Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yasscat

the happiest sad girl you'll ever meet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm still thinking about moment in time where y'all were shitting on jack but when someone posted a recent picture of him, the topic swung to "well ya sure id suck his 9inch cock but I'd rather Geoff was there to help, can't handle jack alone"

The switch up was so instant. Hilarious
...what?

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling it's a drunkposter, but to put it simply, they're thinking we're jealous of Jack, which is far from the case. Yes the man looks nice, but nice looks doesn't equate to a nice person, time and time again that it has been proven pretty well that looks aren't everything, and Jack falls square into that stereotype.

SaladDream

kiwifarms.net
Do you fucks not see how they only did the "Community Appreciation Week" during their advertisements on Lazer Team? That dogshit movie they got their fans to fund. Notice how once Lazer Team was done they NEVER, EVER did another Community appreciation week? Years and years later. None. They only did it to get you fucking retards to support and fund their shit ass movie.

yasscat

the happiest sad girl you'll ever meet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you fucks not see how they only did the "Community Appreciation Week" during their advertisements on Lazer Team? That dogshit movie they got their fans to fund. Notice how once Lazer Team was done they NEVER, EVER did another Community appreciation week? Years and years later. None. They only did it to get you fucking retards to support and fund their shit ass movie.
Didn't we already have this conversation?

I have a feeling it's a drunkposter, but to put it simply, they're thinking we're jealous of Jack, which is far from the case. Yes the man looks nice, but nice looks doesn't equate to a nice person, time and time again that it has been proven pretty well that looks aren't everything, and Jack falls square into that stereotype.
ohhhh, see, that makes sense.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You already brought this point up and it's been addressed, and quite franky I don't give a shit that they never did community week again, they never cared about the community because they let a sex pest like Knuckles Dawson get away with allegedly molesting a user after he committed suicide. They made him a martyr and they made Barbara a manager. They never cared and never will.

SaladDream

kiwifarms.net
You already brought this point up and it's been addressed, and quite franky I don't give a shit that they never did community week again, they never cared about the community because they let a sex pest like Knuckles Dawson get away with allegedly molesting a user after he committed suicide. They made him a martyr and they made Barbara a manager. They never cared and never will.
exactly.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then why are you still bringing this shit up time and time again? If you don't have anything new to discuss I ask you stop posting before I ask a mod to have you chill the fuck out, you're not adding anything new to discussion beyond being pissed off.
lol.PNG

Stay mad, dickhead.

Last edited:

FatSlobbe

kiwifarms.net
Mate if you can't think of anything interesting or new to say, just call the Mica triples niggers and geoff a cuck. Otherwise, stop with the same bollocks. No one cares.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
If you need a new topic, I posted the deleted Sunday Driving episode where Ryan talks more about how he met his wife. And the first one too for context. Talk about that instead of the same old shit

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
How much did you convince your parents to let you donate to Lazer Team? And how angry did your mother get when she realized where that money of hers went?

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I'd ask who hurt you, but I'm not sure a movie is capable of being charged with rape.

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, because RT runs on "caring". Oh wait, it doesn't you stupid canuck. I get that she is just playing defense for her boyfriend, but as @Bookmark Cuck pointed out no one is watching love or hate.

Considering the steep decline in viewership for AH came around the time he became its manager and his abysmal failure with game kids (admittedly that was doomed with or without him). Yeah, its not hard to point out this dude is simply not up to snuff to be running the show.
RT cares so much that they regularly allow their staff to overwork themselves for nothing. They care so much that it takes staff making a shitshow when quitting to even acknowledge a problem. They care so much that they don't bother to put in any care for the viewer experience. If the fuck genuinely cared, we wouldn't be here calling them out on it
If Geoff wasn't utterly buck broken, he could do it like he used to. Michael would probably be better at it than Trevor, too.
Geoff wouldn't. He'd rather just be Infront of the camera than managing the circus. At this point they're far too beyond saving, you can't save them now without dropping almost everyone there. They'd end up like FH, better off being cut entirely.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mate if you can't think of anything interesting or new to say, just call the Mica triples niggers and geoff a cuck. Otherwise, stop with the same bollocks. No one cares.
If you need a new topic, I posted the deleted Sunday Driving episode where Ryan talks more about how he met his wife. And the first one too for context. Talk about that instead of the same old shit
I'd ask who hurt you, but I'm not sure a movie is capable of being charged with rape.
He's been threadbanned. Move on.

FatSlobbe

kiwifarms.net
I'm always down for a nice wee Gavin roast, myself.
Where to start. All of his success in life has come from just being lucky. His neighbour had a rare high speed camera and gave him free training which is the only reason he has his own channel and allowed him to work on films. He got into Rooster teeth just by schmoozing with some of the key players back when they were small enough to notice, same way the jewish leaf got in. His entire existence is just bumbling through and getting lucky at every turn.

We get to his personal life and from what he has made apparent. He doesn't have a decent taste in women. The only things about that which we know is him being with Meg and behind the scenes fucking of the afore mentioned leaf. But lets be honest, who hasn't had her at this point? The fact that he is still with Meg is baffling, especially with all the online and in person whoring she did and still does. I still don't understand how he had an home invasion essentially caused by his whore of a partner and yet he still sticks with her, supports her becoming more of a whore and refuses to own anything to protect himself. Call me a toxic male, but if someone broke into my house to kill me and rape my partner I wouldn't view hiding in the wardrobe as a valid strategy.

Apart from that apparently he's a man child and a huge cunt to everyone around him. And he's ugly as sin. That's all I've got.

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20220520_183409.jpg
no thanks. I'm not watching them fuck up galacticraft too.

Haha, oh Trevor you sweet summer child. Its not the length on the video that's killing your channel. It's the shit quality content that are in the videos. That's why nobody is watching.
If you had decent people like in the good ole days then you could release long videos and still pull in the numbers. But now you've got to spread that shit thin, pump out the mediocre quality content just to keep going.
Screenshot_20220520_184405_com.google.android.youtube_edit_240383175643007.jpg

First members not happy that they are getting the same overly edited video that goes on to YouTube.

I might watch to see how bad it is.

*edit* I watch it and holy shit it's worse than what I thought it was going to be. Didn't even watch the entire thing. Switched off with 4 minutes left.
I need to go purge my eyes.

Last edited:

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
We get to his personal life and from what he has made apparent. He doesn't have a decent taste in women. The only things about that which we know is him being with Meg and behind the scenes fucking of the afore mentioned leaf. But lets be honest, who hasn't had her at this point? The fact that he is still with Meg is baffling, especially with all the online and in person whoring she did and still does. I still don't understand how he had an home invasion essentially caused by his whore of a partner and yet he still sticks with her, supports her becoming more of a whore and refuses to own anything to protect himself. Call me a toxic male, but if someone broke into my house to kill me and rape my partner I wouldn't view hiding in the wardrobe as a valid strategy.
I may have a feeling that Gavin is a cuck, and he enjoys being a cuck. Sad, you know.