Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Honks

kiwifarms.net
@Tom Honks Please read this thread:
Will do and will fix the problem going forward

Benjamin Sisko

kiwifarms.net
1652823719706.png
Even Funhaus comedy bits got way less funny. Charlotte looks more like a female compared to Lindsay from a few pages back.

Archived because why not

Bob_

SHELOB HUNGERS
kiwifarms.net
lol maybe he finally taking a hint and possibly they got some people who lurk here but just my guess.https://archive.ph/jkbhT
It's narcissistic to assume this board influences any one of these retards, I assume that many people message them with the same shit posted here as it reflects the general consensus outside their little hug boxes.

Go woke and go broke isn't just a pithy catchphrase, the majority of people hate being preached to and told how awful they are for not believing what the preacher tells them.
Especially when the people preaching are broken, corrupt figures with so much skin in the game.

FatSlobbe

kiwifarms.net
I think it's more practical than that. Who could they replace him with?
Out of everyone from AH I would say Jeremy until he jumped ship. He's the one of the only ones that actually knows what the fans enjoy since he fucking was one. Also you know, he actually is funny most of the time and knows that he's paid to entertain not talk about politics. Also seems to have a decent work ethic when he isn't getting booze rammed down his neck.

Edit: and he isn't a nigger.

Last edited:

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
I think it's more practical than that. Who could they replace him with?
Lindsay used to be the manager, though I think she stepped down when she had Iris.

But you're right, it's hard to think who could handle the work. I'd say Jack but he'd just make things worse with his demands that everything be done his way. Michael is the most senior, and he has the ability to yell and make demands, but I don't see him as management material. Gavin technically has more seniority, he's been with RT the longest, but he's unreliable. Alfredo and Matt, I just can't see. And the new diversity hires would have no fucking clue.

Tom Honks

kiwifarms.net
Fiona’s tweet about the shooting. It’s really nothing but I just found a tad bit funny that she protected the tweet for some reason

Edited cause I didn’t want to post again
Funny Fiona interaction regarding her new “film” she is trying to make https://archive.ph/8NSN0

And here response

Attachments

• BBE561B1-63C7-483F-9880-9269141471C7.jpeg
    BBE561B1-63C7-483F-9880-9269141471C7.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 135
  • DB7BC2E5-3BD6-4182-B894-5F3B72C0766A.jpeg
    DB7BC2E5-3BD6-4182-B894-5F3B72C0766A.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 129
  • F3718384-52F6-4005-9296-56513CE02C07.jpeg
    F3718384-52F6-4005-9296-56513CE02C07.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

You're an idiot

kiwifarms.net
They really had a confluence of shit all at the same time caused by short term & bad management decisions in multiple directions. Hired a bunch of race baiting entitled charisma vacuums because they wanted to be right on, collectively lost their shit because of Trump, got stretched thin to the point of breaking by having every on screen person appear in approximately 5 quintillion things, all while completely failing to understand how the YouTube algorithm worked because they subscribed to the idea of "if you build it, they will come" vis a vis their shitty website.
Don't forget their sponsor money. Actually, they call it RT First, right? Back when it was 'sponsoring' it was $5. They kept raising the price every few years, but you got to keep your 'grandfathered-in' price. At some point they ended up raising it from $15 to $30, and then I think in 2020, only a year after the $30 price hike, they jumped all the way to $60 AND they obliterated grandfathered pricing. So all those people who had been sponsors/First members jumped ship before RT could steal their money. They used to have Sponsor only let's plays, sponsorcasts, exclusive shows, and early access. By the time they jumped to $60 all they had were the podcast aftershows and maybe 10 more minutes of let's play footage in gmod. Even some of their own in-house productions were time limited on the site before moving to whatever TV channel they would shill it to.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
Fiona’s tweet about the shooting. It’s really nothing but I just found a tad bit funny that she protected the tweet for some reason
So Fiona's going to talk about the copious amounts of black on black crime, right? Because the POC's who die of that particular sort of crime dwarf whatever white shooters get pushed by FBI honey pots "target" black people by at least a 100 times.

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
So Fiona's going to talk about the copious amounts of black on black crime, right? Because the POC's who die of that particular sort of crime dwarf whatever white shooters get pushed by FBI honey pots "target" black people by at least a 100 times.
Black on black crime doesn't exist according to Fiona. Anything that doesn't fit her narrative simply doesn't exist.

ServingCake

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm still thinking about moment in time where y'all were shitting on jack but when someone posted a recent picture of him, the topic swung to "well ya sure id suck his 9inch cock but I'd rather Geoff was there to help, can't handle jack alone"

The switch up was so instant. Hilarious

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm still thinking about moment in time where y'all were shitting on jack but when someone posted a recent picture of him, the topic swung to "well ya sure id suck his 9inch cock but I'd rather Geoff was there to help, can't handle jack alone"

What the fuck are you on about?

Cockrat

kiwifarms.net

With that username, and talking about sucking Jacks cock, I think you might be Jack.

... Do you want your cock sucked?

Chilson

kiwifarms.net

What thread are you reading??

At best people said he looked like he was in shape, but always while mentioning he was a soy guzzling faggot cuck.