Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reptile101

kiwifarms.net
He wasn't really a rapist, he more or less misappropriated funds to throw swingers parties (which is still a shitty thing) and slapped his wife around. He's an artificial figure though, Diane Nash did more than King did. King was a well spoken Black guy who cleaned up well, he was a tool of the NAACP. I find the fact that Jay Edgar Hoover calling anyone a degenerate hilarious though.

Anyway back to RT shit, glad to see that Ky is burning down RT with Geoff and Gus trapped inside while Bernie and Joel got away.
he was in a room with a pastor who was literally raping a girl and all he did was laugh i suppose yes calling him a rapist is not 100% accurate more like laughing at a rape and giving advice to the rapist about how not to be arrested

however other times he would also take advantage of christian women and say it would help there souls if they would sleep with him not rape but super fucking scummy

BeepBoopBeepBoop

kiwifarms.net
he was in a room with a pastor who was literally raping a girl and all he did was laugh i suppose yes calling him a rapist is not 100% accurate more like laughing at a rape and giving advice to the rapist about how not to be arrested

however other times he would also take advantage of christian women and say it would help there souls if they would sleep with him not rape but super fucking scummy
You got the evidence to that? I know he literally was funded by communists and like five salty Japs, but most of the misconduct I know was him and a lot of the other NAACP ringleaders throwing swingers parties while telling students to not do the bus rides. Him getting arrested was because the movement was literally expanding into black and white college kids. The bus thing is weird because none of the bus companies really wanted to impose the law, if I recall correctly the entire Rosa Parks thing was a set-up.

The NAACP knew the driver, the white guy who called it in, and most of the other passengers. It literally was a conspiracy. I think like three months prior a pregnant single mother got fined for it, but the course case got thrown out because a guy offered her the seat because she was complaining about her feet and obviously pregnant. I really don't want to turn this thread into us shitting on the Civil Rights movement, but I know like everyone's hero's from that era basically really didn't do shit. The entire thing was the Warren Court basically fucking states out of the right of association.

reptile101

kiwifarms.net
You got the evidence to that? I know he literally was funded by communists and like five salty Japs, but most of the misconduct I know was him and a lot of the other NAACP ringleaders throwing swingers parties while telling students to not do the bus rides. Him getting arrested was because the movement was literally expanding into black and white college kids. The bus thing is weird because none of the bus companies really wanted to impose the law, if I recall correctly the entire Rosa Parks thing was a set-up.

The NAACP knew the driver, the white guy who called it in, and most of the other passengers. It literally was a conspiracy. I think like three months prior a pregnant single mother got fined for it, but the course case got thrown out because a guy offered her the seat because she was complaining about her feet and obviously pregnant. I really don't want to turn this thread into us shitting on the Civil Rights movement, but I know like everyone's hero's from that era basically really didn't do shit. The entire thing was the Warren Court basically fucking states out of the right of association.
49ish minute mark

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Pizdec You might want to add this info to the OP:
Ryan Haywood has had a lawsuit filed against him. Rooster Teeth is listed as well.

View attachment 2903440

I'm not too great at browsing around so this is all the info I could find on it for now.

EDIT: The original petition

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has Rackets ever talked about the RT bullshit? He's on Vic's side and Roosterteeth is a sinking ship with it's share of legal holes in it's hull.
No, and honestly I have been debating on emailing him if he wants to do a timeline of shit that's gone down, but that might take me a day or two to do.

batigol

kiwifarms.net
At this point Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter telling their audience to go suck a fat one isn't showing a colleague support, or expressing some half-baked quasi-political sentiment, it's a fucking fetish.

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
So I found this video of RT Minecraft moments from their old videos and it made me realize that Jack was always a cunt. I guess I always knew it intuitively but it never really registered until I realized that all of Jack's contributions to their Let's Plays was just being a salty bitch.

AuxPersonality

kiwifarms.net
So I found this video of RT Minecraft moments from their old videos and it made me realize that Jack was always a cunt. I guess I always knew it intuitively but it never really registered until I realized that all of Jack's contributions to their Let's Plays was just being a salty bitch.
Wow Jack really used to try and ruin videos cause he is a little bitch.

Sleazy Car Salesman

kiwifarms.net
It only gets worse the futher in you get since Jack's entire brand of humor changed from being whiny and worthless to just being really mean to everyone. Not funny mean but vitriolic and obnoxious mean, which only gets worse as Ray's mood deteriorates alongside him.

AuxPersonality

kiwifarms.net
It only gets worse the futher in you get since Jack's entire brand of humor changed from being whiny and worthless to just being really mean to everyone. Not funny mean but vitriolic and obnoxious mean, which only gets worse as Ray's mood deteriorates alongside him.
I remember him as less of a bitch, I think jack was kind of like a frozen meat pie in an oven. Started off frozen and shit, started to warm up, reached a perfect state then just started to turn into a chard horrible tasteless house fire.

Sleazy Car Salesman

kiwifarms.net
I remember him as less of a bitch, I think jack was kind of like a frozen meat pie in an oven. Started off frozen and shit, started to warm up, reached a perfect state then just started to turn into a chard horrible tasteless house fire.
I suppose that's fair enough but even when he was at his peak he was still playing second fiddle to everyone else.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Not much I can say about this https://mobile.twitter.com/AlfredoPlays/status/1483888511036145664

(Also I tried to archive it but it wasn’t working for me. I’ll try again tomorrow)

At this point Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter telling their audience to go suck a fat one isn't showing a colleague support, or expressing some half-baked quasi-political sentiment, it's a fucking fetish.
Well, the whole thing was made up to be a wrestling promo, and Alfredo was playing the role of "heel champion", but I guess that's just me playing Devil's Advocate.

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net

I remember he reached peak obnoxiousness during a Mario Party Roulettsplay. He clearly didn't want to be there the whole time, he wouldn';t let anyone read tutorials on how to play the minigames and got up and shut the game off just before Matt won. Even the fans weren't too happy with him then,