Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

ToddleDoddle

kiwifarms.net
I just saw Funhaus is playing board games again and since I enjoyed that series back in the dayI checked it out for a second. What the fuck happened? There is a transwoman there now? When did that happen? Shit is going down in flames.
They lost 2 thirds of their core with Bruce leaving and Adam getting fired for jerking off at work so they are a shell of their former selves.

Internet's Boyfriend

Whoa.
kiwifarms.net
If they have been vaccinated they also didn't need to waste money building a set where they sit so far apart.
I think that might have to do with camera blocking. If you watch older episodes of the podcast you'll notice it's a similar setup: a couch flanked by two chairs, with the two people on the couch sitting at opposite ends. I assume they're spaced out so each person has a close up shot without any of the others visible.

Zync

kiwifarms.net
They imported him from the ashes of Inside Gaming along with another dude.

Who is the retard that makes decisions at RT? Seriously, as far as I can tell this seems to be the series of events:

RT Employee: The Know is failing!

RT Manager: What? Why? Oh well, move the victims to Inside Gaming.

RT Employee: Inside Gaming is failing!

RT Manager: What? Why? Oh well, move the victims to Funhaus.

RT Employee: Funhaus is failing!

RT Manager: What? Why?!

Maybe fucking fire the dipshits that keep sinking channels because nobody wants to watch them. I look forward to RT collapsing.

Insalubrious

Edit: a word
kiwifarms.net
-Michael says he is handsome and charming

-Trevor is standing instead of sitting and they pretend that it is interesting

-Trevor can't seem to stop prancing about like a faggot

-Michael also enjoys standing

-Lindsay says that she will sit for anything

-Lindsay says that she wears a waist trainer due to back issues and that when she takes it off her stomach "explodes" out of it

-Trevor tries to be relatable by talking about how he is in his thirties and therefore old

-Lindsay says that she plays video games like a crawfish, although I think she meant to say hermit crab

-Trevor acknowledges that he can't seem to stop prancing about like a faggot

-Trevor compares his shitty $10 shoulder brace to a plate carrier

-Michael talks about how he bought some props for a 'role play thing/costume thing' and Trevor says that it is part of a new series they are doing. He says that you may hear the name of the show (although he does not say it) but that is not what it is actually called. He makes this distinction because of "legal implications"

-Trevor describes the new show (which is out tomorrow), I get the sense it will be like Heroes & Halfwits

-Michael talks about the show as well and says that it is based around the game 'Kids on Bikes'

-Lindsay says that her and Barbara pretend to be excited to see fans at conventions

-Trevor says that he has a lot of plans now that quarantine is being lifted, including self-reflction and a manicure

-Lindsay and Trevor talk about mouth guards and how you can write things on them

-Michael has been stealing Lindsay's hair ties but prefers scrunchies

-They talk about some girl with a receding hairline, Lindsay tells us that the girl is also a lesbian

-Michael pantomimes drying his hair and his arm appears markedly less flabby compared to a month or so ago

-Michael says that he will cut his hair at some point

-Trevor wishes that he had worn a pant leg on his head when his hair was longer

-Michael says that if he was not on the podcast he would go months between showers

-Michael says that Denise (his mother) is in town and that she "got the good-good juice" so she can visit him

-Trevor is also proud of not showering

-Trevor sneezes and makes a show of catching it with a mask

-Lindsay says that her parents were very strict about shower time when she was growing up and that this has caused her to take longer showers as an adult, she often finds herself sitting on the shower floor while rocking back and forth

-Matt has never used his bath tub

-Michael exfoliates his scrotum

-Lindsay asks for a poll for the chat to see how many of them wash their genitals

-They shill their rewards program

-They talk about garbo man which in my opinion is one of the dumbest bits/characters that AH has latched onto

-I mean seriously, it's literally just Michael wearing a trash bag with googly eyes on it and doing his 'jack' voice, what about that is funny or clever

-Lindsay thinks that most men like cold showers and seems to think that it is interesting that she prefers the water to be hot when she showers

-Matt says he uses conditioner sometimes

-Lindsay says that her hair is dead and that she has four different colors in it

-Michael says that when growing out your hair there is a point where it starts to end up in your mouth. He says that that has never happened to him, and Matt tells him that that is not interesting

-Michael likes to taunt Denise by pretending that he is going to purposely spill her food/drinks onto the furniture

-Lindsay says that she enjoyed her easter and makes a point to say that their celebrations were secular

-Lindsay scares away stray/neighborhood cats "for their own good"

-Trevor tells a story about Barbara telling him a story about a teddy bear that he thought was an elephant

-They talk about which set of paws a dog would use to goatse if it could, something they say that they talked about on their other show This Just Internet

-Kdin and Ky are in the chat

-Trevor refers to Kdin as a they

-Michael violates their social distancing guidelines by standing up and walking across the set. He does so for no discernable reason and just walks back to his seat like nothing happened afterwards

kiwifarms.net

-Trevor is standing instead of sitting and they pretend that it is interesting

-Trevor can't seem to stop prancing about like a faggot

-Michael also enjoys standing

-Lindsay says that she will sit for anything

-Lindsay says that she wears a waist trainer due to back issues and that when she takes it off her stomach "explodes" out of it

-Trevor tries to be relatable by talking about how he is in his thirties and therefore old

-Lindsay says that she plays video games like a crawfish, although I think she meant to say hermit crab

-Trevor acknowledges that he can't seem to stop prancing about like a faggot

-Trevor compares his shitty $10 shoulder brace to a plate carrier

-Michael talks about how he bought some props for a 'role play thing/costume thing' and Trevor says that it is part of a new series they are doing. He says that you may hear the name of the show (although he does not say it) but that is not what it is actually called. He makes this distinction because of "legal implications"

-Trevor describes the new show (which is out tomorrow), I get the sense it will be like Heroes & Halfwits

-Michael talks about the show as well and says that it is based around the game 'Kids on Bikes'

-Lindsay says that her and Barbara pretend to be excited to see fans at conventions

-Trevor says that he has a lot of plans now that quarantine is being lifted, including self-reflction and a manicure

-Lindsay and Trevor talk about mouth guards and how you can write things on them

-Michael has been stealing Lindsay's hair ties but prefers scrunchies

-They talk about some girl with a receding hairline, Lindsay tells us that the girl is also a lesbian

-Michael pantomimes drying his hair and his arm appears markedly less flabby compared to a month or so ago

-Michael says that he will cut his hair at some point

-Trevor wishes that he had worn a pant leg on his head when his hair was longer

-Michael says that if he was not on the podcast he would go months between showers

-Michael says that Denise (his mother) is in town and that she "got the good-good juice" so she can visit him

-Trevor is also proud of not showering

-Trevor sneezes and makes a show of catching it with a mask

-Lindsay says that her parents were very strict about shower time when she was growing up and that this has caused her to take longer showers as an adult, she often finds herself sitting on the shower floor while rocking back and forth

-Matt has never used his bath tub

-Michael exfoliates his scrotum

-Lindsay asks for a poll for the chat to see how many of them wash their genitals

-They shill their rewards program

-They talk about garbo man which in my opinion is one of the dumbest bits/characters that AH has latched onto

-I mean seriously, it's literally just Michael wearing a trash bag with googly eyes on it and doing his 'jack' voice, what about that is funny or clever

-Lindsay thinks that most men like cold showers and seems to think that it is interesting that she prefers the water to be hot when she showers

-Matt says he uses conditioner sometimes

-Lindsay says that her hair is dead and that she has four different colors in it

-Michael says that when growing out your hair there is a point where it starts to end up in your mouth. He says that that has never happened to him, and Matt tells him that that is not interesting

-Michael likes to taunt Denise by pretending that he is going to purposely spill her food/drinks onto the furniture

-Lindsay says that she enjoyed her easter and makes a point to say that their celebrations were secular

-Lindsay scares away stray/neighborhood cats "for their own good"

-Trevor tells a story about Barbara telling him a story about a teddy bear that he thought was an elephant

-They talk about which set of paws a dog would use to goatse if it could, something they say that they talked about on their other show This Just Internet

-Kdin and Ky are in the chat

-Trevor refers to Kdin as a they

-Michael violates their social distancing guidelines by standing up and walking across the set. He does so for no discernable reason and just walks back to his seat like nothing happened afterwards
What a completely mundane podcast. Why don’t they just put talk like this in their let’s plays like the old days so those can get marginally more interesting again? Fans are already dealing with enough fatigue from the sheer amount of shows RT puts out.

You're an idiot

kiwifarms.net
Not with that dumpy face and those shitty locks of hair. I swear, as a straight guy, I thought he looked pretty good for an average dude for the past few years. Why does anyone think he looks good now?
Holy fuck that's gross. I know gross things can be funny, but she's not making a real joke out of it. She's just describing how much of her is now pure lard. Sickening.
-Trevor says that he has a lot of plans now that quarantine is being lifted, including self-reflction and a manicur
Why didn't he have any self-reflection over the course of the past year? Oh yeah, it's because he's talking out of his ass. He won't do shit. He's just trying to sound like some enlightened faggot.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I've watched a new funhaus video in over a month. It sucks be a use they were one of my favorite channels, but Charlotte just kills any video they are in. I miss good Board as Hell.
I know it gets said a lot regarding FH (and AH) but they just don't have the chemistry anymore. Losing Adam, Bruce, and Lawrence killed their vibe and they've basically been bleeding followers ever since. At this point I think Bruce has more Funhaus people on some of his streams than the actual Funhaus channel does.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Congratulations, that's unbelievably cunty of you to say. Even if it's true, saying that is akin to telling fans to fuck off. You're signaling that you want nothing to do with them, and all they wanted was just to say they appreciate your work. This is why people are becoming more and more open to shitting on you, you're directly inviting it.
Who the fuck cares. I'm fucking sick and tired of the sexuality labels being thrown around as descriptors. You do or don't like sucking dicks, that's nice, but I do not give the slightest fuck on this plane of existence or any other.
I swear to christ, if that's not 100%, everyone that responded deserves a gas chamber. Stop being gross.

Overall: Jesus christ that podcast sounded unbearably fucking boring. Dear lord how the fuck does anybody sit through this shit?

Congratulations, that's unbelievably cunty of you to say. Even if it's true, saying that is akin to telling fans to fuck off. You're signaling that you want nothing to do with them, and all they wanted was just to say they appreciate your work. This is why people are becoming more and more open to shitting on you, you're directly inviting it.
RWBY is probably the only thing worth a damn left for RT, and unless there’s some context or joke I’m missing, the VA of the main character made it where people have more reasons to hate the people behind it.

Tom Honks

kiwifarms.net
FA51A69B-DE87-4783-8C06-25E56F49BF34.jpeg
And you wonder why everyone you thought you had finally cut your dick off when you went to the ER. If kdin’s pronouns are they/them does that mean they aren’t a female anymore?

Antarctic Hellbeast

"Roaming the ice fields of Antarctica"
kiwifarms.net
When was the last time Achievement Hunter actually hunted an achievement?
at least 8 years.

Long gone are the days of social cohesion where difficult but balanced achievements being the coolest thing ever when most games since the 2010's increasing have "you wiped your ass!" among other trivial bullshit with the autistic spike immediately to "Spend 1000 IRL years on this game!" "achievements"

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point I think Bruce has more Funhaus people on some of his streams than the actual Funhaus channel does.
I hate watching twitch streamers, but I tried watching Bruce. He is so passively aggressive to his fans, it's obnoxious and completely put me off any of his stuff.

Anyone else think it's crazy hypocritical that he and Autumn just had a wedding across the country (Florida) when him and the rest of RT and alums complain relentlessly about "covidiots"?

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
My apologies if I'm late and unironically gay to the party, but has it already been discussed if this thread should be moved into the Community Watch subforum? If not, I consider the fact that this company is staffed by unprofessional retards, fuckups and sex pests and the psychotic fandom - in particular RWBY and the shippers - as convincing arguments.

Antarctic Hellbeast

kiwifarms.net
My apologies if I'm late and unironically gay to the party, but has it already been discussed if this thread should be moved into the Community Watch subforum? If not, I consider the fact that this company is staffed by unprofessional retards, fuckups and sex pests and the psychotic fandom - in particular RWBY and the shippers - as convincing arguments.
There already is a thread on RWBY in community watch

pephickshigh

kiwifarms.net
at least 8 years.

Long gone are the days of social cohesion where difficult but balanced achievements being the coolest thing ever when most games since the 2010's increasing have "you wiped your ass!" among other trivial bullshit with the autistic spike immediately to "Spend 1000 IRL years on this game!" "achievements"
That was the genesis of the AH "Pubert" argument. Ryan was ranting about how most achievements are stupid and don't take any talent. Like getting an achievement for turning the game on. None of the other AH crew cared.

Antarctic Hellbeast

kiwifarms.net
That was the genesis of the AH "Pubert" argument. Ryan was ranting about how most achievements are stupid and don't take any talent. Like getting an achievement for turning the game on. None of the other AH crew cared.
I stopped watching around then because of Geoff (whoever voiced griff) and his forced dick jokes and mentioning he has a cock every 5 fucking seconds during their lets plays. Still seriously suprised it was the Inside gaming faggots (who killed machinima single handedly with their "IS BrEATHING AIR NECESSARY?-tier "news" spam every fucking day.) and not Geoff who got outed as a sex pest for describing his genitalia for months on end on a youtube show watched by primarily minors back then.