Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

transliberianorchestra

kiwifarms.net
Absolutely agreed. Possibly the worst subreddit of any RT channel.
No one even mentions Adam, who in hindsight didn't do anything bad, I think his 'cuck' jokes during some of FH videos were worse than his nudes.

And if you dare post a photo of the 'old crew' saying that the good times were good:"YES THEY WERE GOOD BUT CHARLOTTE AND PATRICK AND GENERIC TROON #32 ARE SO HILARIOUS LMAOOOOOOOO"

Fucking end me already.

And to prove our point:

View attachment 3308777View attachment 3308778
It's not even copium. Archived because the thread is full of such dickriding for new FH it's actually sad.

I would have never foreseen such a fall from grace for Funhaus.
the megaposter on there is rulligan. a trannie who bombards every post with "zomg guyz CHARLOTTE AND PATRICK LITERALLY OMG QUEEN FUNNIEST EVAR". shocking that their fanbase looks like an AGP speedrunner: https://www.reddit.com/gallery/qar3no

Benjamin Sisko

kiwifarms.net
the megaposter on there is rulligan. a trannie who bombards every post with "zomg guyz CHARLOTTE AND PATRICK LITERALLY OMG QUEEN FUNNIEST EVAR". shocking that their fanbase looks like an AGP speedrunner: https://www.reddit.com/gallery/qar3no
I swear to God something must have happened in the last 3 years in r/funhaus. Probably Bruce and Lawrence leaving was the beginning of the swan song and most of the fans predicted the decline of the channel as ex-Cow Chop editors and others nobodies were being hired as main crew members and promptly left the subreddit OR, unfortunately I think this is the most plausible option, since the arrival of Charlotte the mods started purging the old Funhaus members that liked the old crew better because funny dark humor jokes against everyone, even troons.

Mister Ferro

kiwifarms.net
Like frakin clockwork Jack is tweeting about voting for the furry Beto & fellow Dems because at least they would do something about guns!!!!
1653430851012.png

1653430896769.png

Chilson

kiwifarms.net

Tom Honks

kiwifarms.net
Like frakin clockwork Jack is tweeting about voting for the furry Beto & fellow Dems because at least they would do something about guns!!!!
View attachment 3316233
View attachment 3316236
lol does Jack not remember what happened last time Beto ran. I believe he was doing pretty until he said “hell yes we’re going to take your guns” and then he lost and retracted that statement to say something about restricting guns more?

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I don't get the continued bitching about needing stricter gun laws. Clearly, it's not working. I'd probably advocate for better funding of schools, better support structures, cracking down on news outlets to stop fucking glorifying spree shooters (fuck it, fund a special segment where you just make fun of the faggots), or other shit like that. Plan a isn't working, do digging that hole deeper won't magically work. Try something new.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
I don't get the continued bitching about needing stricter gun laws. Clearly, it's not working. I'd probably advocate for better funding of schools, better support structures, cracking down on news outlets to stop fucking glorifying spree shooters (fuck it, fund a special segment where you just make fun of the faggots), or other shit like that. Plan a isn't working, do digging that hole deeper won't magically work. Try something new.
That and start allowing teachers to conceal carry guns. Like it or not, its the best immediate defense against these mass shooters who ironically always target areas where guns are either already not allowed or typically absent.

IneptRobot

Pigma Male Grindset
kiwifarms.net
That and start allowing teachers to conceal carry guns. Like it or not, its the best immediate defense against these mass shooters who ironically always target areas where guns are either already not allowed or typically absent.
Bad idea, if my teacher had a gun I would have been shot dead several times over as a teenager.

batigol

kiwifarms.net

Re-instituting mental asylums and segregating the mentally unstable from society rather than letting them fester and go spree killing would be better. As a bonus it may reduce the number of troons out in the wild. Funny how the number of spree killings increased when they were shut down.

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net
Don’t have much to say about this tweet..
Edit: here is half a faggot Andy’s tweet about the shooting
Another edit: we got fruitcake Jon risinger now
Yeah let's tweet about it as if anything will be done. They don't care about the victims, they just care about an opportunity to spew the same tired drivel for the billionth time.