Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Really makes you think how diversifying means you go from a bunch of guys and girl from different walks of life and different life experiences, to exclusively hiring filthy rich black girls who have absolutely no life experience other than finishing a worthless college, which probably cost more to enroll than a regular middle-class person earns in ten years.
And probably come from a higher place of privilege than those they say are born with it.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I legit don't get how people haven't realized if you give dumb lesbians money and a tuition they're just going to spend it on worthless degrees and pretend it means something because you spent 50k on it. I won't sit here and say everyone who goes to an expensive college probably is a trust fund kid (see: the crazy black dude who nearly shot up UCLA), but there's a substantial difference between hiring Etika and hiring the dumb broad that speaks like she's slow that is Mica Number Two.

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net
I legit don't get how people haven't realized if you give dumb lesbians money and a tuition they're just going to spend it on worthless degrees and pretend it means something because you spent 50k on it. I won't sit here and say everyone who goes to an expensive college probably is a trust fund kid (see: the crazy black dude who nearly shot up UCLA), but there's a substantial difference between hiring Etika and hiring the dumb broad that speaks like she's slow that is Mica Number Two.
God, I wish they had talked Etika into a job.

Benjamin Sisko

kiwifarms.net
So what's the general opinion on Micah? Like, I didn't like her when she was starring in RT videos, and her outburst during the podcast wasn't the right way to do whatever she was planning, but the fact that then she left and her ex-colleagues cried crocodile tears after the deed was done was even more idiotic.

All to get Hollywood clout from "Levar Burton" over here.
1652684464781.png

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
So what's the general opinion on Micah? Like, I didn't like her when she was starring in RT videos, and her outburst during the podcast wasn't the right way to do whatever she was planning, but the fact that then she left and her ex-colleagues cried crocodile tears after the deed was done was even more idiotic.

Well I think given the context of everyone calling Fiona and Ky Micah 2 and Micah 3 respectively I think it should be pretty apparent what most people here think of her. For me personally I just thought that she was mostly just a boring person, just kind of empty. Someone who hadn't been places and done things and just plain didn't fit in.

CptnSnshn

Submissive and Breedable.
kiwifarms.net

She was the best of the worst people RT has ever hired.

FatSlobbe

kiwifarms.net

For the most part she wasn't too bad. She fit in fairly well and wasn't a drag or a charisma vacuum in videos. She seemed fairly pleasant for the most part. The two biggest positives to her in content was that she just seemed so fucking happy to be in videos. Like how Jeremy was when he first started. She was all around a decent hire even if she was hired for clout. And everyone acted so friendly with her, it appeared like they were all genuinely friends. I don't remember her ever saying anything political or token shit like 'as a nig so and so' or 'as a dyke such and such' she just played the games.

Then Trump bullshit happened and she had her meltdown on off topic. Collectively I think a lot of people, myself included, were shocked. Someone with so much more money, fame and privilege just fucking went off with such vitriol and tone deafness. In one action she undid all the hard work and headway she made with viewers.

I don't need some fucking rich bint that has never faced hardship in her life telling me I'm privileged and I should feel ashamed just based on my skin colour. And to say that 'if you tell me racism doesn't exist I will kick your teeth in' or whatever the line was. It just felt like an attack on the viewer and the other people on the podcast. Hats off to Burnie for handling it with some tact because I feel like everyone was just shocked with it really.

Then she left and cried racism. Most people didn't give a shit, and turbo cuck cried. But hey, she got on critical role she must really be breaking through that glass ceiling, you go girl, you show us racist whites by playing board games.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I understand, they wanted to hire Etika, but he turned them down and suggested Mica 2 instead.

Which was probably an early warning sign of his mental instability, really.
I mean he suggested a black lesbian, so I think that was a pretty solid hint that he wasn't mentally stable.
Then she left and cried racism. Most people didn't give a shit, and turbo cuck cried. But hey, she got on critical role she must really be breaking through that glass ceiling, you go girl, you show us racist whites by playing board games.
She left Critical Role in 2020. I'm sure she's kicking herself in the ass over it since they scored a pretty well received animated show with Amazon. Mica is probably my favorite example to point at regarding people who were hired for skin and not genuine talent. Sure, it's easy to say she did well with the AH Crew, but so did Lindsey, and they were pretty much both on equal levels of talent. Mica will probably happily argue that Lindsey had it better as a white woman, but I would disagree, because Lindsey has at least one thing going: she doesn't fucking hate herself like Mica does and falsely blames it on her skin.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net

I had no problem with Mica at first she wasn't overly annoying in videos, got along with everyone. It wasn't until her, "poor little rich girl" speech that I came to dislike her.