Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

Tom Honks

kiwifarms.net
E069BB7F-0997-4C6A-83F0-228FC025D06E.jpeg

Choosing beggar much?

Physics Ninja

kiwifarms.net

Tom Honks

kiwifarms.net
Yay, another bargin bin low effort "podcast" to add to the trash heap. Can't wait for the inevitable tweet saying it is on an indefinite hiatus due to low viewership.

View attachment 2070928
Ahhh the podcast that is just straight up. “Hey I’m popular internet person give me free access to your theme park and I’ll give you some publicity as compensation” fucking hell man how much does it take or as a jack says “knowledge” to figure out that this roller coaster is fun. And with of all people Geoff “my life is an emotional wreck” Ramsey and the comedic genius Jack “ I’m boring as fuck and have no sex life” patillo

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net
can someone get a comprehensive list of all RT's horrible fucking podcasts. Bonus points for counting how many have utterly failed.

there's a list from the very reliable website known as wikipedia which seems to list most of them though some had their end dates while others seemed to have been shelved for years and pretty much neglected without having the honour of a public burial.

podscas.png

Korpon

THAT'S RAD
kiwifarms.net
When was the last time Achievement Hunter actually hunted an achievement?
I remember reading on some Reddit thread years ago (completely forgot what the thread was about, it may have been about Ray leaving) where I believe Michael made a comment and said "no one cares about achievements anymore" when people asked why don't they do anymore videos for Achievements in games.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I remember reading on some Reddit thread years ago (completely forgot what the thread was about, it may have been about Ray leaving) where I believe Michael made a comment and said "no one cares about achievements anymore" when people asked why don't they do anymore videos for Achievements in games.
I think that comment was more about their achievement guides. Why wait for 2 weeks for them to release a 2 minute long video when someone wrote up a text guide launch day

Physics Ninja

kiwifarms.net
Ahhh the podcast that is just straight up. “Hey I’m popular internet person give me free access to your theme park and I’ll give you some publicity as compensation” fucking hell man how much does it take or as a jack says “knowledge” to figure out that this roller coaster is fun. And with of all people Geoff “my life is an emotional wreck” Ramsey and the comedic genius Jack “ I’m boring as fuck and have no sex life” patillo
Geoff needs yet another podcast in order justify his position at the company now that he's going to be stepping away from Achievement Hunter and he has no other skills.

Geoff needs yet another podcast in order justify his position at the company now that he's going to be stepping away from Achievement Hunter and he has no other skills.
When was the last time people in the gaming community cared for achievements and trophies?