Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
Score one to the white supremacists
I'm just remembering in Breaking Bad where, in order to launder Walt's money, Saul has a guy create a bunch of fake accounts who donate money to his cancer fundraiser online to make it legit. They'll probably do something similar to get it 'funded' by the 'community' and not give the evil white nazis a win.
"Why are we getting all these donations for $14.88?"

Fools Idol

Call me Ishmael
kiwifarms.net
Where to start. All of his success in life has come from just being lucky. His neighbour had a rare high speed camera and gave him free training which is the only reason he has his own channel and allowed him to work on films. He got into Rooster teeth just by schmoozing with some of the key players back when they were small enough to notice, same way the jewish leaf got in. His entire existence is just bumbling through and getting lucky at every turn.

We get to his personal life and from what he has made apparent. He doesn't have a decent taste in women. The only things about that which we know is him being with Meg and behind the scenes fucking of the afore mentioned leaf. But lets be honest, who hasn't had her at this point? The fact that he is still with Meg is baffling, especially with all the online and in person whoring she did and still does. I still don't understand how he had an home invasion essentially caused by his whore of a partner and yet he still sticks with her, supports her becoming more of a whore and refuses to own anything to protect himself. Call me a toxic male, but if someone broke into my house to kill me and rape my partner I wouldn't view hiding in the wardrobe as a valid strategy.

Apart from that apparently he's a man child and a huge cunt to everyone around him. And he's ugly as sin. That's all I've got.
The characterization of Gavin being this retard who has bumbled his way though life and is completely oblivious to everything around him isn't fair imo.

What you call luck I call seizing an opportunity. We all have moments where we could have got our foot in a door but failed to see the opportunity it was, Gavin did. What he did was no different from many of histories most successful people. Think about all the people who just happened to live near a painter or whatever and got an apprenticeship.

As for his personal life, well there's no accounting for taste I suppose, but here is some food for thought. Gavin is clearly either BI or an outright closeted fag, his relationship with Meg is seem almost obligatory at this point and I think he started dating her just to keep up appearances. She sought him, she put in the effort and all he had to do was say yes. Gavin always seemed like that guy who just wants to hang with boys.

You are right about Meg being a whore but I don't think Gavin really cares. I don't even think Gavin loves the woman, if he did he'd have married or had a kid with her. To me it seems like Gavin is comfortable with the status quo I'd even go as far as to say he doesn't see a real long term future with Meg. He dose have this weird thing where he's convinced she'll kill him if they get a gun, but you have to remember he's a bong.

He isn't a man child but he is a lad. It's something you can only really understand if you've spent any time around Brits. He fits the definition of lad to a T. The long term relationship that's going nowhere, a girlfriend who wants more, play video games with the boys, etc. As for his look, he has that ugly bong thing that American women seem to love.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
I still believe that Ryan and Meg had sex on multiple occasions, and she hasn't spoken out more about him when the 'sex with fans' scandal happened because she enjoyed her times with Ryan.

Like, if you've never seen these people before and the first photo of them that you see is this:
View attachment 3302751
Wouldn't your logical thinking lead you to believe that they're a couple cosplaying as Booker and Elizabeth?

Also Jesus Christ.
View attachment 3302758
View attachment 3302770
Speaking of whoring oneself off.

Adding some more fuel to this fire:

Did they both go to Japan by themselves, booking a single double bed room? Well.
Honestly, the hotel room is the only thing that raises eyebrows for me. As for the cosplay photos, I’m not familiar with Bioshock, but since we’re dealing with Ed instead of Julia or Faye, Bebop isn’t raising any flags.

Benjamin Sisko

kiwifarms.net
1653218436578.png
99% of Funhaus videos in the last 2 weeks barely can reach 80k.

When are they gonna realize it's time to pull the plug?
Also new Sims 4 video.

Cockrat

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3307450
99% of Funhaus videos in the last 2 weeks barely can reach 80k.

When are they gonna realize it's time to pull the plug?
Also new Sims 4 video.
Their subreddit is even more restricted if the conversation even drifts to the idea that Funhaus is dying dead.

No doomposting, only "muh golden age" allowed.

Benjamin Sisko

kiwifarms.net
Their subreddit is even more restricted if the conversation even drifts to the idea that Funhaus is dying dead.

Absolutely agreed. Possibly the worst subreddit of any RT channel.
No one even mentions Adam, who in hindsight didn't do anything bad, I think his 'cuck' jokes during some of FH videos were worse than his nudes.

And if you dare post a photo of the 'old crew' saying that the good times were good:"YES THEY WERE GOOD BUT CHARLOTTE AND PATRICK AND GENERIC TROON #32 ARE SO HILARIOUS LMAOOOOOOOO"

Fucking end me already.

And to prove our point:

1653254903536.png1653254931196.png
It's not even copium. Archived because the thread is full of such dickriding for new FH it's actually sad.

I would have never foreseen such a fall from grace for Funhaus.

Last edited:

Bob_

DID SAM HYDE STEAL MY NULLIE
kiwifarms.net
These simps always powerlevel so hard too, telling everyone their afflictions and how much [...] saved them from the darkest period of their life.

Just keep your boring shit to yourself, the other simps don't care and are only waiting to self-insert their own misery into the conversation.

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net

Such a hard cope from them. Like, unless you're retarded every RT channel is long past its golden age. RTs productions died after Chrous Trilogy of RVB. AH/LP dropped hard once they started pumping in unfunny tards and FH lost Bruce and Lawrence in the same like week which signaled their death knell.

The only things I hear positive stuff about are Fuckface and FaceJam, which shockingly feel like old RT stuff and don't include any new tards no one likes.

Absolutely agreed. Possibly the worst subreddit of any RT channel.
No one even mentions Adam, who in hindsight didn't do anything bad, I think his 'cuck' jokes during some of FH videos were worse than his nudes.
Trying to cheat on your wife with random whores is mad lame but people really do be acting like Adam pulled some Kero the Wolf level shit. Honestly? I wouldn't doubt most of the crew has tried to pump fuck a fan here or there it was just Ryan and Adam that got caught.

Regardless, I think having your career and life ruined by a gay catfish is sufficient punishment enough for what he did. Let the dude rebuild his life now instead of kicking him the ribs constantly.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
These simps always powerlevel so hard too, telling everyone their afflictions and how much [...] saved them from the darkest period of their life.

Just keep your boring shit to yourself, the other simps don't care and are only waiting to self-insert their own misery into the conversation.
But how are you supposed to understand how much I like or dislike something if I don't tell you about how I got ass cancer from shoving marbles up my ass?

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
unless they're pulling a Caiti and over exaggerating symptoms for pity.
The degenerate weirdos still watching the progressive dumpster fire that is Funhaus are exactly the kind of people to do exactly this for online pity points and as an excuse to do as little actual real world work as possible.

You should assume this first rather than last.