Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Honks

kiwifarms.net
Also here is dunklefucks response as well

Also here ky’s tweet about the recent shooting.

Fearing for you life constantly lol. I hope she knows it ain’t the whites killing most blacks but is actually blacks killing blacks.

Attachments

• 6BD1FFFC-3D57-463D-92E7-24DBCB1801E0.png
    6BD1FFFC-3D57-463D-92E7-24DBCB1801E0.png
    419 KB · Views: 162
  • DC77253A-2972-4C5C-8649-C2DBDF9DDB78.jpeg
    DC77253A-2972-4C5C-8649-C2DBDF9DDB78.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Oh. The dumpster fire has intensified since I last checked. Somehow. Jesus. I should got get a alcoholic drink and wonder about this.

CptnSnshn

Submissive and Breedable.
kiwifarms.net

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
Also here is dunklefucks response as well
View attachment 3289469
Yeah, because RT runs on "caring". Oh wait, it doesn't you stupid canuck. I get that she is just playing defense for her boyfriend, but as @Bookmark Cuck pointed out no one is watching love or hate.

Considering the steep decline in viewership for AH came around the time he became its manager and his abysmal failure with game kids (admittedly that was doomed with or without him). Yeah, its not hard to point out this dude is simply not up to snuff to be running the show.

Tom Honks

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post. But I’m here with more of these fucks going to bat for sad boy Trevor.

I’ll be trolling the Twitter waters for retard takes. But for now that’s all. Edit to add the trans fag take

Attachments

• 0AB9B12C-EFE7-49FD-8CBE-CCA34105B7CE.png
    0AB9B12C-EFE7-49FD-8CBE-CCA34105B7CE.png
    491.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 17781BD7-003F-491E-B50C-C17A619960AF.png
    17781BD7-003F-491E-B50C-C17A619960AF.png
    462.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 0CD5833C-D603-41E6-9A74-FA584ACE2BC4.png
    0CD5833C-D603-41E6-9A74-FA584ACE2BC4.png
    381.3 KB · Views: 171
  • EF3FD07D-F996-455B-B608-76FC7C2AB4D0.jpeg
    EF3FD07D-F996-455B-B608-76FC7C2AB4D0.jpeg
    208.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post. But I’m here with more of these fucks going to bat for sad boy Trevor. View attachment 3290184View attachment 3290186View attachment 3290188

I’ll be trolling the Twitter waters for retard takes. But for now that’s all
Well, in order.
Shut up Greg, you're a fucking stupid fag oozing soy through sheer existence. I can honestly say that if you necked yourself, nothing would change in the lives of anybody.

How is this classy or firm? He sounds like a whiny bitch because he is one. Trevor is a soulless pod person emulating humans, and his shitty decisions are actually damaging AH. As mentioned, look at your plummeting view counts as evidence.

Shame his all doesn't include being entertaining.

It's always funny when people form themselves a hugbox, don't realize they've made a hugbox, and suffer from excluding critics that don't join in on the auto-fellatio.

Benjamin Sisko

kiwifarms.net
Well, in order.
Shut up Greg, you're a fucking stupid fag oozing soy through sheer existence. I can honestly say that if you necked yourself, nothing would change in the lives of anybody.
I don't know Greg that much, but Jesus the soyboy genetics are strong. I can post this photo of Will Wheaton and it's a Greg Miller clone.
1652772355148.png

Last edited:

CptnSnshn

Submissive and Breedable.
kiwifarms.net
"To be White is to be full of pride for your culture" is a statement no White person could get away with saying in current year plus 10.
Now to be fair it should be "To be French/German/English/American" White people aren't a monolith like American Blacks. African, People from The West Indies and even darker skinned brazillians all have their own distinct cultures very different from region to region country to country. No it's just American blacks that can't seem to make any culture of their own that's not just do drugs fuck ho's and kill whitey

batigol

kiwifarms.net
Considering the steep decline in viewership for AH came around the time he became its manager and his abysmal failure with game kids (admittedly that was doomed with or without him). Yeah, its not hard to point out this dude is simply not up to snuff to be running the show.

They really had a confluence of shit all at the same time caused by short term & bad management decisions in multiple directions. Hired a bunch of race baiting entitled charisma vacuums because they wanted to be right on, collectively lost their shit because of Trump, got stretched thin to the point of breaking by having every on screen person appear in approximately 5 quintillion things, all while completely failing to understand how the YouTube algorithm worked because they subscribed to the idea of "if you build it, they will come" vis a vis their shitty website.

Benjamin Sisko

kiwifarms.net
They really had a confluence of shit all at the same time caused by short term & bad management decisions in multiple directions. Hired a bunch of race baiting entitled charisma vacuums because they wanted to be right on, collectively lost their shit because of Trump, got stretched thin to the point of breaking by having every on screen person appear in approximately 5 quintillion things, all while completely failing to understand how the YouTube algorithm worked because they subscribed to the idea of "if you build it, they will come" vis a vis their shitty website.
Are you describing the US or RT?

reptile101

kiwifarms.net
Now to be fair it should be "To be French/German/English/American" White people aren't a monolith like American Blacks. African, People from The West Indies and even darker skinned brazillians all have their own distinct cultures very different from region to region country to country. No it's just American blacks that can't seem to make any culture of their own that's not just do drugs fuck ho's and kill whitey
also lets be real here the world tries its hardest to make any white homeland seem like it has magic dirt that makes any race who sets foot on it that ethnicity

*oh look a ton of african migrants they are now more british then those pasty white fucks who's family has been here for hundreds of years!*

FatSlobbe

kiwifarms.net
I will never understand this 'he gives it his all' like it fucking matters. Your all isn't good enough. You would know this if the company you work for wasn't being governed by the jewish leaf that lets you watch through the door crack as she gets railed by Tyrone.

Imagine any real boss saying this. 'Sorry for the underperformance lads, but I tried my best.' Pathetic.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
I will never understand this 'he gives it his all' like it fucking matters. Your all isn't good enough. You would know this if the company you work for wasn't being governed by the jewish leaf that lets you watch through the door crack as she gets railed by Tyrone.
You know who else gave it his all? Monty.
Imagine any real boss saying this. 'Sorry for the underperformance lads, but I tried my best.' Pathetic.
"Losers are always whining about their besht."

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Tom Honks Please read this thread: