsey is running things so it takes 15 minutes (in a 40 minute video mind you) for the game to actually start. I gave up and just skipped to the end. It's not entertaining anymore, it just feels obligatory,

20 minutes of fluff. And 21 minutes of actual (broken) gameplay.
Ky is right. This truly is the Golden Era 👍

Benjamin Sisko

kiwifarms.net
I've said it before, but I just fucking love going back and watching the old Minecraft episodes. They're great to have in on the background while you do other shit.

I feel like I have some of the old episodes almost memorized because I've watched them so much and I don't know how to feel about that
Absolutely agree. I remember binging through 2013 to 2015 on AH content, only for then to switch to Funhaus from 2015 to early 2019, and then stop altogether to keep up with their new content after Bruce and Lawrence left.

Now I got the itch to go back and watch some older ones, the ones where Gavin got fucked over hard like Enchantment lvl 30 or Shopping List were so good.
edit: I found out about AH through the first Galacticraft videos and the old and new Galacticraft series and Sky Factory are a favourite of mine as well.

Last edited:

BowsersRectum

kiwifarms.net

At the beginning of the covid lockdowns I started watching every episode while I was working. I watched them every week years ago but dropped off once there was too much RT content to watch and life got more busy.

The quality was even beginning to drop around the time when Ray lost his twitch account to RT and his one liners became less funny and more depressing.

The first 50 or so episodes are still pretty great and invoke an autistic sense of nostalgia for me. Most of my anger in this thread is because RT became this whole "childhood ruined" type situation. I don't think their countless controversies has caused me to not like their work anymore, it's the fact that they seem to all be awful people. I'm not sure if younger me didn't realize it or if people are beginning to show their true selves more on camera.

batigol

kiwifarms.net
Without a strong circle of outside friends I would imagine it’s quite difficult to not slowly turn into an entitled cockwomble from living in a bubble and be surrounded by people blowing smoke up your arse.

Benjamin Sisko

kiwifarms.net
The first 50 or so episodes are still pretty great and invoke an autistic sense of nostalgia for me. Most of my anger in this thread is because RT became this whole "childhood ruined" type situation. I don't think their countless controversies has caused me to not like their work anymore, it's the fact that they seem to all be awful people. I'm not sure if younger me didn't realize it or if people are beginning to show their true selves more on camera.
I think that younger me recognized Jack and Geoff for being both assholes. Ryan had some crazy in him for sure, but you could never have imagined that there was some truth to it.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Getting roasted in the replies, that or simps "yas kween! Truth!" and "do your own research, she doesn't need to do research for you".
Screenshot_2022-01-17-15-23-30-1.png

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
Getting roasted in the replies, that or simps "yas kween! Truth!" and "do your own research, she doesn't need to do research for you".
View attachment 2895828
I mean, she isnt nessecarily wrong, although the FBI's involvement would have been "indirect", albeit in the losest applicattion of that term. You dont get to call what is one of the biggest names in civil rights a degenerate communist subversive for better part of the past 50 years then turn around and virtue signal on his grave. People calling them out for it, regardless of where you fall on the political aisle, is a good thing.

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2895828
MLK Jr was just a man in the right place at the right time, motherfucking Johnson got elected on a platform of racial equality and Jim Crowe was coming to an end no matter what happened.
Give me Maui Heads but it needs to be said.

Also it seems that RT's biggest shill isn't even happy with their merch store.
1642388298247.png

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
MLK Jr was just a man in the right place at the right time, motherfucking Johnson got elected on a platform of racial equality and Jim Crowe was coming to an end no matter what happened.

Also it seems that RT's biggest shill isn't even happy with their merch store.
View attachment 2896220
call it a conspiracy Theory, but i wonder if warner bros wants to lowkey kill off RWBY.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
I mean, she isnt nessecarily wrong, although the FBI's involvement would have been "indirect", albeit in the losest applicattion of that term. You dont get to call what is one of the biggest names in civil rights a degenerate communist subversive for better part of the past 50 years then turn around and virtue signal on his grave. People calling them out for it, regardless of where you fall on the political aisle, is a good thing.
Time and place, man. Time and place.
I doubt the suits even know RWBY exists.
That can explain a lot about why RWBY and RT are allowed to just screw around for as long as they have.

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
Time and place, man. Time and place.
My point was just the hypocrisy of the FBI. Times may change, but the legacy of the FBI remains.
That can explain a lot about why RWBY and RT are allowed to just screw around for as long as they have.
Warner bros media bought up Rooster teeth in 2016 if im not mistaken, and a lot of the cracks started appearing around then and onwards. The Suits may not be caught up on the details, but they look at the money being used, which projects recieve most funding and attention and which ones have the largest net gain. And since everything seems to be moving towards a "twitch streamer singularity" atm, i wouldnt be surprised if getting rid of the proverbial non-essentials like RWBY is part of that strategy.

If im allowed to put on the tinfoil hat for a bit, i think Warner Bros meddling potentially can be blamed for the rapid decline of many of the channels as a whole, be it the death of cowchop, deflation of funhaus and its members becoming disillusioned and leaving, to some of the smaller projects dying off.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
I give MLK more credit than most on this site. I absolutely do not believe the narrative that he "did it all", but he was an important factor in getting the average American Citizen to accept the coming changes from on high and ensuring the civil rights movement didn't become the "summer of peace" all us American's were subjected to and causing massive friction between blacks and everyone else through adamant peaceful protest.

The FBI are scum though and even if its not entirely true, actually seeing anyone call them out is a good thing no matter what stupid politics they espouse.